Thread: How do we shut down "North Woods Law" TV show?

Exclamation How do we shut down "North Woods Law" TV show?

@Keith and stuff

These clowns were over in Maine for four years, encouraging over the top law enforcement that looked good for the cameras, in an agency that already had a bad reputation for overzealous cops, until they got caught in a fake poaching sting.

North Woods lawless

A controversial operation in the town of Allagash raises questions about the Maine Warden Service's undercover operations.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/05/0...arden-service/

Now they are over here, pulling the same $#@! with NH clam cops, after getting run out of Maine by Gov. LePage.

What would you suggest is the best course of action to get this to the Governor's attention to try and run them out of here as well?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Carter McBreairty sits at a friend’s computer and listens to his initial court hearing on allegations of fish and wildlife offenses. Carter, who had no previous convictions, was later found guilty of charges that included taking too many trout, having his girlfriend tag a deer he’d shot, and hunting while drinking.
    the horror.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    the horror.
    I know...hardened baddies, this lot.

The last $#@!ing thing anybody needs is more cops hut hutting about in front of the cameras.

The saddest thing about that $#@! in maine with the dope smoking, drunken , deer poaching undercover agent is that anyone was found guilty of any of these accusations made by a known liar ( the agent ). Tells you all you need to know about that . I would have hunted that guy down if he had done it to me .

Carter McBreairty sits at a friend’s computer and listens to his initial court hearing on allegations of fish and wildlife offenses. Carter, who had no previous convictions, was later found guilty of charges that included taking too many trout, having his girlfriend tag a deer he’d shot, and hunting while drinking.
    the horror.
    And this goes here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGTvWkmEAtM
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Wow, what a total nightmare.

One of my friends got caught up in a similar show a while back, it was done by the same people who produced "To Catch a Predator", except they were trying to catch unlicensed contractors. He was on camera and everything, but the show never aired.. but he got in trouble for trying to paint a house and also for the jobs he had detailed on his notepad when he arrived.

It makes me angry that people would even watch that trash, that is the only reason they produce it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The way to shut down shows is to kick them in the advertisers.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched 5 minutes of a TV show about Alaska State troopers before turning it off. It almost made me barf. If I wasn't married with kids, I dream of disappearing in that vast wilderness. That show ruined any vision that freedom existed anywhere in this country, even in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I watched 5 minutes of a TV show about Alaska State troopers before turning it off. It almost made me barf. If I wasn't married with kids, I dream of disappearing in that vast wilderness. That show ruined any vision that freedom existed anywhere in this country, even in Alaska.
    Those guys are pretty much just the drugs & alcohol police like the maine wardens . Raising money for the state by jailing and fining .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those guys are pretty much just the drugs & alcohol police like the maine wardens . Raising money for the state by jailing and fining .
    I forgot what they were enforcing, but it was mickey mouse stuff and they acted all hardcore.

When the kids are grown up and out of the house, and you are on your second wife, maybe Oyarde will let you move to his reservation.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    When the kids are grown up and out of the house, and you are on your second wife, maybe Oyarde will let you move to his reservation.
    I'm married for life. She's a gem.

If something happens to her, I am going MGTOW.

Then I will go native.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One of my friends got caught up in a similar show a while back, it was done by the same people who produced "To Catch a Predator
    One of your "friends", I think I speak for many here in expressing our total shock.

One of your "friends", I think I speak for many here in expressing our total shock.
    I think I speak for many here when I, "LOL."

Follow them around in a porcupine costume and make fun of them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Follow them around in a porcupine costume and make fun of them.
    If I knew for sure where they were operating, I'd cop-block the miserable sons of bitches in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-20-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The way to shut down shows is to kick them in the advertisers.
    Yah, well, that's all well and good for the tiny minority of us that have our heads screwed on straight.

Millions of idiot Amerikunts lap this stuff up though.

In reality, the operation had surprisingly scant results. Its main target, a convicted poacher named Jess McBreairty, eventually, and reluctantly, pleaded guilty to charges related to a plate of undocumented venison and onions he cooked for the covert agent, the improper tagging of a deer possessed by his estranged girlfriend, and the shooting of a single grouse. Carter McBreairty, Jess’s first cousin once-removed, was convicted of minor offenses, including taking too many trout, having his girlfriend tag a deer he’d shot, and hunting while drinking.

What country was this, Sherwood Forest?

Hold a bucket of clams hostage and set a trap? idk
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-23-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In my forest we would gut shoot the snitch full of arrows and then have feats of strength to determine who got to finish him off .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In my forest we would gut shoot the snitch full of arrows and then have feats of strength to determine who got to finish him off .
    Hey, I ain't no snitch. Back in my 20s, 90% of the meat that I ate was trapped or hunted wild game. Looking at how needlessly thick the game code book was, I'm sure I broke some law. Just like driving a car in AmeriKa these days.

Hey, I ain't no snitch. Back in my 20s, 90% of the meat that I ate was trapped or hunted wild game. Looking at how needlessly thick the game code book was, I'm sure I broke some law. Just like driving a car in AmeriKa these days.
    I know you are OK , I was referring to the guy in the original article . No way he should be let to walk .