Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens if a company or exchange collapses?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    With cryptocurrencies you have to accept full 100% responsibility for your own assets. Imagine that. Having to accept personal responsibility for something in this day and age. People aren't used to that, even in the so-called "liberty movement."
    +1 The weirdest thing about the fear pr0n I see being peddled about crytpo could almost exactly be said of FRNs that are held in accounts of various types. They're all just numbers in computers nowadays. I don't even own any crypto yet-I can just see that the haters have terrible arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    +1 The weirdest thing about the fear pr0n I see being peddled about crytpo could almost exactly be said of FRNs that are held in accounts of various types. They're all just numbers in computers nowadays. I don't even own any crypto yet-I can just see that the haters have terrible arguments.
    $#@! all that sound money bull$#@!, right? That's soooo 10 years ago. Digital chip implants is where it's at now, bro!

Last edited by devil21; 01-04-2018 at 05:37 PM. Reason: nm I already know what happened
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Say I use Bitstamp to buy a crypto and tomorrow they go bankrupt.

Do I lose my investment?

And the Korean exchange that recently collapsed, how did that affect investors?
    what happens when a bank collapses? what they hold for you can be gone, so assume it will be. Yay for lack of regulation!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12