Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this what is REALLY going on?

Is this what is REALLY going on?

I hope and pray so. Time will tell.

Below is what is the most concise summary of what is possibly going on that I have read: (not my words)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Read the map as a game of chess.

Q: Want to play a game of chess?

Trump Queen: OIG/Horowitz:

Q: Who knows where all the bodies are buried?

Horowitz does. Horwitz was appointed in 2011, but Obama changed the law to make the OIG go through Holder for every document to hide Fast and Furious. H has been trying for 7 frustrating years to gain the documents to expose fraud and waste (like CFPB) and now Trump has given him all 1.2mm of them by raiding Obama’s library. Horowitz knew which documents he needed – the bodies. Cabal can’t complain as Obama appointed him. Read @DaveNYviii.

Bishop: Sessions: Sessions was denied a Federal Judge role after prosecuting Electoral Fraud (the Marion 3) decades ago. Sessions has been waiting for a chance to expose the fraud for years.

Q: Two pawns can checkmate a King:

Cabal Pawn flipped to Trump Knight: Comey. Comey was flipped and now working for Trump. Comey tweeted on 15th about Nuremberg Trials. Military Tribunals? Comey knows where the bodies are too.

Cabal Pawn flipped to Bishop: Mueller. Used to distract Cabal while investigating FBI/DOJ. Mueller is the media/cabal’s ‘guy’. How can they deny his conclusions now?

Trump Pawn: Flynn – Mueller used as a huge distraction for the left while OIG / Sessions strategically moved in position for checkmate

Trump Pawn: The new judge, Matthew Peterson, appointed that ‘couldn’t answer a single question on littigation’ per CNN? His specialty isn’t litigation, it’s Election fraud.

Cabal Pawns – All of Media / Hollywood / Dems and Rep of Cabal.

Moves: Alabama Special Election a trap set by Trump and Sessions for Cabal. It worked, they stole the Election. Checkmated Soros.

Now that the Cabal/left is checkmated, what will they do> Their pawns in congress, media and Hollywood have been systematically removed from the table. There is no way they win. Twitter is now lite up with plans to riot by left if Trump fires Mueller / ‘does anything this week’. More ominously, Cabal could try a huge false flag like aliens or try to kill They want to kick over the board. Trump Q going dark might be Trump hiding this week until checkmate. And Martial Law just in case.
    Last edited by TER; 12-17-2017 at 10:16 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    (not my words)
    Dude stop reading into these conspiracies the establishment won because we didn't back the right horse.

Trump’s pissing is better than the globalist, elitist, Soros-bought, satanic $#@!ting that has been dropping on us for some time now. His is a boot I much rather prefer than the one whose ‘leaders’ and their Marxists idealists have been choking us with and destroying this nation.

The only conspiracy I see here in this website is the one you and the select Shareblue paid deceivers have been working on.
    +

The only conspiracy I see here in this website is the one you and the select Shareblue paid deceivers have been working on.
    What is shareblue?

Moves: Alabama Special Election a trap set by Trump and Sessions for Cabal. It worked, they stole the Election. Checkmated Soros.
    Hm. Why did Trump say Moore should concede?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I hope and pray so. Time will tell.
    It is not what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What is shareblue?
    Ask Zippy
    +

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Hm. Why did Trump say Moore should concede?
    It’s called a “fake out”.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is shareblue?
    I think its like Codeblue Pepsi- a few years ago they had a bunch of corporate shills talk about how much they like blue pepsi on line and they got caught. I don't know about you but I don't get paid to talk about Ron/Rand Paul and the Liberty Report ™ I do it because I genuinely like Pepsi.

+

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Whats next Lindsay Graham memes? What happened to this website?
    The Session's ones are funnier, 'cause people believe them.

Whats next Lindsay Graham memes? What happened to this website?

Trumpmania?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The Session's ones are funnier, 'cause people believe them.
    Sessions is just such a leader of liberty he is already trying to get congress and Trump not to extend the measure that prevents federal prosecutors from pursuing cases against state-legal marijuana.
    I believe it would be unwise for Congress to restrict the discretion of the Department to fund particular prosecutions, particularly in the midst of an historic drug epidemic and potentially long-term uptick in violent crime,” “As a result, in the Ninth Circuit, many individuals and organizations that are operating in violation of the CSA and causing harm in their communities may invoke the rider to thwart prosecution,” Sessions wrote in the new letter to Congress.

Sessions is not good with certain issues important to libertarians. (marijuana being legal, for example). So he gets crucified for that by some.

He will be found to be great for certain issues like election fraud, pedophilia, and the globalist control of our nation and its political and media outlets.

So, he won’t be a Divine Savior for some, and no one is but Christ alone.

But he will be the best AG of our lifetime and even longer.

Not for the things he could have been better with, but the things he actually did which benefited every Patriot in this nation.
    +

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The fact that Trump let Rosenstein appoint Mueller lets you all you need to know. He's clueless. There is no master chess at work.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s called a “fake out”.
    Are you implying possible election fraud in the Alabama race between Moore and Jones?

If so.....I've seen this thought come up from a few people, and I'll tell you like I told them. There was no fraud, literally just two POS candidates who the entire state hated. There were over 20k write in votes. And independent women voters went out to vote en mass to vote against Moore. For every Christian supporting Moore they showed on Fox News, there were 10 more cruising political FB pages wanting to learn about 3rd party candidates (really curious to see how many of those write ins are for Ron Bishop, the Alabama LP candidate).

Jones didn't beat Moore....fair or crooked. Moore whipped himself.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The fact that Trump let Rosenstein appoint Mueller lets you all you need to know. He's clueless. There is no master chess at work.
    Do you remember the “interview” Trump had with Mueller the day before Mueller was appointed?
    +

Sessions is not good with certain issues important to libertarians. (marijuana being legal, for example). So he gets crucified for that by some..
    I can't really think of someone as morally bankrupt as Sessions doing anything morally good. Maybe you can see the good in everybody. Maybe i'm wrong and sessions isn't part of the deep state apparatus. Maybe it won't expire so we won't have a way of testing him, but a good test will be if the measure expires this month does he go after states? I can already hear the Trump supporter line of defense coming a mile away. He's just doing his job if you want the law changed go to congress!

What happened to this website?
    It became a safe space for anti-Trump, Hitler-loving neo-Nazis who despise liberty and personal freedom.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

If Sessions goes after marijuana legalization, and at the same time he drains the Washington swamp of the cabal of pedophiles, cheaters, and traitors, then I don’t only give him a pass, but will consider him the greatest AG of all time.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    It became a safe space for anti-Trump, Hitler-loving neo-Nazis who despise liberty and personal freedom.
    Nah that guy that had that che guevara avatar got banned I think. I haven't seen him in a long time atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Are you implying possible election fraud in the Alabama race between Moore and Jones?
    The conjecture he quotes is implying not only fraud... but that it was a sting operation if I read it right.

If Sessions goes after marijuana legalization, and at the same time he drains the Washington swamp of the cabal of pedophiles, cheaters, and traitors, then I don’t only give him a pass, but will consider him the greatest AG of all time.
    If sessions does the bidding of big pharma what good is the swamp to big pharma?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    The conjecture he quotes is implying not only fraud... but that it was a sting operation if I read it right.
    Ding ding ding
    +

Even Christ had His detractors, judging Him and renouncing Him, calling Him this name and that. All the good works and miracles in the world wouldn’t convince those who are all dead-set to oppose for some personal whim or opinion (or price).

Jeff Sessions is a Patriot and Donald Trump is as well.

They will not be flawless or perfect, and everyone can point one or many things about them which they disagree with. Some will call to ‘crucify them’ because of marijuana legalization or other cause.

But what they will do (and in fact, have already done) will be talked about for generations. And the strategy involved will be taught in political classes in universities.

So, we may need to still buy a dime bag from a corner dealer to get high for a little while longer. Boo hoo. I’ll take that as the price we pay to save our nation from what Hillary and her handlers had planned for it had Trump not been elected.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Yeah.....I was going to skip over that part, and leave him an out on that. But after reading this little gem:

You do realize that by "going after marijuana legalization" that by it's very virtue Sessions will be imposing Federal will upon states and their constituents' wishes established by their voting process, right? Meaning, you'd be supporting him codifying state law and wishes as secondary to federal "law enforcement" powers which were predicated on federal member's admitted personal views instead of views filtered through Constitutional law and liberties.

That's what you call the makings of "the greatest AG in history"? If one gets rid of traitors by committing treason against the same ideals as original traitors are judged against.....that somehow equals liberty?
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    You do realize that by "going after marijuana legalization" that by it's very virtue Sessions will be imposing Federal will upon states and their constituents' wishes established by their voting process, right? Meaning, you'd be supporting him codifying state law and wishes as secondary to federal "law enforcement" powers which were predicated on federal member's admitted personal views instead of views filtered through Constitutional law and liberties.
    Has that ever happened before?
    +

Alcohol?
    Not only with alcohol, but there have been countless instances of the Federal Government imposing its will over the States. Since the beginning! It’s called reality.

Again, Sessions is not a libertarian dream, and there will be things he does which will make some libertarians angry. Nevertheless, he is still the best AG in our lifetime if he does end up doing the things which are been planned and whispered.

Here is a little life lesson: Unfortunately, in this life, we need to have trade-offs and compromise with certain things. This world is fallen, and corrupt, and justice often times will not be found or served. This idea that we can make a perfect state in this world is a humanist and secular pipe dream and the basis for communism and all atheistic world views which end up turning into a disaster. There will always be the poor and the evil and a fight.

We are to be as wise as serpents and as blameless as doves.

That said, I’ll accept Federal overreach over weed legalization if the compromise is to drain the swamp of pedophiles.

How about you?
    +

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast