Thread: Chris Matthews Is Next on the Chopping Block

Chris Matthews Is Next on the Chopping Block

NBC Made Payment To Staffer After Sexual Harassment Claim Against Chris Matthews

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/16/nb...hris-matthews/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm surprised it was a female.

So many leftists.

Night of the long knives.

LOL, hope you useful idiots that have helped perpetuate all this end up homeless.

Wow the coordination, timing, and ready availableness of all of this is profound, it is almost as if there is a signularly uniform agenda in effect all across the nation, being controlled by a powerful group.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Wow the coordination, timing, and ready availableness of all of this is profound, it is almost as if there is a signularly uniform agenda in effect all across the nation, being controlled by a powerful group.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

How many hours till he comes out as a homosexual and says this is fake news?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought Mathews was one of the only anchors who gave Rand a fair shake. I only watched his Rand interviews though is he that bad?

Inappropriate comments and was settled in 1999? Old news.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-woman-n830471

"In 1999 this matter was thoroughly reviewed and dealt with. At that time Matthews received a formal reprimand," the MSNBC spokesperson said in an email Saturday.

The spokesperson said the woman complained to CNBC executives that Matthews made inappropriate jokes and comments about her in front of others, that the matter was reviewed and it was determined that the comments were inappropriate and in made in poor taste but were never meant as propositions. The show was on CNBC before it was on MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Inappropriate comments and was settled in 1999? Old news.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-woman-n830471

It was in the news??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Old news.

Link?

I looked in some paid magazine databases from around 1999 and did not see it mentioned. Didn't see anything on the internet either.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members