Thread: Cody Snodgres Involved in Car Accident

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cody Snodgres Involved in Car Accident

The Special Forces Contractor who recently blew the whistle on the CIA. He said that he was offered 1 million dollars to pledge his participation in the coming EOD operation at Oklahoma City. Some have referred to these revelations as the Snowden Effect.

“For over 20 years, I was an Independent Contractor (IC), specializing in sensitive, covert assignments, as well as bodyguard work. In 1994 I was given the task to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City. This job came from an x-US military man, who told me he worked covertly for CIA. I refused on moral grounds. My strong opposition to attacking U.S. citizens on our own soil changed my status from a CIA asset into a liability, a private, Independent Contractor who “knew too much”.
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-23-2017 at 05:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What are they doing? The game's over.

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."