Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA Today Editorial Board Calls Trump Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilets

USA Today Editorial Board Calls Trump Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilets

This is probably unprecedented critique of a sitting POTUS who is also commander in chief of wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria:

12/13/2017 02:17 am ET

USA Today Editorial Board Calls Trump Unfit To Clean Obama’s Toilets In Scathing Editorial

By Rebecca Shapiro

USA Today published a brutal editorial from its editorial board Tuesday after President Donald Trump smeared Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) by saying she “would do anything” for campaign contributions.

“A president who’d all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama’s presidential library or to shine George W. Bush’s shoes,” USA Today’s Editorial Board wrote, adding Trump was clearly suggesting Gillibrand would trade sexual favors for campaign donations.

The board added that Trump is a “uniquely awful” person with “sickening behavior.” His tweet was a new low for a president redefining rock bottom, they wrote.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07ff75afeb7de

Related

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally
    August 12, 2016
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politi...sis/index.html

‘Trump Toilet’ Name Is Entirely Coincidental, Chinese Firm Says

Trump Toilet products on display. Courtesy Trump Toilet Co. Ltd
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/t...m-says-n684686

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    USA Today is unfit to be used for TP.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump's obviously unfit to be President.

Though this is also not news, so not sure why it's still being published and received like it is.

Does the usa today have proof she would not do anything ? Or are they just being bad journalists ?

I agree. He's probably never cleaned a toilet in his life and would do a terrible job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

LOL. The media complains about all the competition on social media, but then it writes like some anonymous dunce posting on a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. The media complains about all the competition on social media, but then it writes like some anonymous dunce posting on a forum.
    As an anonymous dunce posting on a forum I resent that, I write better stuff than they do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far , nothing to make me think Trumps statement was not factual . His son said she had come to the office seeking contributions in as little as three days after having already been there for same .

What if it is determined that Gillibrand is just a beggar ? Will the leftists say they were wrong ?

Trump should accuse her of sexual assault.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump should accuse her of sexual assault.
    Or at least harassment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Or at least harassment.
    Is there a difference anymore
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is there a difference anymore
    I keep forgetting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So in reality Gillibrand is addicted to Trump's essence .

To give credit where due, Romney never accused Trump of such stuff when this was said about him:

Donald Trump: Mitt Romney 'would have dropped to his knees' for my endorsement
    CNN
    Mar 3, 2016 - The brash billionaire said Romney "would have dropped to his knees" for his support in 2012. ... Washington (CNN)Donald Trump struck back at 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney Thursday, blasting the former Massachusetts governor for "begging" for his endorsement four years ago ...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    USA Today's editorial board is unfit to soak up parrot $#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    USA Today's editorial board is unfit to soak up parrot $#@!.
    But the paper kind of works in the litter box.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump's obviously unfit to be President.

Though this is also not news, so not sure why it's still being published and received like it is.
    Bias check. Did you also feel Obama was unfit for office?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Probably the last president "fit for office" was JFK, but at least I could stand to look at Obama and he didn't send stupid, insulting, egocentric, bratty tweets around the world.
    There is no spoon.

Anyway the proper study of Man is anything but Man; and the most improper job of any man, even saints (who at any rate were at least unwilling to take it on), is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity. -Tolkien

No man is fit to rule another man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Probably the last president "fit for office" was JFK, but at least I could stand to look at Obama and he didn't send stupid, insulting, egocentric, bratty tweets around the world.
    Yeah, but you tend to rank property rights pretty low on your list of priorities.

I cringed every time I heard Obama say "We need to ask the most fortunate to pay their fair share." That's sickening.

To me "fit for office" is a tough to define. On the liberty scale I'd give Obama a 3 and Trump a 4. At least Trump is making a slight change to one of the biggest injustices and that's the progressive taxation system.
    Last edited by Madison320; 12-15-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    No man is fit to rule another man.
    Have you guys noticed that anarchists never add any value to the discussion?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, but you tend to rank property rights pretty low on your list of priorities.

I cringed every time I heard Obama say "We need to ask the most fortunate to pay their fair share." That's sickening.

To me "fit for office" is a tough to define. On the liberty scale I'd give Obama a 3 and Trump a 4. At least Trump is making a slight change to one of the biggest injustices and that's the progressive taxation system.
    I'd probably give them both a 2 and also most presidents from Lincoln on. Harding was an exception, although people tried to give him a bad rap after & now ignore him. Coolidge also carried on pretty well after.

Property rights are very high on my scale.
    There is no spoon.

When Trump says that tariffs have to be higher so the government can ensure that trade is fair, does it make you feel the same way?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Jan2017

USA Today adding . . . 'Trump was clearly suggesting Senator Gillibrand would trade sexual favors for campaign donations.' wtf?/lol

btw, Gillibrand's path to the Senate . . . started after BO's appointment of the junior Senator Clinton to the State Department

President-electBarack Obama announced his choice of Hillary Clinton, the junior U.S. Senator from New York, as Secretary of State.
    Clinton was confirmed by a vote of 94-2 on January 21, 2009. Just hours before being sworn in as Secretary of State, Clinton resigned her senate seat, -Wikipedia

That confirmation was a cow dung stain on the BO transition team . . . Trump is the best odds to clean-up all the muck the nation is in from Hillary chit.

Cornyn: Clinton duped Congress during confirmation
    Republicans say Clinton violated several terms of the memorandum of understanding from December 2008 that Bruce Lindsey, who then served as CEO of the Clinton Foundation, signed with Valerie Jarrett, who headed Obama’s transition team.

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-16-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    When Trump says that tariffs have to be higher so the government can ensure that trade is fair, does it make you feel the same way?
    No, tariffs are more like a flat tax or sales tax, everyone has to pay. If Trump had said we're going to have a new tariff and only people of mexican descent have to pay it, otherwise we are going to imprison them, then I'd feel the same way.

The biggest thing I don't like about tariffs is that they are not consistent. If you're going to have a tariff on imported goods we should just have it across the board on everything.

How did it make you feel when Obama used to say that?

Actually it's not just that one comment from Obama that pisses me off, it's a whole related collection. To make the analogy more accurate Trump would also have to declare that for US citizens of mexican descent, laws would be created after the non-crime was committed (antitrust). And then he'd have to declare that mexican descendants are going to be monitored to make sure they are associating with people of other groups or face criminal charges(discrimination).
    Last edited by Madison320; 12-16-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Property rights are very high on my scale.
    Except you don't want them for everyone.

Pelosi is much more qualified to clean toilets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast