Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jill Stein In Crosshairs Of Senate Intel Committee For "Collusion With The Russians"

Jill Stein In Crosshairs Of Senate Intel Committee For "Collusion With The Russians"

Seemingly unable to deliver the finishing blow in the Trump Russian collusion probe, the Senate Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election is now seeking documents from Green Party candidate Jill Stein over what Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) characterized as "collusion with the Russians," reports Buzzfeed.

Dennis Trainor Jr., who worked for the Stein campaign from January to August of 2015, says Stein contacted him on Friday saying the Senate Intelligence Committee had requested that the campaign comply with a document search.

Trainor, who served as the campaign’s communications director and acting manager during that time, told BuzzFeed News that he was informed of the committee’s request because during his time on the campaign, his personal cell phone was “a primary point of contact” for those looking to reach Stein or the campaign. That included producers from RT News, the Russian state-funded media company, who booked Stein for several appearances, Trainor said.
    Trainor says Stein told him to wait for further instructions, adding that the Stein campaign would be in contact over the next week after receiving instructions, presumably from the Senate Intelligence Committee. The former campaign aide said he believes Stein plans to fully cooperate with the investigation, and will post the documents to her website "in an effort to show complete transparency and kind of wage her own war against [...] what I imagine she thinks is an overblown investigation into collusion."
    Senator Burr said that the committee is "just starting" on the task of investigating two campaigns, but did not elaborate.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...usion-russians
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it now that if you run third party, you get investigated for treason?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Is it now that if you run third party, you get investigated for treason?
    I think it has more to do with going on RT and opposing wars.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Usually the only contenders who oppose war are the so-called crackpots who run 3rd party. That's why the politicians and media went crazy when Ron Paul ran as a Republican.

If you oppose war, you are the enemy.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    If you oppose war, you are the enemy.
    Very true.

I might modify it to: If you oppose war, war will be declared against you.

I've noticed how opinions (both on the forum and off) have changed over the years. It went from from peaceful optimism to where we are now. I think many feel a war has been declared on them.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Very true.

I might modify it to: If you oppose war, war will be declared against you.

I've noticed how opinions (both on the forum and off) have changed over the years. It went from from peaceful optimism to where we are now. I think many feel a war has been declared on them.
    We are the enemy. It's official...

This is strange . Guilty until proven innocent . There lies the problem for Stein . No way she can prove she is not a russian agent .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    We are the enemy. It's official...

Well let's see....

I'm a disgruntled Army Veteran who did two combat tours in Iraq... check

I'm fiercely Anti-war.... check

I believe taxation is theft.... check

I'm not in a militia, but I am an Oathkeeper.... check

I consume 'alternative media' regularly.... check

I think we should ABOLISH the Federal Reserve, not just 'audit' it.... check check

I oppose open borders.... check

I frequently read and reference the Constitution... check

I support third party candidates.... check

I oppose a carbon tax... check

I think the US should leave the UN... check

I believe in civil disobedience.... check

I consider myself a Patriot.... check

Looks like I'm on ALL their lists! YAY ME!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Trainor, who served as the campaign’s communications director and acting manager during that time, told BuzzFeed News that he was informed of the committee’s request because during his time on the campaign, his personal cell phone was “a primary point of contact” for those looking to reach Stein or the campaign. That included producers from RT News, the Russian state-funded media company, who booked Stein for several appearances, Trainor said.
    It is exactly as Dr. Ron Paul predicted. The attack on RT, and alternative news in general, was just the beginning. The next step to target anyone appearing on RT interviews, and any alternative media outlets that reprint or link to RT or other sources of information critical of the neocon Washington agenda. From RPI:

The target is of this US government action is not RT America or Russia. The real target is Americans [exposing truth, critical of Washington foreign policy and neocon lies] …

this latest attack on RT America is not the end. It is the beginning. If this move does not shutter RT's Washington, DC headquarters the next move will be against Americans who appear on RT's programs. … no one in the mainstream media is knocking at our doors for commentary and analysis that is critical of US government foreign policy actions. CNN and the rest of the neocon-approved media wants us silent! ...
    Last edited by AZJoe; 12-19-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Seemingly unable to deliver the finishing blow in the Trump Russian collusion probe, the Senate Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election is now seeking documents from Green Party candidate Jill Stein ...
    Well more than a year of unrelenting investigation, and accusation by the intelligence agencies, Congress, MSM, political elites, neocons, and all deep state segments has been produced zero actual evidence of any Russia collusion. So lets just use our resources and power to harass, intimidate, cause expense, and impugn a third party candidate that advocated for peace and diplomacy because she accepted interviews from alternative media when the approved "mainstream" media ignored her.

Meanwhile we have hard proof of actual FBI collusion to cover-up crimes, subvert the will of the electorate, use of intelligence agencies for direct political objectives including espionage on political rivals, interference with a presidential election, collusive manufacturing of false evidence, collusive use of the manufactured evidence for political objectives and more.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 12-19-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Well let's see....

I'm a disgruntled Army Veteran who did two combat tours in Iraq... check

I'm fiercely Anti-war.... check

I believe taxation is theft.... check

I'm not in a militia, but I am an Oathkeeper.... check

I consume 'alternative media' regularly.... check

I think we should ABOLISH the Federal Reserve, not just 'audit' it.... check check

I oppose open borders.... check

I frequently read and reference the Constitution... check

I support third party candidates.... check

I oppose a carbon tax... check

I think the US should leave the UN... check

I believe in civil disobedience.... check

I consider myself a Patriot.... check

Looks like I'm on ALL their lists! YAY ME!
    Reported.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Reported.
    Whistleblowers are also on their list.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I got news for ya... those goons already got your number(s). That document kinda reads like a RPF playlist.

Dinner with a few friends.

How did a minor party candidate score a seat at that table?

Russian trolls were pushing Stein hoping she could draw votes away from Clinton.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/g...-putin-n742696

Stein's 2016 campaign was heavily promoted by RT. She hasn't spoken much about the RT dinner, but in an interview with NBC News last fall, she deflected questions about her appearance, instead chastising the U.S. media for not paying attention to her campaign while RT gave it a lot more attention.

"And my own connection to RT, you know ironically, it takes a Russian television station to actually be open to independent candidates in this country and that is a shame. A shameful commentary on our own media," she told NBC's Alex Seitz-Wald.

(Stein did well enough to help Russia achieve its aims. Her vote totals in the crucial states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were all greater than Clinton's margin of defeat, and arguably denied Clinton an Electoral College victory.)
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-20-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Well that's conclusive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe Jamesiv1 "leaked" his report, in which case he would not be a "whistleblower" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Well, they certainly weren't going for a political powerhouse if they were looking to influence the Green party.

Putin: "how many voters does Green Party have?"

Stein: "We're up to eight, Lord Vladimir, and growing stronger by the decade."

Putin: "Excellent. Revolution will commence shortly."
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Jill Stein In Crosshairs Of Senate Intel Committee For "Collusion With The Russians"
    Well that's conclusive.

This could set troubling precedent and we could be subjected to unsettling headline like below in future:

"Jared Kushner in crosshairs of Senate committee for "collusion with the Israelis" "

Well there you have it. Zippy found the smoking gun - A picture from a public journalism banquet. This proves conclusively that Putin, the Czech Deputy Prime Minister, General Flynn, and a Cannes film festival award winner were completely totally responsible for Jill Stein’s positions of peace, non-interventionist foreign policy, and the kicker - let’s not annihilate the world with nuclear war.

That’s some incredible sleuthing skills there Zippy. However in the world did you solve it?

On top of that, Jill Stein was receiving $millions upon millions of dollars in bribesdonations” from foreign governments and leaders directly into her slush fund, The Jill Stein Foundation, or “speaking fees” to her husband while having private meetings with those very same foreign entities and leaders, and at the same time using her position as head of the State Department to approve weapons deals to those very same folks, and oh yeah selling off 20% of the US uranium supply.

Oh wait, that wasn’t Jill Stein and her slush fund. That was that other candidate now wasn’t it.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 12-19-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Meanwhile all this talk about Russian collusion non-stop, the silence regarding Israeli collusion is really deafening.
    Last edited by Marenco; 12-20-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Then maybe Cynthia McKinney should be hiring a legal team soon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Then maybe Cynthia McKinney should be hiring a legal team soon.
    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/ro...itical-system/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Jan2017

(Stein did well enough to help Russia achieve its aims. Her vote totals in the crucial states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were all greater than Clinton's margin of defeat, and arguably denied Clinton an Electoral College victory.)
    arguably . . . here's Pennsylvania

President

CANDIDATE PARTY VOTES PCT. E.V.
    Donald J. Trump Republican 2,970,733 48.2% 20
    Hillary Clinton Democrat 2,926,441 47.5
    Gary Johnson Libertarian 146,715 2.4
    Others Independent 51,306 0.8
    Jill Stein Green 49,941 0.8
    Darrell Castle Constitution 21,572 0.3
    100% reporting (9,158 of 9,158 precincts)

Wisconsin

President

Donald J. Trump Republican 1,405,284 47.2% 10
    Hillary Clinton Democrat 1,382,536 46.5
    Gary Johnson Libertarian 106,674 3.6
    Others Independent 35,150 1.2
    Jill Stein Green 31,072 1.0
    Darrell Castle Constitution 12,162 0.4
    Monica Moorehead Workers World 1,770 0.1
    Rocky De La Fuente Independent 1,502 0.1
    100% reporting (3,620 of 3,620 precincts)

In Michigan, Stein possibly could have had a real impact on the Electoral College result.

President

Donald J. Trump Republican 2,279,543 47.3% 16
    Hillary Clinton Democrat 2,268,839 47.0
    Gary Johnson Libertarian 172,136 3.6
    Jill Stein Green 51,463 1.1
    Others Independent 33,931 0.7
    Darrell Castle U.S. Taxpayers 16,139 0.3
    Emidio Soltysik Natural Law 2,209 0.0
    100% reporting (4,830 of 4,830 precincts)

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-21-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Lol commitee of establishment parties need your inside campaign documents because "Russians"

Thanks for this link!

How did a minor party candidate score a seat at that table?

Russian trolls were pushing Stein hoping she could draw votes away from Clinton.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/g...-putin-n742696
    The people voting for Stein would have stayed home rather than vote for Hitlery.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I guess you would know all about these techniques. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast