View Poll Results: What is your ideology?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Constitutionalist

7 21.21%
  • Anarchist

2 6.06%
  • Voluntarist

9 27.27%
  • Agorist

0 0%
  • Humane Interventionist

0 0%
  • Globalist

0 0%
  • Monarchist

3 9.09%
  • Alt-right

2 6.06%
  • Trumpist

0 0%
  • Republican

0 0%
  • Democrat

0 0%
  • (Classic) Liberal

2 6.06%
  • Conservative

2 6.06%
  • American exceptionalist

1 3.03%
  • Nationalist

0 0%
  • Don't give a crapist

5 15.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your ideology?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post

I do believe government is part of how God created the world,
    How strange. What would make you think that?

especially since the first record of government is Nimrod.. an inhuman abomination that opposed God.

not to mention the direct warnings against a King. (to be like the heathen)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pleased that there are thee (3) monarchists.

Three down, 319,997 to go.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Yea, its all fun and games until they each and every one start vying for absolute power over all others.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

especially since the first record of government is Nimrod.. an inhuman abomination that opposed God.

Yes, there can only be one acceptable King, and both of us know who He is.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

I'm sympathetic to Monarchy. I think its a valid form of government, and I'm open to the idea that it might be the best one prudentially in some (perhaps many/most) circumstances.

But ideologically I'm a theocrat.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Israel had a unique relationship with God in which God told them what to do directly. But even then, they had civil magistrates, they just didn't take the form of a human monarch.

Jesus Christ continues to rule over the nations, but he now rules through his revelation that is God's Word, rather than by audibly telling Christians what to do and what not to do. None of the other nations are condemned for having kings in the OT either, though they are condemned for other reasons.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Jesus Christ continues to rule over the nations,
    No,
    He will return to judge them,, and end them.

The prince of this world rules here,, and even Christ recognized that.

And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
    Believing otherwise is great and continuous error.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No,
    He will return to judge them,, and end them.

The prince of this world rules here,, and even Christ recognized that.

Believing otherwise is great and continuous error.
    No, this is a mistake. Jesus says all power and authority were given to him in Matthew 28. The disciples were to go out and *disciple nations*. Ultimately they would not remain under Satan anymore

No, this is a mistake. Jesus says all power and authority were given to him in Matthew 28. The disciples were to go out and *disciple nations*. Ultimately they would not remain under Satan anymore
    Sometimes GOD lets Satan choose the rulers of nations other times he does the choosing, it depends on many things but the biggest factor is the righteousness/wickedness of the people.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 01-05-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

historically,, it is in the hands of men.. be they pure or corrupt.

I don't trust men. I have no use for the governments of men.

I am not actually governed by such..

The only Authority they have is usurped. It is given by the prince of this world and held by force.

God allows this,, for this time.. but has nothing to do with it other than to tally it's crime. And His anger grows.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Sometimes GOD lets Satan choose the rulers of nations other times he does the choosing, it depends on many things but the biggest factor is the righteousness/wickedness of the people.
    At this point we have to make some theological distinctions. The two wills of God, his predestinarian will vs his prescriptive will.

If you mean prescriptive will, than I agree with you. God prescribes his people to choose godly judges (Deut 17, Exodus 18, Romans 13:3-5, etc.) and sometimes the people disobey.

On the other hand, God's sovereign hand is in control of all that happens.

I was dealing with the former, the prescriptive will, so you're right, God doesn't "support" all rulers. But I was talking about government as an ideal or an institution, not the way it always acts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12