Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see some real RPF legwork, we used to do this in a day. Help a member in trouble

Exclamation Let's see some real RPF legwork, we used to do this in a day. Help a member in trouble

Mods, this is the most frequently viewed forum, please give this thread a day or two to generate some views, thanks.

Long term member @jllundqu has gotten bad news on the medical front, his wife has a rare and aggressive form of leukemia that requires immediate and costly treatments that the insurance mafia is already balking at.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...e-Has-Leukemia

The family is requesting donations to help with medical bills, here:

https://www.gofundme.com/HelpLindaLe...tion_receiptv5

Let's see if we can rustle up the old RPF spirit from ten years back, where $25,000 could be raised in a day.

I chipped in $50

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-27-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those of you who FedBook and $#@!ter, please pass this along there as well.

Great idea.

Done.

$50
    Anonymous
    1 min ago

wow

i remember Linda's youtube videos about homeschooling

she seems like an amazing mother; it's so sad she is going through this

jllundqu, wishing you and your family all the best

Date: December 27, 2017

Donation to: Help Linda Leigh BEAT Leukemia
    Donation will be received by: Kirsten Boone
    Amount: $50.00

Will chip in on payday guys

Is there a way to make this a charitable cause I could donate a portion of my regular cc purchases to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm in, I dont know how to show it from my phone but mine was the same.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm in for $50. I didn't see the ticker raise, but am hoping it is just processing. (Edit: processed during refresh.) Prayers continue.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-27-2017 at 11:11 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blimp...

I give this , Five Stars .

When I get near my actual computer later I'll chip in what I can.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    When I get near my actual computer later I'll chip in what I can.
    Good man, as you have gone through a similar situation yourself.

On that front, I hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good man, as you have gone through a similar situation yourself.

On that front, I hope all is well.

Twice now. Wouldn't wish it on an enemy let alone a brother and sister. Donated. Hope it helps.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Done.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I love you guys. I truly consider you family. I hope one day to be able to repay you all in some fashion. Will update asap.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

One more person for $50 will put it to an even $9,000
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One more person for $50 will put it to an even $9,000
    For the next two $20 I'll match with $5 dollars each for a total $50 to make $9000. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Is there a way to make this a charitable cause I could donate a portion of my regular cc purchases to?
    No. You can't set up a non-profit to benefit an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    No. You can't set up a non-profit to benefit an individual.
    I was thinking something more along the lines of the amazon smile program(which allows you to donate a portion of purchases to a charity), but somehow directed to the OP cause.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I was thinking something more along the lines of the amazon smile program(which allows you to donate a portion of purchases to a charity), but somehow directed to the OP cause.
    The key word there is charity. Only non-profits qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The key word there is charity. Only non-profits qualify.
    ok, thnx. ~hugs~

Done..wish I could do more. Just donated last week to a lady on chemo.

Didn't see anything to screenshot this time from my phone but chipped in 100 American pesos.

Can I get matched?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    For the next two $20 I'll match with $5 dollars each for a total $50 to make $9000. Any takers?
    No takers? Is this the pathetic state that this forum has become? And I'm not talking to those that have already given.

@Raginfridus and @timosman or @Zippyjuan how about joining the community? We're helping out a long time liberty activist. All three of you need to squirrel up. Ya talk a lot of $#@! but...what do you do?

Here's a chance for me to take any one of you seriously. Pony up $20 and prove it. To celebrate your actual caring I'll give $5 in addition to your $20 donation.

This is RPF. Put up or shut up.

So @oyarde you gave this thread 5 stars. Did you contribute?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast