Thread: Pelosi Says Trump Never ‘Should Have Been President’

Pelosi Says Trump Never ‘Should Have Been President’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blasted President Donald Trump’s political legitimacy Tuesday by telling reporters he never “should have been president” and stated a possible congressional investigation into allegations of sexual harassment and assault by Trump before he took office should go forward.
    The ranking House Democrat also said that a sexual harassment civil case, brought by former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos against Trump, should also proceed in the court.
    "I don't think he ever should have been president," Pelosi told reporters according to The Hill.

More at: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-never-...-pelosi-747183
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well , I do not think anyone should have ever voted for Pelosi . In fact , I believe her district to be full of , mostly mentally impaired people . So , we all have our opinion . Outside of kalifornia , nobody cares what nancy's opinion on anything is .

Anyone else know if this is her in the movie They Live ?

At 8 seconds, I think it might be, but she wasn't listed in the credits anywhere

https://youtu.be/kBY6pF42I-c

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blasted President Donald Trump’s political legitimacy Tuesday by telling reporters he never “should have been president” and stated a possible congressional investigation into allegations of sexual harassment and assault by Trump before he took office should go forward.
    The ranking House Democrat also said that a sexual harassment civil case, brought by former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos against Trump, should also proceed in the court.
    "I don't think he ever should have been president," Pelosi told reporters according to The Hill.

More at: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-never-...-pelosi-747183
    She should probably tell that to Wasserman

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

His attorneys should make a latches argument against her. This took place back in 2007, now it is suddenly a legal issue? Also isn't the civil statute of limitations expired, from a decade ago?

Oh an a celebrity make a defamation claim made by another celebrity trying to publicly defend himself from her own statements against him? Totally, frivolous. If this is real, handle is criminally and be done with it.

The presents of Gloria Allred makes this thing stink to the 9th Circle of Hell.
    Last edited by Weston White; 12-14-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Anyone else know if this is her in the movie They Live ?

At 8 seconds, I think it might be, but she wasn't listed in the credits anywhere

https://youtu.be/kBY6pF42I-c

Oh my goodness, I think it is!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Slap stick Pelosi is always good for a laugh.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

he whooped her legs...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

She's right, but the voting machine algorithms couldn't deliver enough fractional votes.

Perfect Lib Christmas gift