View Poll Results: What is your ideology?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Constitutionalist

7 21.21%
  • Anarchist

2 6.06%
  • Voluntarist

9 27.27%
  • Agorist

0 0%
  • Humane Interventionist

0 0%
  • Globalist

0 0%
  • Monarchist

3 9.09%
  • Alt-right

2 6.06%
  • Trumpist

0 0%
  • Republican

0 0%
  • Democrat

0 0%
  • (Classic) Liberal

2 6.06%
  • Conservative

2 6.06%
  • American exceptionalist

1 3.03%
  • Nationalist

0 0%
  • Don't give a crapist

5 15.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your ideology?

What is your ideology?

It seems 3D won't quit complaining until I make a new poll.

So please vote. Vote early, often and hard. (and offer alternatives if you wish)
    Last edited by Origanalist; 12-26-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First explain how it is that Agorist, Voluntaryist, and Dont-give-a-crapist are not subsets of "anarchist".

Likewise, most of the rest of that list is a subset of "constitutionalist", no matter how much butthurt that statement causes...
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Can a mod fix it so it's multiple choice?

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    First explain how it is that Agorist, Voluntaryist, and Dont-give-a-crapist are not subsets of "anarchist".

Likewise, most of the rest of that list is a subset of "constitutionalist", no matter how much butthurt that statement causes...
    Everyone's a critic.

Last edited by Origanalist; 12-26-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

The reason I want clarification is because I style myself an "Advocate for statelessness". How society will work in the absence of a state is less relevant - and if I knew how best to order society, then all it would take is for me to become president and everything would be fine.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I voted .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I voted .
    Yay!
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Needs more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Needs more options.
    Alas, I cannot give you any in this poll.
    "The Patriarch"

I voted "nihilist", which is why it didn't show.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I'm going,with option #3 because the word anarchist has been so badly bastardised, as Osan noted in the other thread.
    "The Patriarch"

Voted Constitutionalist.. but there are many constitutions.

I am not easily defined.
    I cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

but, I am a Libertarian,a voluntaryist,a Conservative Hippy, a Druidic Christian and a Prohibited Person.
    I have never entirely "fit in".

It seems , from my observation, that the constitution was not enforced,, and then was ignored or perverted.
    My personal view is that our good constitution has not been the rule for some time. and that it could use some improvement.

So,, Constitutionalist. with room for improvement to the constitution to enforce limits on government and strengthen protections of individuals.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

OMG, no Humane Interventionists!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Voted carefully and deliberately. It was a difficult decision, with so many good options to choose from.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Voted carefully and deliberately. It was a difficult decision, with so many good options to choose from.
    As long as you voted good and hard, that's what counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't Give a Crapist.

Since there was no option for "Pissed Off and Mad About It".

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I normally say that I am a Ron Paul republican, never really registered republican for any other reason.
    I have used that before since I have voted for him so many times .

I went with do not give a $#@!ist . I started out as a constitutional conservative , then graduated to anarchist and now have my PHD in do not give a $#@!ist .

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It seems 3D won't quit complaining until I make a new poll.

So please vote. Vote early, often and hard. (and offer alternatives if you wish)
    I only get to vote once... is this some kind of racism to keep the brother down and in prison? Rev Al is on speed dial...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Voted Constitutionalist.. but there are many constitutions.

I am not easily defined.
    I cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

but, I am a Libertarian,a voluntaryist,a Conservative Hippy, a Druidic Christian and a Prohibited Person.
    I have never entirely "fit in".

It seems , from my observation, that the constitution was not enforced,, and then was ignored or perverted.
    My personal view is that our good constitution has not been the rule for some time. and that it could use some improvement.

So,, Constitutionalist. with room for improvement to the constitution to enforce limits on government and strengthen protections of individuals.
    Dozens of founders chanting in unison, "the people have to defend it, or it will never work" springs to mind...
    Last edited by fedupinmo; 12-28-2017 at 08:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I can't imagine this website without TheTexan.

I'm a liberal.

My goal is maximal individual liberty, aka maximal respect for property rights, aka minimal aggression.

The question is then: what form of political organization is the best means for achieving this end?

The answer is: absolute monarchy (for reasons explained elsewhere, ..repeatedly, largely to no avail).

So I voted monarchist.

I'm guessing that I am 70% Conservative and 30% Liberal give or take....

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So I voted monarchist.
    another vote for Nimrod.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a raging Selfosophist, but when I am not that I'm a Ratfinkovitch.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I am a raging Selfosophist, but when I am not that I'm a Ratfinkovitch.
    "The Patriarch"

There's no Blackist. You RAYcis!

No Homosexualist. Hater!

So much offense to take... so little time.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I decided to vote for the lesser of a bunch of evils and vote conservatism

I'm a theocratic antidisestablishmentarian. None of the options really fit, haha!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Localist.

My tolerance for governance decreases with the distance I have to travel to gouge the governors in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Localist.

My tolerance for governance decreases with the distance I have to travel to gouge the governors in the eyes.
    You'd probably hate the rest of my political ideology, but to a large extent I agree with this.

I do believe government is part of how God created the world, and have gone a long way away from the anarcho-capitalism I used to hold.

But I really think 300 million people being under the dominion of one person or group is way, way too many in almost any case.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast