Thread: 'I will eat mum on Christmas day

'I will eat mum on Christmas day

'I will eat mum on Christmas day':

Grieving daughter to sprinkle mother's ashes on turkey and pudding dinner

Debra Parsons plans to scatter the ashes of mum Doreen on the Turkey and even save some for her Christmas Pud

Grieving Debra Parsons will have her mum Doreen for Christmas dinner this year – by scattering her ashes on the turkey then tucking in.

And for dessert she’ll enjoy Christmas Pud...with a dusting of her mum’s last remains too.

Debra, 41, has felt the urge to EAT Doreen’s ashes since she died in May and has had a small
    spoonful most days to feel “as close as possible” to her.

But as she faces Christmas without her, the craving has become even stronger.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...mpression=true

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe she will eat just about anything and everything.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Is that a tattoo on her second chin?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why yes, yes it is. She should have one put on her first chin to even things out.

Keep. Mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why yes, yes it is. She should have one put on her first chin to even things out.
    I don’t know, pretty sexy just the way it is.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

5 posts is pretty good for having zero views.

Hate to break the news to her, but those ashes are probably only partially from mum. Might not be any mum at all in there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OMFG that was what I spotted first as well.

What the $#@!...I mean what the actual $#@!...I thought white trash here in the states had pushed the limits with all the tattoos and goofy $#@! spiked into body parts, but tattooing your double chin fat takes the cake.

That was enough to make me completely forget the fact that she plans on eating her dead mother's ashes.

SMMFH
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-17-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Da fuq?!? What is wrong with people nowadays?

SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul