Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, that was mine.

A Lucy-Tronic 3000.

Somehow he shorted it out...
    Are you sure that's what happened? Or is that just what he told the insurance company?
    He may have decided to keep it for himself.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, that was mine.

A Lucy-Tronic 3000.

Somehow he shorted it out...
    I got you something special to replace it with.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Are you sure that's what happened? Or is that just what he told the insurance company?
    He may have decided to keep it for himself.
    He never even offered to share with me any of his ins check .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He never even offered to share with me any of his ins check .
    Not enough left over.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not enough left over.
    I could be running low on .410's , .38's , 32 ACP , 9mm, .30 - .30 Winchester ......
    Do something Danke

I have Silver Bells on now .
    Do something Danke

You just reminded me of the thong with little bells (they work!) at the top of the butt floss that Mr A bought me for Christmas one year. They're called Jingle Buns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You just reminded me of the thong with little bells (they work!) at the top of the butt floss that Mr A bought me for Christmas one year. They're called Jingle Buns.
    Before that I had Tony Bennett on .
    Do something Danke

Before that I had Tony Bennett on .
    Oh, you're talking about the song. I thought you had been boozing and literally put on some silver bells, lol.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Oh, you're talking about the song. I thought you had been boozing and literally put on some silver bells, lol.
    Thats OK , certainly your bells get full approval .
    Do something Danke

If Danke was here we could play Johnny Cash and drink Bourbon . I got some new 110 proof firewater .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've only bought two Christmas gifts. I was starting to feel bad that I hadn't figured out what to get Mr A this year until my son told me that Mr A told him that they were going to go shopping for my gift in the middle of the night. That means the cheap ass is getting me something from the Walmart. If it's not a computer with cut-n-paste, I'm gonna be pissed.

I've only bought two Christmas gifts. I was starting to feel bad that I hadn't figured out what to get Mr A this year until my son told me that Mr A told him that they were going to go shopping for my gift in the middle of the night. That means the cheap ass is getting me something from the Walmart. If it's not a computer with cut-n-paste, I'm gonna be pissed.
    I am done shopping except Mrs O .
    Do something Danke

Happy holidays everybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Happy holidays everybody.
    Merry Christmas ! My feasting starts Sunday and runs through New Years except two days I will work .
    Do something Danke

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am foundered , laid up , been eating too much summer sausage , raisins and pecan pie .
    Do something Danke

I am foundered , laid up , been eating too much summer sausage , raisins and pecan pie .
    You ok now?
    "The Patriarch"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You ok now?
    Almost . I fasted today after the Shoneys breakfast buffet in Glagow Ky .
    Do something Danke

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Even though I'm not as religious as I once was, it just isn't Christmas without Ave Maria. We would pray the Joyful Mysteries (rosary), open one gift, and head out to midnight Mass. The Ave Maria was my favorite part. I felt so full when I left Mass back then.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Even though I'm not as religious as I once was, it just isn't Christmas without Ave Maria. We would pray the Joyful Mysteries (rosary), open one gift, and head out to midnight Mass. The Ave Maria was my favorite part. I felt so full when I left Mass back then.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it! To everyone else, Happy Holidays! My present to you ALL is to honor to protect and defend your beliefs what ever they may be, especially if our beliefs differ.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I see your bet and raise you one bella ragazza (she can sing too).

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Merry Christmas!

Christ is Born!
    Glorify Him!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

"Abject poverty is the natural state of man. The question isn't why are there poor people, the question is why are there rich people?"

There are rich people because of capitalism and wealth accumulation. The question is whether poor people benefit from rich people becoming rich by creating so much stuff. The answer is "yes".
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast