Thread: BOMBSHELL: Obama Protected Hezbollah Drug and Human Trafficking Rings To Appease Iran

BOMBSHELL: Obama Protected Hezbollah Drug and Human Trafficking Rings To Appease Iran

BOMBSHELL: Obama Protected Hezbollah Drug and Human Trafficking Rings To Appease Iran

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-appease-iran/

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +

+

+

+

+

+

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    The money sent to Iran was a tiny part of the assets the US froze & took from Iran- it was NOT tax-payer $$$.
    There is no spoon.

+

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The money sent to Iran was a tiny part of the assets the US froze & took from Iran- it was NOT tax-payer $$$.
    also...
    the DETAILS really just expose yet another 'pay to play' oligarch
    who is part of an investigated/suppressed now exposed CIA/Virgina based drug/weapon ratline
    who happens to hold Iranian citizenship and is a hezzie sympathizer laundering money thru a Lebanese bank.

It is being 'spun' as 'Iran, Iran, Iran' (of course)
    It's not and never was...
    and yes OF COURSE it was being suppressed by Obama...
    cuz he's a co-conspirator in Clinton's smuggling web of corruption
    but was NOT 'suppressed'
    cuz he's a muzzie 'sympathizer'/enabler.
    THAT
    is what's being 'sold' to the public and r/the_Donald fan club.

The 'rat' is much closer to home.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-22-2017 at 11:06 PM.

What other money does the government have?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What other money does the government have?
    rotflmao... srry timo can't help it. you know better...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    also...
    the DETAILS really just expose yet another 'pay to play' oligarch
    who is part of an investigated/suppressed now exposed CIA/Virgina based drug/weapon ratline
    who happens to hold Iranian citizenship and is a hezzie sympathizer laundering money thru a Lebanese bank.

It is being 'spun' as 'Iran, Iran, Iran' (of course)
    It's not and never was...
    and yes OF COURSE it was being suppressed by Obama...
    cuz he's a co-conspirator in Clinton's smuggling web of corruption
    but was NOT 'suppressed'
    cuz he's a muzzie 'sympathizer'/enabler.
    THAT
    is what's being 'sold' to the public and r/the_Donald fan club.

The 'rat' is much closer to home.

In this little FOX piece... they are still emphasizing 'Hezbolla, Hezbolla, Hezbolla,'
    but a LEAST start to make the larger and more poignant connection to... (wait for it)
    Imran Awan.

and...
    if you think Awan was running a Hezbollah op...
    you've not been paying attention.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-22-2017 at 11:06 PM.

[B][SIZE=4]www.thegatewaypundit.com/
    Please brother,, stop.

There is an effort to attack Iran. Before Obama,,and since Obama..

Obama not attacking Iran (for no cause) is not "appeasement".

You have a better brain than the $hit they are shoveling.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Please brother,, stop.

There is an effort to attack Iran. Before Obama,,and since Obama..

Obama not attacking Iran (for no cause) is not "appeasement".

You have a better brain than the $hit they are shoveling.
    As you know, I don’t want war with Iran.

The entire reason for this thread is to demonstrate how the traitor Barry ignored human trafficking by Hezbollah in order to appease Iran.

My intention in all this is to expose the abuse of children which is rampart and see to it that justice is served. Have you any idea how many children go missing every year?

Have you not learned yet that the world is run by a cabal of Satan worshipping pedophile cannabals? This is not something new. This goes back to the days of the Old Testament. There is great evil running the world.

Trump seems to get it, and so I support him in the cause of fighting this evil. Does that mean I agree with everything he does? Of course not. Does it mean I am some blind fanatic apologist for him? No. Rather, I see him as a real patriot (though imperfect) and a great tool, a first opportunity in a very long time to make a real dent in the Deep State and the sickos who run in those circles.
    Last edited by TER; 12-22-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    +

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    with your 'new' glasses on... now read through this piece
    A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal
    https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/a-deaf...ollah-scandal/

the 'story' is getting no 'legs' cuz they KNOW where it will ultimately lead. hahaha
    We're going there anyway...

Have you not learned yet that the world is run by a cabal of Satan worshipping pedophile cannabals? This is not something new. This goes back to the days of the Old Testament. There is great evil running the world.
    Oh,, I know that.

But the Neocon Media is also infected.. and the War Drums are continuous.
    and these creeps love war,,, lots of vulnerable and available kids.

Someone will kick off more war (with Iran),,, you and I do not need to help them.

Saudi wants war, Israel wants war.. and they want us to start,fund and fight it.

just don't play along.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

As you know, I don’t want war with Iran.

The entire reason for this thread is to demonstrate how the traitor Barry ignored human trafficking by Hezbollah in order to appease Iran.

My intention in all this is to expose the abuse of children which is rampart and see to it that justice is served. Have you any idea how many children go missing every year?

Trump seems to get it, and so I support him in the cause of fighting this evil. Does that mean I agree with everything he does? Of course not. Does it mean I am some blind fanatic apologist for him? No. Rather, I see him as a real patriot (though imperfect) and a great tool, a first opportunity in a very long time to make a real dent in the Deep State and the sickos who run in those circles.
    Guess who the #1 drug-dealer state on the globe is? I am sure that Trump knows exactly who that is & that this is a push to hide the man behind the curtain.
    There is no spoon.

Oh,, I know that.

No need for a draft under these circumstances. Look how clever we are.

Is DNC the reason poor kids are being pimped to MIC?
    Last edited by timosman; 12-23-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Guess who the #1 drug-dealer state on the globe is? I am sure that Trump knows exactly who that is & that this is a push to hide the man behind the curtain.
    Oh he does, and that is why things like this is happening:

The U.S. begins bombing Taliban drug labs as Trump’s Afghanistan strategy takes hold

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1f8054878c27

Let me give you a hint... it is not the “Taliban” that he is trying to cut off from drug funding, like tha Washington Post is trying to lead you to believe.

It is the Deep State he is fighting to dry up their funding (guess the letter agency)
    Last edited by TER; 12-23-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    +

Oh,, I know that.

Someone will kick off more war (with Iran),,, you and I do not need to help them.

Saudi wants war, Israel wants war.. and they want us to start,fund and fight it.

just don't play along.
    I am cautiously optimistic my friend. Things are happening that would have been unimaginable a year ago. I am much more optimistic than I was a year ago. Part of the reason is because I never watch the MSM and the other part is because I see that the good elements in our government have joined forces with the Trump administration to fight against the Deep State.

Enjoy the show!
    +

Oh he does, and that is why things like this is happening:

The U.S. begins bombing Taliban drug labs as Trump’s Afghanistan strategy takes hold

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1f8054878c27

Let me give you a hint... it is not the “Taliban” that he is trying to cut off from drug funding, like tha Washington Post is trying to lead you to believe.

It is the Deep State he is fighting to dry up their funding (guess the letter agency)
    Trump's not in charge of who bombs who- he turned all of that over to his generals.

If he was REALLY wanting the drug traffic to stop he would shut down the WoD.
    There is no spoon.

The Taliban had almost eradicated Opium. They had outlawed it prior to the invasion.

The Drug Trade was reborn under US military protections.

any drug Labs in that country are absolutely NOT Taliban.

the story reeks of Bull$hit
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Barak Husssein Obama was elected as an apology/punishment for Iraqi freedom war bloodbath. For how many decades effects of his regime will continue ... another 5-10 decades? Just Syria, Beghazi Libya, Yemen effects could llinger on for half a century.
    Although he has not yet won a Nobel Peace prize, hopefylly new First Son-in-law Kushner will not continue Obama legacy and won't help engineer more chaos and bloodbath in same semitic races regions.

Allegedly he also founded fathered/armed other nefarious groups.

Trump's not in charge of who bombs who- he turned all of that over to his generals.

If he was REALLY wanting the drug traffic to stop he would shut down the WoD.
    damn it I really hate the way they control the narrative on things like this. The only reason why its "turned over to the generals" is so Trump can blame someone else for $#@!ting the bed. As far as drugs are concerned if Trump wasn't a drug warrior we wouldn't be in Afghanistan. President Donald Trump agreed to an open-ended war against "insurgents"

May 20, 2001 -
    The first American narcotics experts to go to Afghanistan under Taliban rule have concluded that the movement's ban on opium

lol @ people who can't see that Trump does the bidding of the "deep state" with every single foreign policy action

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    damn it I really hate the way they control the narrative on things like this. The only reason why its "turned over to the generals" is so Trump can blame someone else for $#@!ting the bed. As far as drugs are concerned if Trump wasn't a drug warrior we wouldn't be in Afghanistan. President Donald Trump agreed to an open-ended war against "insurgents"
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.