Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife Has Leukemia

My Wife Has Leukemia

We just found out today (December 23) that my wife has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL). She's been struggling with back pain and anemia for a long time now, but nothing ever showed up on any bloodwork. Her platelets were dangerously low (at an 8...anything below 10 is critical and risks spontaneous internal bleeding).

We don't know much else right now other than life sucks. I have to tell our two kids that mommy won't be here for Christmas and I don't know what to say. Some of you have seen our little family on my wife's youtube channel that I posted here... I don't know what to do. I can't lose my wife. Some Christmas, huh. I am told she will be starting radiation and chemo immediately.

She is 37, and she already beat late stage papillary thyroid cancer 11 years ago right when I got back from my second tour in Iraq... she went literally through hell, massive neck surgeries and radiation, to beat that and we thought we were done with this crap... to get this news now, two days before Christmas, is too much for us.

Send us whatever prayers you have. We need everything.

Wish I would have bought a few hundred Bitcoins in 2011 so I wouldn't have to worry about paying the massive bills that are about to drop in my lap...

Sorry I just needed to vent and you all listen when I need it.

Keep us in your thoughts. I will update when I can.

Jim
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry man..

Prayers for your family.

Prayers to you and your wife. My wife is an internal medicine doctor and I'll tell you that they can obtain good results using chemo and radiation. Find a good oncologist and just trust them. I know many give modern medicine a bad rap but really, there's nothing "alternative" that does better and in many cases you waste precious time trying them.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Oh man. I imagine that must have felt like a blow to the solar plexus. I wish your family the best.

Start a gofundme page or something. Some of us will be more than happy to donate.

that's bull$#@!

I will pray for you . Let us know what else we might help with .

Chester Copperpot

prayers out for you and her Jim.. Sorry about the news.. I got tongue cancer last year and so I know what its like going thru all that radiation and chemo stuff... its rough to put it mildly.

Prayers going out for your wife's complete healing and for you and your family to have the strength to support her on her healing journey.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You've got all the positive energy my wife and I can send your way man.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Prayers for you all.

Psalms 55:22
    Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalms 9:9
    The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalms 27:4-5 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.

Psalms 46:1
    God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

1 Peter 5:6-7
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
    Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
    Last edited by donnay; 12-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Start a gofundme page or something. Some of us will be more than happy to donate.
    Indeed. The population here is thin in recent times but we'll help how we can.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Oh man. I imagine that must have felt like a blow to the solar plexus. I wish your family the best.

Good idea. RJB.

Praying for you and your family.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Some of us will be more than happy to donate.
    Absolutely.

I'm so sorry you all have to deal with this.
    Prayers for healing, comfort and strength going up for you and your wife.
    You have each other and you WILL get through this together.

Ugh man. I've seen your youtube channel, you two are honestly are one of the cutest couples ever. You've got all my thoughts and prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Absolutely, prayers and good vibes your way.

Let us know if there is anything we can do.

So terrible. You guys are certainly in my prayers.
    No - No - No - No

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prayers said,, and will be.

and get second opinions. My first prayer is that they are wrong. and they often are.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I will be praying for your family.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Prayers said,, and will be.

and get second opinions. My first prayer is that they are wrong. and they often are.
    This, they were wrong about mine, unfortunately it was the other way around. Awful news.

Praying for her recovery and for your strength to help her through it.

Will be included in my prayers. Keep those of us here in the loop. If money is extremely tight, please take a look into clinical trials. Do a search of worldwide trials on clinicaltrials.gov . Give your kids lots of hugs.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

so sorry to hear and pray for courage/faith for both of you.

I am so sorry. I can't imagine the horror of it all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You and your family will be in my thoughts over Christmas. Take care.
    Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
    "I am a bird"

Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers.
    The same.

Prayers and good wishes bump.

PM'd you, going to help with what limited resources I can.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Praying for you and your wife.

Two years ago today was the last time I saw not.your.average.joe before he was diagnosed with stage 4 leukemia.
    God has carried me through my trials and my prayer is that He carries you and yours through your current trials and whatever trials may arise.

Don’t worry
    Matthew 6:25-27 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
    Luke 12:24 Look at the ravens. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for God feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than any birds!
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

Will be in my thoughts and prayers as well. Hope your wife's treatments go well...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast