Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is this what is REALLY going on?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds like you've been spending way too much time on the_donald.
    Sounds like you've been spending way too much time on your Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Here is a question:

What do you call a person who spends hours a day on a libertarian/conservative discussion board named after the father of one the greatest threats in the Senate to the globalist establishment, who spends his time posting endless anti-Trump material, pushing fake news liberal articles and stories, while maintaining a reputation bar which is the worst on the history of the forum?
    I just call them provocateurs trying to get under your skin. Every notice that most all these guys have avatars with either mocking smiles or expressions? Just another angle to get you riled up when you read their nonsense. Don't let them get away with it. Put it back on them.

TheCount

ZippyJuan

PRB

Sam I Am
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope and pray so. Time will tell.

Below is what is the most concise summary of what is possibly going on that I have read: (not my words)

Long time lurker, first time poster. Read the map as a game of chess.

Q: Want to play a game of chess?

Trump Queen: OIG/Horowitz:

Q: Who knows where all the bodies are buried?

Horowitz does. Horwitz was appointed in 2011, but Obama changed the law to make the OIG go through Holder for every document to hide Fast and Furious. H has been trying for 7 frustrating years to gain the documents to expose fraud and waste (like CFPB) and now Trump has given him all 1.2mm of them by raiding Obama’s library. Horowitz knew which documents he needed – the bodies. Cabal can’t complain as Obama appointed him. Read @DaveNYviii.

Bishop: Sessions: Sessions was denied a Federal Judge role after prosecuting Electoral Fraud (the Marion 3) decades ago. Sessions has been waiting for a chance to expose the fraud for years.

Q: Two pawns can checkmate a King:

Cabal Pawn flipped to Trump Knight: Comey. Comey was flipped and now working for Trump. Comey tweeted on 15th about Nuremberg Trials. Military Tribunals? Comey knows where the bodies are too.

Cabal Pawn flipped to Bishop: Mueller. Used to distract Cabal while investigating FBI/DOJ. Mueller is the media/cabal’s ‘guy’. How can they deny his conclusions now?

Trump Pawn: Flynn – Mueller used as a huge distraction for the left while OIG / Sessions strategically moved in position for checkmate

Trump Pawn: The new judge, Matthew Peterson, appointed that ‘couldn’t answer a single question on littigation’ per CNN? His specialty isn’t litigation, it’s Election fraud.

Cabal Pawns – All of Media / Hollywood / Dems and Rep of Cabal.

Moves: Alabama Special Election a trap set by Trump and Sessions for Cabal. It worked, they stole the Election. Checkmated Soros.

Now that the Cabal/left is checkmated, what will they do> Their pawns in congress, media and Hollywood have been systematically removed from the table. There is no way they win. Twitter is now lite up with plans to riot by left if Trump fires Mueller / ‘does anything this week’. More ominously, Cabal could try a huge false flag like aliens or try to kill They want to kick over the board. Trump Q going dark might be Trump hiding this week until checkmate. And Martial Law just in case.
    Oh lord.... you think THIS government is sophisticated to pull this off without leaks?

You have WAY more faith in the STATE than I do....

If you looked at things with a critical eye, dispassionately (as you should), you would see clearly this is a $#@! show all the way around, corruption on both sides, lies and thieves everywhere.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

TER, I sure hope you are right. It is just too much of a miracle that Trump won, and that he won with states that nobody would expect. I hope the pieces fit that way you see them.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Sounds like you've been spending way too much time on your Hillary.

I just call them provocateurs trying to get under your skin. Every notice that most all these guys have avatars with either mocking smiles or expressions? Just another angle to get you riled up when you read their nonsense. Don't let them get away with it. Put it back on them.

TheCount

ZippyJuan

PRB

Sam I Am
    Zippy used to have a "monster" avatar that could easily have been thought of as a troll.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If Trump wanted peace he would either fire his cabinet that keeps warmongering or he would make them stop provoking the other countries. Obviously this is a con job, I bet you the left hand doesn't even know what the right hand is doing. He gave all of the authority to the military industrial complex and gets briefings of fake news. He probably finds out more about whats going on from the MSM. Trump projects to America that he is going to change course or at least try not to start a war with Russia, all the while he puts out the idea that some NATO proxy is going to start the war. I bet you thats whats happening, con Americans into it since they wouldn't agree to it otherwise.

//
    Last edited by TER; 12-19-2017 at 11:41 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Zippy used to have a "monster" avatar that could easily have been thought of as a troll.

Yeah, and Zipper John had the Alfred Newman avatar for many years before the monster.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Has that ever happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    That sounds like Q anon

If no major happenings before Christmas, I will start to seriously second guess what I am hearing.

And I have taken note that you feel what I am saying is due to irrational trust.
    So- anything big happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Are you implying possible election fraud in the Alabama race between Moore and Jones?

If so.....I've seen this thought come up from a few people, and I'll tell you like I told them. There was no fraud, literally just two POS candidates who the entire state hated. There were over 20k write in votes. And independent women voters went out to vote en mass to vote against Moore. For every Christian supporting Moore they showed on Fox News, there were 10 more cruising political FB pages wanting to learn about 3rd party candidates (really curious to see how many of those write ins are for Ron Bishop, the Alabama LP candidate).

Jones didn't beat Moore....fair or crooked. Moore whipped himself.

I concur.
    Alabama 7th Congressional District

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Sessions is just such a leader of liberty he is already trying to get congress and Trump not to extend the measure that prevents federal prosecutors from pursuing cases against state-legal marijuana.
    I believe it would be unwise for Congress to restrict the discretion of the Department to fund particular prosecutions, particularly in the midst of an historic drug epidemic and potentially long-term uptick in violent crime,” “As a result, in the Ninth Circuit, many individuals and organizations that are operating in violation of the CSA and causing harm in their communities may invoke the rider to thwart prosecution,” Sessions wrote in the new letter to Congress.

Bump for happenings.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

If no major happenings before Christmas, I will start to seriously second guess what I am hearing.

And I have taken note that you feel what I am saying is due to irrational trust.
    Bump for 4 Christmases later
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Whats next Lindsay Graham memes? What happened to this website?
    Trumpmania?
    Trumpmania doesn't really translate to Lindseymania, they are just tight allies who hangout together in crunch times.

President Donald Trump spent part of his Christmas with ally, Sen. Lindsey Graham, in Palm Beach, Florida, amid his awaited decision to sign the COVID-19 relief bill.
    businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham-trump-wants-to-increase-covid-19-stimulus-package-2020-12

Globalisimania may regain the championship belt

Bump for 4 Christmases later
    Although, I am not a fan of your politics, count. I have to say that the naivety of the Q followers sure make your job easier.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Although, I am not a fan of your politics, count. I have to say that the naivety of the Q followers sure make your job easier.
    People built their whole lives around this.

It's kind of amazing. Sad, but amazing.
    Pinochet is the model

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Oh lord.... you think THIS government is sophisticated to pull this off without leaks?

You have WAY more faith in the STATE than I do....

If you looked at things with a critical eye, dispassionately (as you should), you would see clearly this is a $#@! show all the way around, corruption on both sides, lies and thieves everywhere.
    ON. THE. NOSE.

Even more right now than 3 years ago!!!
    There is no spoon.

Why in the world is the left and the rinos going nuts to impeach and invoke 25th amendment? If they think they won, why the crazy moves? Why the overt and excessive censorship and silencing by the dem operatives in Big Tech? Why the scorched earth moves by a supposed winning incoming administration? What are they so worried about? Trump running again in 2024? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Logical thinking...

Executive orders in place.

Declass tomorrow? And more to come!

Indictments unsealed today and MS13 and BLM leaders arrested? And more to come!

30K troops in DC? For what? To protect against crazy MAGA supporters? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Looks like a storm brewing...

Good time to invest in tissue paper for the steady stream of liberal tears that start tomorrow.
    +

People built their whole lives around this.

It's kind of amazing. Sad, but amazing.

My life is built around and upon the Lord Jesus Christ. Not Q, not Trump, not any worldly government or military operation or anything else, but the Lord, my Savior Jesus Christ.

You confuse my intentions because you have built your life upon something or someone other than Christ, and because of your ignorance, I forgive you.

May Christ forgive you too.
    +

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Logical thinking...

Executive orders in place.

Declass tomorrow? And more to come!

Indictments unsealed today and MS13 and BLM leaders arrested? And more to come!

30K troops in DC? For what? To protect against crazy MAGA supporters? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Looks like a storm brewing...

Good time to invest in tissue paper for the steady stream of liberal tears that start tomorrow.
    Amazing.
    Pinochet is the model

You confuse my intentions because you have built your life upon something or someone other than Christ
    I marvel at your ability to come to that conclusion from my lack of belief in your online cult.

because of your ignorance,I forgive you.

May Christ forgive you too.

The saddest sort of false piety.
    Pinochet is the model

I marvel at your ability to come to that conclusion from my lack of belief in your online cult.
    Oh, are you Christian? Did I guess wrong? Please correct me if I am wrong. Your posts and the positions you defend seem to me to be a bit anti-Christian. Had you had Christ as the center of your life, you would know that it would be ridiculous to have a military operation or any man or group of men be the center of your life. I am hopeful that the good guys who exist are carrying out what needs to be done to save this nation. But that hope is not the center of my life or gives my life much significant personal meaning. The saving of this nation is but a small thing when compared to the things I am truly concerned about.

Please don’t confuse my lack in being a very active poster here as meaning something it doesn’t mean. I have a very busy life doing many different things and I dont wish to spend much time arguing in a forum which has vipers sneaking about. It used to be fun when I was a bit younger and had more downtime. Now it is a greater waste of time. I drop by once in a while to give encouragment and support to friends I have here, not to argue.

The saddest sort of false piety.
    It’s not easy to forgive sometimes, but I try.
    Last edited by TER; 01-15-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    +

Oh, are you Christian?
    Apparently not! I mean, I thought that I was, but that was before I had your radiant, Christlike presence to compare myself to.

I'm just thankful that I have you around to beg for intercession on my behalf. Lucky me.

Your posts and the positions you defend seem to me to be a bit anti-Christian.
    Such as?

Had you had Christ as the center of your life, you would know that it would be ridiculous to have a military operation or any man or group of men be the center of your life.
    I do think that idea is completely ridiculous. I'm mocking the concept in this thread, after all...

It’s not easy to forgive sometimes, but I try.
    Spare me the false humility; it's disgusting, given the context. You've just publicly announced that you are "forgiving" someone for being less Christian than you, and your evidence for them being less Christian than you is that they failed to realize how incredibly, amazingly Christian you are. "Forgiveness" indeed.
    Pinochet is the model

I am a sinner.

And so are you.

You judged me by saying I am in a cult and my life is based on the Q movement. You bump threads out of nowhere to try and humiliate. Your posts are often ones to humiliate others. You seem to relish needling others and stirring up the pot. You seem to have made many enemies here and I would bet a great percentage of your posts are inflammatory or condescending.

I am not a saint and I openly confess that. I also know you don’t seem to be one either. In fact I still doubt you are a Christian though you say you are. A Christian wouldnt spend every day of their life coming here and doing what you do which is to inflame others and ridicule.

But whatever. I will still come here occasionally to encourage friends to stay hopeful. And you can do what you come here for. God will judge. May He forgive us our sins.
    +

You judged me by saying I am in a cult
    After your insulting post, yes.

and my life is based on the Q movement.
    I said that some people have done that. You took that statement to be about you... which really says more about you than me.

You bump threads out of nowhere to try and humiliate.
    You post absolute nonsense about things that you say are going to happen, and you are never willing to own up to that fact after your prophecies fail to come true. Just like your cult leader.

Your posts are often ones to humiliate others.
    Maybe you wouldn't feel so humiliated if you didn't believe such utter bull$#@!.
    Pinochet is the model

6 Christmases later bump
    Pinochet is the model

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234