Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll Stop Supporting Him

1 4.55%
  • No, I'll Keep Supporting Him

4 18.18%
  • I Already Don't Support Him

17 77.27%

Thread: Will You Stop Supporting Trump If He Signs A $700 billion DoD Budget?

Will You Stop Supporting Trump If He Signs A $700 billion DoD Budget?

He's currently asking Congress for a $700 billion budget for the DoD, an increase of ~$150 billion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

MAGA!

(He already signed the NDAA for that amount of spending)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

He signed it earlier today I believe. It’s not hard to not keep up when you don’t gaf.

Something about a contract to veterans I believe.

Or is that the 400 billion in other bills?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

- I am controlling the opposition here and doing a pretty good job. They all favor HRC now.
    - Excellent. Thank you for your service. Here is your reward.
    - What is it? An electronic dildo with bluetooth?
    - Yes. You can use it to $#@! yourself.
    - Oh, thank you so much.
    - And remember, we are counting on your service going forward.
    - Absolutely!
    Last edited by timosman; 12-14-2017 at 03:11 PM.

He signed the bill Tuesday but it's not effective until Congress passes (and he signs) another bill lifting the old sequestration restrictions.

Mind you, as far as I'm concerned, he's already done the evil deed, but the Trumpkins (target of this poll) might say it doesn't yet "count."

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He signed the bill Tuesday but it's not effective until Congress passes (and he signs) another bill lifting the old sequestration restrictions.

Mind you, as far as I'm concerned, he's already done the evil deed, but the Trumpkins (target of this poll) might say it doesn't yet "count."
    46D chess - Trump is ending the FED by bankrupting it

Something something... you need to pay attention... he wanted to lower the budget but deep state deep state something chess something had to increase it instead. Winning.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Something something... you need to pay attention... he wanted to lower the budget but deep state deep state something chess something had to increase it instead. Winning.
    It's probably just a diversion to cover those 1300 marines and their 1300 sealed indictments.

It's probably just a diversion to cover those 1300 marines and their 1300 sealed indictments.
    He's just playing along for now to lure the deep state into a false sense of security but he's definitely going to fix everything in his second term so make sure and vote for him.
    Pinochet is the model

You gotta vote for 'em, to see what's in 'em.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    You gotta vote for 'em, to see what's in 'em.
    That was the tax bill w/ hand-written margin notes.
    Pinochet is the model

I was fully in favor of Obama's prison reform effort and efforts to curtail asset forfeiture by government agents.

Does that make me an "Obama supporter"?

Every paystub I look at says I support him, with like 15% of my income.

I do not see how congress could abide by that ( 150 B increase ) without 150B or more in spending cuts and I know they will not do that .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-14-2017 at 10:58 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poll results are positive at least.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Poll results are positive at least.
    That's because it is a retarded poll.

Trump hasn't even started a war yet, our last two Presidents started multiple wars each.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It would be odd for this to change anyone's opinion about him, whatever that opinion was, since increasing military spending is exactly what he's given us every reason to expect him to do all along.

@NorthCarolinaLiberty would you care to join the conversation? Your GEOTUS already signed the NDAA; is there something you know that we do not?

Trump signs $700B defense policy bill into law, says military has 'gotta be perfecto'
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2643234
    Pinochet is the model

[IMG]NorthCarolinaLiberty[/URL][/U] would you care to join the conversation?
    Why would I join a conversation with someone like you, a person who is totally disingenuous on this site. The "wrong" is you.

Either way, I have attempted to converse with you many times and you just ignore me. Why the change of heart? Are you afraid of something now? Do you want to converse about that?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Either way, I have attempted to converse with you many times and you just ignore me. Why the change of heart? Are you afraid of something now? Do you want to converse about that?
    It's the opposite, actually. It's been a long time since you tried to talk to me or neg repped me, and so since you suddenly seem to want to speak to me again, I thought I'd try to encourage you to engage honestly rather than sniping from the shadows. Are you interested in that?
    Pinochet is the model

...I thought I'd try to encourage you to engage honestly rather than sniping from the shadows.
    LOL. You take the cake, pal.

..and so since you suddenly seem to want to speak to me again,...
    Maybe things aren't as they "seem." But nice try with your disingenuousness.

Are you interested in that?
    Interested in what? Playing your games?

It's the opposite, actually.
    No, I don't think so. Something spooked you. What is it?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 12-15-2017 at 03:39 AM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. You take the cake, pal.

Maybe things aren't as they "seem." But nice try with your disingenuousness.

Interested in what? Playing your games?
    Back to your old ways, I guess. Up to you.
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It would be odd for this to change anyone's opinion about him, whatever that opinion was, since increasing military spending is exactly what he's given us every reason to expect him to do all along.
    It was one of his campaign promises, but it seems to me that there's many strident Trump supporters who selectively believe that he's only going to do certain things that he promised (the things that they want) and not others. I've heard many times that he "had to" say/promise certain things but that he doesn't really want them.

This and other state-growing promises are the most believable though, because he's likely to be able to garner bipartisan support for anything that spends more money and/or directly gives jobs to various congressional districts.
    Pinochet is the model

It was one of his campaign promises, but it seems to me that there's many strident Trump supporters who selectively believe that he's only going to do certain things that he promised (the things that they want) and not others. I've heard many times that he "had to" say/promise certain things but that he doesn't really want them.

This and other state-growing promises are the most believable though, because he's likely to be able to garner bipartisan support for anything that spends more money and/or directly gives jobs to various congressional districts.
    It's inevitable that he will keep certain campaign promises and not others, on account of his habit of contradicting his previously stated positions.

But there are some things where everything he has said has pointed in the same direction, while campaigning, while in office, and for years prior, and where every piece of circumstantial evidence, from the people with whom he's surrounded himself, to the people he panders to, to the peccadilloes of his temperament, all corroborate the same conclusion. Increasing military spending is one of those. Increasing federal support for local police forces is another. If there is any coherent aspect to Trump that we can apply a label to, if nothing else, he is the ultimate law and order Republican.

I mean that as an insult of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even started a war yet, our last two Presidents started multiple wars each.
    Do ground operations in Yemen count?
    Pinochet is the model

So he launches the first ever military audit due to widespread waste, graft, misappropriation, missing money, corruption, but simultaneously demands to give them mountains more money to spend.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Bump for money spent.
    Pinochet is the model

Just watched Trump's press conference saying he did not like the bill he signed and will not sign another one like it again.

1) Does not have the courage of his convictions.
    2) Blames Democrats for everything bad in it instead of using his veto power.
    3) Can I trust him to veto the next bad bill if he will not veto this one?