Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlanta airport shut down

No ones know the hour or day, as Christ said. But there are definitely signs which He tells us to look for and events which will happen which will herald the coming Judgment.

All the signs suggest we are much closer than we may think, and this is what I was told by holy men whose lives are of constant prayer for the world when I visited Holy Mount Athos this summer, (which, after Jerusalem, is the holiest Christian site in the world).

Repent and pray, for although we will have signs, still, He will come like a thief in the night, and catch many if not most off guard.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

What is the event we should be watching for? Is it the AntiChrist signing a peace treaty with all nations? Doesn't the Rapture come before the Tribulations?
    Do you want to know?
    There are several things to look for,, that are precursing events. Though I doubt your seriousness on those issues.

Even those that Looked to scripture for the Messiah,, were confused while some astrologers saw it written in the sky.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +

+

+

+

+

+

And if it was an outbreak or chemical attack, people would quietly march to their death, just like before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And if it was an outbreak or chemical attack, people would quietly march to their death, just like before.
    Yeah, getting a little more worried about what is going on down there.

Reports of military servicemen who were going to Atlanta for Christmas break being told to return back to the bases. Atlanta is forbidden land right now.
    +

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am LIVE on the ground.
    The feral rape gangs have scurried away as the lights flicker back on...now the real waiting begins.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

11:20 P.M. UPDATE: Power has been restored to the airport’s Atrium and Concourses T, A and B.

10:30 P.M. UPDATE: Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed says all passengers have been allowed to get off planes that have been stranded for hours.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/breaki...i5G27m38v6V2H/

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I am LIVE on the ground.
    The feral rape gangs have scurried away as the lights flicker back on...now the real waiting begins.
    What is going on down there? Was your cell phone feed cut?

Hope things get better for you very soon.
    +

I am LIVE on the ground.
    Hey friend, forget about the forums here. Conserve your battery. You are in our prayers for a quick and safe journey back home. Tell us about it tomorrow after you have rested.
    +

+

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Amazing how much fire you can knock down with a hand held dry chem extinguisher, isn't it?
    Yes. It really is quite amazing.

You have to attack the fire, knock it down, corral it, and then kill it.

The bottle doesn't last long and the fire creeps back around you insidiously.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Yes. It really is quite amazing.

You have to attack the fire, knock it down, corral it, and then kill it.

The bottle doesn't last long and the fire creeps back around you insidiously.
    Had a kitchen fire a couple of months ago (while I was work). My wife forgot she had food on the stove top. She went to the backyard and the house alarm went off. The flames were licking the ceiling by the time she came in. She took the 8(?) year old fire extinguisher spray canister (looks like a bottle of air freshener, lol) and in no time she extinguished it. Damage to the ceiling and lot of smoke, but thank God, nothing more.

Needless to say, I ordered a half dozen of them when I got home that night!
    +

BTW, Kim from NK has not been seen recently... not sure what significance that is
    +

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    ...when I visited Holy Mount Athos this summer...
    I was going to say earlier that this isn't the TER I expected to return from Mount Athos.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    What is going on down there? Was your cell phone feed cut?

Hope things get better for you very soon.
    I lost cell phone coverage and internet access for hours some people had cause that could come in or couldn't go out it was really weird kind of creepy in a dungeon sort of way... and then we have to stand outside on the tarmac after a fire started in our terminal.
    So finally the wife in the three year old and I pile into a rental car and I'm driving back to Ohio from Atlanta and 40 miles from Knoxville now
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I lost cell phone coverage and internet access for hours some people had cause that could come in or couldn't go out it was really weird kind of creepy in a dungeon sort of way... and then we have to stand outside on the tarmac after a fire started in our terminal.
    So finally the wife in the three year old and I pile into a rental car and I'm driving back to Ohio from Atlanta and 40 miles from Knoxville now

Happy to hear you and your family are safe. I am sure I am not alone in saying that you were in our thoughts and prayers last night after your post.
    +

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/at...ing/ar-BBGYz1x

The outage, which affected all airport operations, started with a fire in a Georgia Power underground electrical facility, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said.

The electrical fire's intensity damaged two substations serving the airport, including the airport's "redundant system" that should have provided backup power, Reed said.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Power has been fully restored at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport after a complete power outage grounded flights Sunday afternoon, causing a holiday travel nightmare for fliers across the country just over a week before Christmas.
    Kasim Reed, the city’s mayor, announced the power update on Twitter after the power outage forced the Federal Aviation Administration to suspend outgoing flights and implement a “ground stop” for incoming flights, which “means that flights headed to Atlanta are held on the ground at their departure airport.”
    International flights were be diverted to other airports, U.S. Customs and Border Protection tweeted.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/1...r-traffic.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12