Thread: Rand Paul: Discusses FISA and FBI/DOJ COLLUSION against Trump - video

Rand Paul: Discusses FISA and FBI/DOJ COLLUSION against Trump - video

Says he's feeling a lot better.
    Starts off talking about spying on Americans and FISA law. He and Sen. Wyden have 10 to 15 amendments they want debated. Around 3:04, he talks about FBI and DOJ colluding to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president. Says there should be an investigation.

Last edited by Valli6; 12-21-2017 at 11:43 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Rand Paul: Obama administration against Trump might be 'worse than Watergate'

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., argued Thursday that senior Obama administration officials might be guilty of trying
    to keep President Trump from getting elected last November.

Republicans have been demanding more answers about how the FBI investigated Hillary Clintons' use of a private email server, and Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was
    expected to testify privately
    with two House committees on Thursday.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ra...rticle/2644139

The Mueller investigation can end soon, with no evidence of collusion. Sessions no longer recused from election investigation.
    An investigation of election meddling "insurance policy planning" starts ?

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-21-2017 at 12:38 PM.

They even colluded with people on this very forum to try and stop Donald Trump from becoming President.

Great job, Rand.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They even colluded with people on this very forum to try and stop Donald Trump from becoming President.

Great job, Rand.
    Well, we were Rand supporters, so...

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Well, we were Rand supporters, so...
    I was a Rand supporter (for President in 2016) until he dropped out.... then I was undecided, then I started blasting the MSM on their constant anti-Trump bull$#@!, but I didn't vote for Trump.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rand is on this one. Good to see the fire in his eyes again.

No doubt Rand is digging how Great America is Becoming Again©
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I was a Rand supporter (for President in 2016) until he dropped out.... then I was undecided, then I started blasting the MSM on their constant anti-Trump bull$#@!, but I didn't vote for Trump.
    You know, the liberals think that the media was too soft on Donald and were far too hard on Her. It boggles the mind. The same media that didn't report her collapse, then didn't question her record-setting recovery, and constantly implied that she was so far ahead that the right shouldn't even bother voting....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You know, the liberals think that the media was too soft on Donald and were far too hard on Her. It boggles the mind. The same media that didn't report her collapse, then didn't question her record-setting recovery, and constantly implied that she was so far ahead that the right shouldn't even bother voting....
    That may be the real reason why liberals blame the media...the media may have made liberals think they didn't need to bother voting!

I don't see how anyone can say the media was too easy on Trump. They are not easy on him now.

I am really glad to see Rand looking and sounding better.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Joint Statement on FISA from Sessions, Pompeo, Rogers, Wray & Coats

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Thursday, December 21, 2017

Joint Statement From Attorney General Sessions, FBI Director Wray, DNI Coats, CIA Director Pompeo, And NSA Director Rogers On FISA Section 702 Reauthorization

Reauthorizing Section 702 before it expires is vital to keeping the nation safe. Let us be clear: if Congress fails to act, vital intelligence collection on international terrorists and other foreign adversaries will be lost. The country will be less secure.

There is no substitute for Section 702. If Congress fails to reauthorize this authority, the Intelligence Community will lose valuable foreign intelligence information, and the resulting intelligence gaps will make it easier for terrorists, weapons proliferators, malicious cyber actors, and other foreign adversaries to plan attacks against our citizens and allies without detection. Section 702 has been instrumental in preventing attacks on the homeland and removing terrorists from the battlefield.

To be clear – Congress is not required to make any changes to Section 702. The Intelligence Community conducts and uses 702 collection in a manner that protects the privacy and civil liberties of individuals. Every single court that has reviewed Section 702 and queries of its data has found it to be constitutional. The Intelligence Community’s use of Section 702, which permits targeted surveillance only of foreign persons located outside the United States, is subject to extensive oversight and incorporates substantial protections to protect the privacy and civil liberties of individuals. In short, we believe Congress got it right in 2008 when it passed Section 702 and in 2012 when Congress reauthorized it. Nevertheless, the Intelligence Community continues to be open to reasonable reforms to Section 702 to further enhance the already-substantial privacy protections contained in the law, but we simply cannot support legislation that would impede the operational efficacy of this vital authority.

We also believe it is important that Congress reauthorize Section 702 before it expires on December 31, 2017. Although the current Section 702 certifications do not expire until April 2018, the Intelligence Community would need to start winding down its Section 702 program well in advance of that date. Winding down such a valuable program would force agencies to divert resources away from addressing foreign threats. Short-term extensions are not the long-term answer either, as they fail to provide certainty, and will create needless and wasteful operational complications. We urge Congress, therefore, to act quickly to reauthorize Section 702 in a manner that preserves the effectiveness of this critical national security law before it expires.

Jeff Sessions
    Attorney General of the United States

Christopher Wray
    Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation

Daniel R. Coats
    Director of National Intelligence

Mike Pompeo
    Director, Central Intelligence Agency

Admiral Michael S. Rogers
    Director, National Security Agency

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don't see how anyone can say the media was too easy on Trump.
    It requires an immense amount of dishonesty that only the left can conjure up.

Great job, Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They even colluded with people on this very forum to try and stop Rand from becoming President.

Great job, Rand.

ftfy
    You're both right.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-21-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don't see how anyone can say the media was too easy on Trump. They are not easy on him now.

I am really glad to see Rand looking and sounding better.
    Podesta Emails, Pied piper strategy, they were so easy on Trump during the primaries that he got over 2 billion dollars in free tv

Podesta Emails, Pied piper strategy, they were so easy on Trump during the primaries that he got over 2 billion dollars in free tv
    Ya, "free tv" all about how he is a racist and about all his fake scandals and $#@! they made up about about things he would say or tweet...

Ya, "free tv" all about how he is a racist and about all his fake scandals and $#@! they made up about about things he would say or tweet...
    All that "Free TV" sure helped Roy Moore.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They sure didn't use fake polls to try to kick him out of the debates like they did Rand.

You don't think Trump helped Roy Moore lose?
    I don't know, but that is not the point.

The point is that "There is no such thing as bad publicity" is NOT true in politics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

The point is that "There is no such thing as bad publicity" is NOT true in politics.
    Rand wouldn't of lost the seat.

Rand wouldn't of lost the seat.
    Irrelevant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Neoconned
    TDS

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

The MSM would play his god damn rallys from start to finish during prime time. They would start the video and promote the rally before the $#@! would start by showing the microphone before he even speaks instead of playing the news.