Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 63

Thread: New Sexual Assault Claims On Deck: "The House Is Going To Be Rocked In The Coming 72 Hours"

  1. #1

    Question New Sexual Assault Claims On Deck: "The House Is Going To Be Rocked In The Coming 72 Hours"

    The Daily Caller'sLuke Rosiak says that within 72 hours, "The House Is Going To Be Rocked" with a new bombshell which he says "will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon."
    Rosiak, who has earned a large following as one of the leading journalists cataloging the Awan brothers scandal, does not typically engage in hyperbole - so when he posted the following tweets, people took notice:
    Congress' human resources scandal is just getting started. I anticipate we will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon.
    — Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) December 15, 2017
    Mark my words, the House is going to be rocked in the coming 72 hours. Tick Tock. https://t.co/NeBl9KvWtz
    — Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) December 15, 2017
    Rosiak's last "Tick Tock" on December 4th told people to "Stay tuned for news of another secret House settlement, related to an allegation of sexual assault" was followed up with a revelation about a settlement brokered by Rep. Gregory Meels in 2006 over allegations that he fired a staffer in retaliation for a claim she made against a campaign contributor.

    More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...oming-72-hours
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I don't know whether to be happy. (Getting rid of the filth of humanity in the Congress)

    Or to be completely disgusted. ( Watching what's akin to Salem witch trials and Bolshevik purges without due process)
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I don't know whether to be happy. (Getting rid of the filth of humanity in the Congress)

    Or to be completely disgusted. ( Watching what's akin to Salem witch trials and Bolshevik purges without due process
    CONgress.

    They have been habitually taking advantage of people since day one, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they will be habitually taking advantage of the women around them either.
    No - No - No - No
    2016

  5. #4

    Default

    At some point this will start having the effect of normalizing some of the behavior that is being called sexual harassment and getting people instead to ask just how serious it has to be to be a big deal and talk about how to deal with it when it's not.

    Remember the kinds of things Anita Hill accused Clarence Thomas of? It was stuff like alluding to the name of a male porn star and saying something on her coke can looked like a pubic hair. I don't recall anything worse than that. No physical contact if I remember right. Looking back on it, it's hard to see why it was supposed to be a big deal even if it was true.

  6. #5

    Default

    Even if they resign we will still be supporting their sorry selves for the rest of their lives.

    And please let one of them be Jim Cooper, D-TN.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  7. #6

  8. #7

    Default

    This is methodical not serendipity. We all know that right?

    If I had to guess.... it's the 'white hats' turned loose by Wray doing damage control.. (or maybe despite him.. idk)
    Spook agencies/Pentagon ALL doing it 'quietly'.. McMaster/NSA included... scraping the 'Clinton Era' off their systems..
    quietly shutting down ratlines... evicting participants.. and destroying records... murders we'll never hear about.
    doing 'quiet' surgery on 'black hat' filth while the public 'sleeps'.

    Luke Rosiak did not come by this pronouncement through diligent research.
    He got a tip from inside.... same as Thomas Paine.

    White hats do not provide 'tips' to CNN or Washington Post. haha













    Last edited by goldenequity; 12-15-2017 at 07:43 PM.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    At some point this will start having the effect of normalizing some of the behavior that is being called sexual harassment and getting people instead to ask just how serious it has to be to be a big deal and talk about how to deal with it when it's not.

    Remember the kinds of things Anita Hill accused Clarence Thomas of? It was stuff like alluding to the name of a male porn star and saying something on her coke can looked like a pubic hair. I don't recall anything worse than that. No physical contact if I remember right. Looking back on it, it's hard to see why it was supposed to be a big deal even if it was true.
    Allegedly Conyers walked around the office in his undies.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I don't know whether to be happy. (Getting rid of the filth of humanity in the Congress)

    Or to be completely disgusted. ( Watching what's akin to Salem witch trials and Bolshevik purges without due process)
    This isn’t a Salem witch hunt. No one is being held by the arm and forced to resign. Has anyone gone to jail yet? They can deny it and fight the charges. They can lawyer up and clear their name.

    But the truth is they can’t fight the charges.

    There are tapes, and recordings, of much more evil and nefarious schemes done by many than simply adultery.

    There is pedophilia, and demon worshipping, and murder, and worse if it is possible.

    Let them deny the charges, and then let them face the big reveal.

    The masses may not be so forgiving if they want to “take it to the video tape”.

    Or, in the steps of Sun Tzu, give them a chance to leave, with a slap on the face for “sexual harassment”, and disappear and maybe salvage their lives. Nice, without a fight, and with order. Quick and efficient.

    This is a strategy and an act of mercy at the same time.

    God bless our President Trump and the good Patriots who are draining the swamp.
    Last edited by TER; 12-15-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  11. #10

    Default

    There may be a whole slew who resign. That means gubernatorial appointments and then special elections. The resistance is in place and the corruption will win the house over to Dems. I do not have a good feeling about this.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  12. #11

    Default

    Is it just me, or is the grabbing of asses unimportant relative how they vote...?

    ...how about the upcoming spending bill?
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    There may be a whole slew who resign. That means gubernatorial appointments and then special elections. The resistance is in place and the corruption will win the house over to Dems. I do not have a good feeling about this.
    The resistance is a farce. It is made to seem bigger than it is, thanks to the fakestream media. Like the Antifa movement, courtesy of GS.

    Look at the map of the last election. And that was WITH broad range and far reaching voter fraud.

    And they still couldn’t win!

    Ensure fair elections, and don’t worry about ‘the resistance’.

    Expel the money from the outside globalist infiltrators (GS), and they are made impotent, and this illusion crumbles.

    People want jobs and the hope of financial security. They are getting it for the first time in a long time.

    They are not going to give it up for some bs marginal cause like transgender bathrooms and the like, when the degradation of the Obama years are still raw and bleeding.

    There is going to be a tidal wave of elections won by patriots and conservatives, and standing with them, moderates and even liberals.

    Bring the elections on.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This isn’t a Salem witch hunt. No one is being held by the arm and forced to resign. Has anyone gone to jail yet? They can deny it and fight the charges. They can lawyer up and clear their name.

    But the truth is they can’t fight the charges.

    There are tapes, and recordings, of much more evil and nefarious schemes done by many than simply adultery.

    There is pedophilia, and demon worshipping, and murder, and worse if it is possible.

    Let them deny the charges, and then let them face the big reveal.

    The masses may not be so forgiving if they want to “take it to the video tape”.

    Or, in the steps of Sun Tzu, give them a chance to leave, with a slap on the face for “sexual harassment”, and disappear and maybe salvage their lives. Nice, without a fight, and with order. Quick and efficient.

    This is a strategy and an act of mercy at the same time.

    God bless our President Trump and the good Patriots who are draining the swamp.
    I agree with @Todd. It is a witch hunt & there is no way for most guys to dispute a woman's claims.

    Yes, some of them probably are abusers but in today's world anything can be called sexual harassment & there is no fighting it.

    My bro was thrown in jail because of his "girlfriend's" claims that he abused her- he only escaped prison because she left her phone on when she was talking about her lies and that saved him. The police even told him, when they arrested him, that if a woman says you did it- YOU DID IT- they have to arrest you.
    There is no spoon.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    This is methodical not serendipity. We all know that right?
    Yea, I feel this is being slowly leaked by intel agencies in coordination with Clinton directives to deflect the public's attention away from them and cover their own oozing buckets of deplorables.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I agree with @Todd. It is a witch hunt & there is no way for most guys to dispute a woman's claims.

    Yes, some of them probably are abusers but in today's world anything can be called sexual harassment & there is no fighting it.

    My bro was thrown in jail because of his "girlfriend's" claims that he abused her- he only escaped prison because she left her phone on when she was talking about her lies and that saved him. The police even told him, when they arrested him, that if a woman says you did it- YOU DID IT- they have to arrest you.
    Huh, what would AF say?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #16

    Default

    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    CONgress.

    They have been habitually taking advantage of people since day one, it is not outside the realm of possibility that they will be habitually taking advantage of the women around them either.
    Wait a second bud. Not just woemenz. #metoo https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.24bc916d17f7
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  19. #18

    Default

    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  20. #19

    Default

    I won't know who to guess is behind this until I see who resigns.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This isn’t a Salem witch hunt. No one is being held by the arm and forced to resign. Has anyone gone to jail yet? They can deny it and fight the charges. They can lawyer up and clear their name.

    But the truth is they can’t fight the charges.

    There are tapes, and recordings, of much more evil and nefarious schemes done by many than simply adultery.

    There is pedophilia, and demon worshipping, and murder, and worse if it is possible.

    Let them deny the charges, and then let them face the big reveal.

    The masses may not be so forgiving if they want to “take it to the video tape”.

    Or, in the steps of Sun Tzu, give them a chance to leave, with a slap on the face for “sexual harassment”, and disappear and maybe salvage their lives. Nice, without a fight, and with order. Quick and efficient.

    This is a strategy and an act of mercy at the same time.

    God bless our President Trump and the good Patriots who are draining the swamp.
    Really?? You think (grab 'em by the puzzy) Trump is draining the swamp? He's appointing connected men to powerful offices and destroying #Liberty by warmongering. I assume you are here because once you were a fan of Ron Paul. How could you have strayed so far?

    When 10 girls come forward about how Trump assaulted them are you going to be consistent and scream for his head on a platter??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    When 10 girls come forward about how Trump assaulted them are you going to be consistent and scream for his head on a platter??
    Not if its fake news.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    When 10 girls come forward about how Trump assaulted them are you going to be consistent and scream for his head on a platter??
    How much were they paid
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Not if its fake news.
    Exactly! The good ole' double standard. If it's "your guy" who's accused then the news is fake or the girls are lying. If it's "the other guy" then it's absolutely true and how dare you consider that those poor "victims" could be lying!! You are worse than a snake in the grass!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Exactly! The good ole' double standard. If it's "your guy" who's accused then the news is fake or the girls are lying. If it's "the other guy" then it's absolutely true and how dare you consider that those poor "victims" could be lying!! You are worse than a snake in the grass!!
    Yep. That's unfortunately how it is at the present time.
    There is no spoon.

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Exactly! The good ole' double standard. If it's "your guy" who's accused then the news is fake or the girls are lying. If it's "the other guy" then it's absolutely true and how dare you consider that those poor "victims" could be lying!! You are worse than a snake in the grass!!
    Not at all.

    You just take a good look at the evidence presented, consider the context, look closely at who might benefit from the disclosure, and as always... Follow The Money.

    Then decide for yourself if it looks like fake news or not.

    You should do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  27. #26

    Default

    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  28. #27

    Default

    This "me too" thing has me wondering what sexual assualt is.

    I saw someone post a "Me too" thing. She said a congress man saw her open toed sandals when she was in her teens and said he liked her toe cleavage. Just for the record, I wouldn't say that to a teen.

    If a man in power says, "sleep with me or lose your job," or forcibly does something, that's wrong, but if someone saying something borderline creepy/silly is the most traumatic thing you've experienced, thank God. There are worse atrocities.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Not at all.

    You just take a good look at the evidence presented, consider the context, look closely at who might benefit from the disclosure, and as always... Follow The Money.

    Then decide for yourself if it looks like fake news or not.

    You should do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    Wow! Apparently my point went right over your head... Never mind...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Wow! Apparently my point went right over your head... Never mind...
    You really don't get it. AT ALL. If a D is accused, it's obviously true because they are all immoral, godless animals. But if an R is accused, we need to see IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF because it goes against everything we know conservatives to be!

    For example, Trump was accused of groping/kissing women without their consent, he admitted to the same, but it's not true because there isn't IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF and he is ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT CONSERVATIVE.

    A counter-example: AL FRANKEN. That immoral statist commie pig touched a woman's kevlar vest on camera. And he was accused of AGGRESSIVELY KISSING WOMEN and SQUEEZING WOMENS WAISTS AND BOOBS. We know all the accusations are true because it is well known that most D are immoral scum.

    And how could we forget GOD-WARRIOR NON-INTERVENTIONIST ROY MOORE. It doesn't matter that he has an IQ of 90 and was scared to death to debate his opponents. Sure, he admitted to dating teenagers as a 30+ year old man. Sure, he had many accusers with dozens of corroborating witnesses. Sure, even his friend said he visited a brothel in Vietnam and let his fellow soldiers have sex with "very young girls." But the accusers are lying, because it obviously contradicts the moral character we KNOW Moore has. AND THERE IS NO IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF.

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    You really don't get it. AT ALL. If a D is accused, it's obviously true because they are all immoral, godless animals. But if an R is accused, we need to see IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF because it goes against everything we know conservatives to be!

    For example, Trump was accused of groping/kissing women without their consent, he admitted to the same, but it's not true because there isn't IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF and he is ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT CONSERVATIVE.

    A counter-example: AL FRANKEN. That immoral statist commie pig touched a woman's kevlar vest on camera. And he was accused of AGGRESSIVELY KISSING WOMEN and SQUEEZING WOMENS WAISTS AND BOOBS. We know all the accusations are true because it is well known that most D are immoral scum.

    And how could we forget GOD-WARRIOR NON-INTERVENTIONIST ROY MOORE. It doesn't matter that he has an IQ of 90 and was scared to death to debate his opponents. Sure, he admitted to dating teenagers as a 30+ year old man. Sure, he had many accusers with dozens of corroborating witnesses. Sure, even his friend said he visited a brothel in Vietnam and let his fellow soldiers have sex with "very young girls." But the accusers are lying, because it obviously contradicts the moral character we KNOW Moore has. AND THERE IS NO IRREFUTABLE OCULAR PROOF.
    Most of what you said is tripe, however there are some who are too quick to believe the claims against specific libs.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Will Trump sue his "sexual assault" accusers?
    By UWDude in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2016, 01:30 PM
  2. NYC-Woman sues NYPD over sexual assault during "Stop and Frisk".
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 09:11 PM
  3. Air Force's sexual assault prevention chief arrested for...sexual assault.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 11:51 PM
  4. Strauss-Kahn On Suicide Watch. Claims Sexual Assault was Consensual
    By hillbilly123069 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:26 AM
  5. White House targets sexual assault on campus
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •