Thread: Don't Keep Cellphones Next To Your Body, California Health Department Warns

Don't Keep Cellphones Next To Your Body, California Health Department Warns

https://hardware.slashdot.org/story/...partment-warns

The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued a warning against the hazards of cellphone radiation this week. They are asking people to decrease their use of these devices and suggest keeping your distance when possible. TechCrunch reports:

The warning comes after findings were offered up this week from a 2009 department document, which was published after an order from the Sacramento Superior Court. A year ago, UC Berkeley professor Joel Moskowitz initiated a lawsuit to get the department to release the findings after he started looking into whether mobile phone use increased the risk of tumors. A draft of the document was released in March, but the final release is more extensive.

According to the Federal Communication Commission's website, there is no national standard developed for safety limits. However, the agency requires cell phone manufacturers to ensure all phones comply with "objective limits for safe exposure." The CDPH recommends not keeping your phone in your pocket, not putting it up to your ear for a prolonged amount of time, keeping use low if there are two bars or less, not sleeping near it at night and to be aware that if you are in a fast-moving car, bus or train, your phone will emit more RF energy to maintain the connection.
    References on Slashdot Link.

---

Welcome to Kalifornia, where talking bad about the "elected" officials are known to cause cancer in laboratory animals.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've noticed that just about everything I buy online is accompanied by a label somewhere declaring that it contains materials "known to the state of California" to cause cancer or birth defects or what-have-you. I'm increasingly of the suspicion that it is the state of California itself that causes cancer or birth defects or what-have-you, and that they're just confusing the actual source of the problem with the things that pass through or end up there ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-16-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

^^^^^^^^^^ This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I keep my cell phone inside a sock inside a box with the battery out and I hardly ever use it. I have an old land line phone. Nobody's cell phone will work at my house because there are no cell towers around. I know it is rare to not live near a cell tower when I get around them I can feel the micro waves. I get head aches and feel generally bad. My instincts tell me that cell phones and towers are no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I keep my cell phone inside a sock inside a box with the battery out and I hardly ever use it. I have an old land line phone. Nobody's cell phone will work at my house because there are no cell towers around. I know it is rare to not live near a cell tower when I get around them I can feel the micro waves. I get head aches and feel generally bad. My instincts tell me that cell phones and towers are no good.

I’ve had gfs use that excuse too when I’ve tried to get hold of them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I can’t believe it…

It’s an “official” warning by the California Department of public health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/OPA.../NR17-086.aspx
    (archived here: http://archive.is/C2YcE)

From the report (the draft version was from 2009…):
    Although the science is still evolving, some laboratory experiments and human health studies have suggested the possibility that long-term, high use of cell phones may be linked to certaintypesofcancerandotherhealth effects,including:
    • brain cancer and tumors of the acoustic nerve (needed for hearing and maintaining balance) and salivary glands
    • lower sperm counts and inactive o rless mobile sperm
    • headaches and effects on learning and memory, hearing, behavior, and sleep
    https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws....1513219841.pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty