Thread: Remy: Bitcoin Billionaire

Remy: Bitcoin Billionaire

This is great. Enjoy.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't understand what happens in the end, there is a solar flare and he loses his bitcoin, but then he goes outside and there are all these computer cars driving around

There are a few funny jokes I guess, but it sounds like it was written by someone who is jealous.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't understand what happens in the end, there is a solar flare and he loses his bitcoin, but then he goes outside and there are all these computer cars driving around

There are a few funny jokes I guess, but it sounds like it was written by someone who is jealous.
    He just jealous of our lambos
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

uhoh, triggered.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya, this is what the maker of the video really means..

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    He just jealous of our lambos
    How many lambos do you and dannno have?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    uhoh, triggered.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynO-bqU6tUk
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    How many lambos do you and dannno have?
    Right now, none, but in 10 years the $20 I have invested currently will be $20,000,000,000
    - Kim Kardashian

Microprocesser? You'd think he would find a proofreader that works for bitcoin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Did Remy single handedly pop the bubble? 15% drop since his video dropped.

This was hilarious and brilliant.... although the problem is too many sportsball references I didn't get.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This was hilarious and brilliant.... although the problem is too many sportsball references I didn't get.
    So you're not the athletic type?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Did Remy single handedly pop the bubble? 15% drop since his video dropped.
    No, that's even an even funnier story tho, imo..

The guy who is trying to sabotage bitcoin (the bitcoin cash dude) bought bitcoin.com and put out a propaganda piece last night "Bitcoin is dead, here's what we learned" article.. a 'bitcoin is dead' article on bitcoin.com .. you can't make that $#@! up!!

At least they took down bitcoin cash a peg with it.. good buying opportunity I guess.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-22-2017 at 12:20 PM.

The guy who is trying to sabotage bitcoin (the bitcoin cash dude) bought bitcoin.com and put out a propaganda piece last night "Bitcoin is dead, here's what we learned" article.. a 'bitcoin is dead' article on bitcoin.com .. you can't make that $#@! up!!

At least they took down bitcoin cash a peg with it.. good buying opportunity I guess.
    meh, I bet Remy's video had greater reach than some random article on some site that hardly anybody reads.

Seriously?! Let me help you out...

The Chargers moved to LA and haven’t developed a fan base.
    Tom Brady’s fear of inflation. Did you miss inflate gate?
    Picking “miners” like a Penn State coach. Big scandal a few years ago with a pedophile coach and a cover up.

Really, one of Remys best weaving in so many references.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't worry. those idiots will come begging when BTC is 100k. Roger Ver is a turn coat inside job. Brian Armstrong is moronic idiot.

Coinbase is going down. Remove all coins from Coinbase. They are insolvent. They are not able to spend their outputs because of the fees. They don't use segwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    He did not play power forward in high school .

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Real libertarians don't care about sportsball
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Seriously?! Let me help you out...

The Chargers moved to LA and haven’t developed a fan base.
    Tom Brady’s fear of inflation. Did you miss inflate gate?
    Picking “miners” like a Penn State coach. Big scandal a few years ago with a pedophile coach and a cover up.
    Never heard of any of the above.

Never heard of any of the above.
    The point is you don't have to follow sports to find out about those things, they were covered in all sorts of news and entertainment that had nothing to do with sports.

South Park did a whole episode on Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Don't worry. those idiots will come begging when BTC is 100k. Roger Ver is a turn coat inside job. Brian Armstrong is moronic idiot.

Coinbase is going down. Remove all coins from Coinbase. They are insolvent. They are not able to spend their outputs because of the fees. They don't use segwit.
    First I've heard that Coinbase is insolvent... Got a link discussing?
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    After seeing this thought I would check the Coinbase subrredit, troubling seeing some of the posts over there how some people are unable to get their money out.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    they are technically insolvent. they have millions of transaction outputs that are economically unspendable. Spending them is worth more than the nominal values. no link. speculation on reddit with rumors and facts.

my friend is unable to withdraw 0.08 BTC for this very reason. Coinbase is run by morons who spend their time inside trading.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.