Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roy Moore Loses Senate To Dems: Trump Train De-Railed?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Related
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    From your lips to GOD's ears, I have faith in HIM but none in Sessions.
    Sessions is a white hat. He is one of us. All in good time.
    +

I can't believe the people double downing on Trump- South Park predicted it the best with their Double Down episode this season. You would think that since people were so wrong about something like Trump not being a one world government neocon they would not keep falling for his scam. I hope you guys understand the geopolitical price we pay for winning.

Trump is not the Savior. Jesus Christ is. Nevertheless, he is the best President in a hundred years.

I don’t know much, but I feel certain about at least this one thing. In the future, the trolls here and elsewhere will be known by name.
    +

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Trump is not the Savior. Jesus Christ is. Nevertheless, he is the best President in a hundred years.

I don’t know much, but I feel certain about at least this one thing. In 4 years, the trolls here and elsewhere will be known by name.
    In death everyone has a name.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    In death everyone has a name.
    Yes, but in death, not everyone will inherit eternal life.

Neither the fornicators like Drudge who is compromised, nor the deceivers.
    +

I fear you may be naive, but I pray that my skepticism is wrong.

Good to see you back.

Yes, but in death, not everyone will inherit eternal life.

Neither the fornicators like Drudge who is compromised, nor the deceivers.
    Most of us are already dead inside anyways, might as well make the outsides match? Either people want one world government/money or they want the end times. There aren't enough people that want to save freedom. If you've already experienced your second death before your first death then why does living matter? I am starting to think its all about population control.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I fear you may be naive, but I pray that my skepticism is wrong.

Good to see you back.
    Pray for me, a sinner, and pray for our President, just as we do every Lord’s Day. Pray that the Lord blesses him and helps him do what is right and to the glory of God.

Trump is a sinner, as we all are, but what he is fighting against is much more sinister.

I hope you are well my brother. Stay strong and stay safe. Pray often.
    +

Most of us are already dead inside anyways, might as well make the outsides match? Either people want one world government/money or they want the end times. There aren't enough people that want to save freedom. If you've already experienced your second death before your first death then why does living matter? I am starting to think its all about population control.
    If we are dead inside, it is our own fault. It is we who choose death instead of life.

I want neither one world government or the end times, so in my single case, you are completely wrong.

What I want is freedom, however, because of the evil in the world, “freedom” has been subverted into acceptance and glorification of debauchery, selfishness, and all sorts of moral depravity. All these enslaving passions and base desires under the guise of “freedom”, when what they really are is death and darkness.

True life, true freedom, only comes with obedience to Him Who fashioned us out of dust and Who grants us Resurrection. All other paths lead to emptiness, to corruption and to a name which is forgotten.
    +

If we are dead inside, it is our own fault. It is we who choose death instead of life.

I want neither one world government or the end times, so in my single case, you are completely wrong.

What I want is freedom, however, because of the evil in the world, “freedom” has been subverted into acceptance and glorification of debauchery, selfishness, and all sorts of moral depravity. All these enslaving passions and base desires under the guise of “freedom”. when what they really are is death and darkness.

True life, true freedom only comes with obedience to Him Who fashioned is out of dust. All other paths leave emptiness, corruption and to a name which is forgotten.
    You can't have a free society without people that want one, you can't have one with people who think there won't be a cost. There will be no change of attitude with change of leadership unless the leadership is a leader of ideas. We need thought leaders to replace the ones we have now, ones that promote the idea of the good. We can't pretend like Trump pissing on your face is rain forever, its just a pissy replacement for a boot.

I'll have to disagree with you on that, but good to see you here again.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can't have a free society without people that want one, you can't have one with people who think there won't be a cost. There will be no change of attitude with change of leadership unless the leadership is a leader of ideas. We need thought leaders to replace the ones we have now, ones that promote the idea of the good. We can't pretend like Trump pissing on your face is rain forever, its just a pissy replacement for a boot.
    Trump’s pissing is better than the globalist, elitist, Soros-bought, satanic $#@!ting that has been dropping on us for some time now. His is a boot I much rather prefer than the one whose ‘leaders’ and their Marxists idealists have been choking us with and destroying this nation.
    Last edited by TER; 12-13-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'll have to disagree with you on that, but good to see you here again.
    Greetings my good friend.

Sessions is not Ron Paul. Nevertheless, he has a role to play, and in time, I believe you will remember him fondly not for the things he did which you disagreed with, but for the things he did which you did in fact agree with.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Not just the opposition party. His own party as well.
    Lol. War of the roses man. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/110-2008/h401
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

The clouds are gathering and the Storm is arriving.

Woe to the Shareblue trolls and paid shills who commit subterfuge through deceit on election ballots and also on the internet. They will answer for their sins.

4000+ sealed indictments.

Tick tock indeed...
    That's quite a prediction. I'd say it's a long shot, but we'll see.

Funny thing is, I sometimes get this gut feeling, with no evidence at all, that Sessions is cooking up some major prosecutions behind the scenes, pretty much in secret. On the other hand, I sometimes think they have him so threatened or blackmailed that he hides in his office hoping no one comes to the door. Most likely he is simply buried in bureaucratic BS and refereeing infighting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump’s pissing is better than the globalist, elitist, Soros-bought, satanic $#@!ting that has been dropping on us for some time now. His is a boot I much rather prefer than the one whose ‘leaders’ and their Marxists idealists have been choking us with and destroying this nation.
    Ok rainmaker i get winning is great and all but at what cost?

Ok rainmaker i get winning is great and all but at what cost?
    It’s not about winning for the sake of winning.

It’s about avoiding the costs of allowing a greater evil to take hold.

And not for my sake primarily, but the sake of my family and loved ones.

That is the fight we have, the struggle we face, the cross we carry. Namely, to turn away from the darkness and towards the Light.

Trump is not our Savior. Jesus Christ is. Whoever thinks Trump is our Savior is sorely mistakened.

Nevertheless, Trump is the best President in the last 100 years, and until someone better than him comes around who actually has a chance to cut the puppet strings of Saudi Arabia over the lawmakers and elite of Washington, destroy the dominance and hold of the satanic cabal within the political, banking and entertainment industries which have enslaved us and devoured our children, and demolish the Soros-fueled intrasurgences which seek to foment hate and civil war, than I will happily stick with Trump.

I prefer sunny days and no rain. I vote no rain.

But if there is rain in the forecast (and in reality, that is the case, at least until a revolutionary change happens), than I will take Trump over what <they> have to offer.
    Last edited by TER; 12-14-2017 at 12:29 AM.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Wish I had room to add this to my sig...
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It’s not about winning for the sake of winning..
    What do you think we aren't an empire all of the sudden? You think Saudi Arabia is controlling Washington? The best ancient empires that lasted the longest left other countries alone as long as they paid their tributes. It was the countries that didn't pay the tribute that were destroyed. We've been forcing countries to pay for protection long before Trump was president, but that hasn't stopped. He isn't asking for 700 billion dollars for defense spending he is asking for 700 billion dollars for us to collect our tributes.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t get the significance of that anon post. He had a 50/50 chance of being right so his prediction holds no value. And all this sealed indictments stuff is nonsense. Nobody has any verifiable information to back it up, so in my mind it’s just internet gibberish.

I don’t see trump as one to burn the swamp down, not even for one second. He is the swamp. His morals are confusing and his actions and tweets put on display just how unguided and unwise he is. Show me a godly man in the White House, and I’ll start to have hope. Until then all we have are more of the same lying politicians. Trump is the king of the lying politicians. What has he done that I should hold him in greater regards to any of the other turd sandwiches we’ve had for president?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I don’t get the significance of that anon post. He had a 50/50 chance of being right so his prediction holds no value. And all this sealed indictments stuff is nonsense. Nobody has any verifiable information to back it up, so in my mind it’s just internet gibberish.

I don’t see trump as one to burn the swamp down, not even for one second. He is the swamp. His morals are confusing and his actions and tweets put on display just how unguided and unwise he is. Show me a godly man in the White House, and I’ll start to have hope. Until then all we have are more of the same lying politicians. Trump is the king of the lying politicians. What has he done that I should hold him in greater regards to any of the other turd sandwiches we’ve had for president?
    The one reason to be open to the possibility that Trump may do some good is his choice of Gorsuch and the other judicial picks he has made.

Because of that I am taking a "wait and see" approach to some of these "draining the swamp" theories.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

May be our first Democratic senator since they were in Klan robes..

(Well, no. we had Heflin in the eighties. It's always fun to make the Demos remember they were the rednecks and Kluckers once, though.)

The one reason to be open to the possibility that Trump may do some good is his choice of Gorsuch and the other judicial picks he has made.

Because of that I am taking a "wait and see" approach to some of these "draining the swamp" theories.
    Judges like these?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...fter-criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yup, and even some better than those.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yup, and even some better than those.
    It isn't hard to beat being the worst rated judges. Mateer was the first judge since 2006 to be given a "not qualified" rating by the American Bar Association. https://www.salon.com/2017/11/10/rep...-tried-a-case/

It isn't hard to beat being the worst rated judges. Mateer was the first judge since 2006 to be given a "not qualified" rating by the American Bar Association. https://www.salon.com/2017/11/10/rep...-tried-a-case/
    Of course the communists hate them.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-14-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You trust the bar association? It's full of fookin' lawyers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doug Jones’ victory in Tuesday’s special Senate election in Alabama may change Justice Anthony Kennedy’s calculus as he mulls retirement.
    The race’s shock result has imperiled the Republican Senate majority ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, and with it the integrity of the judicial confirmation process, which appears nonfunctional under divided government.
    Though the justice has recently told prospective clerks that he is considering retirement, the prospect of his departure seemed remote. In a political environment as volatile as this, his power as the Court’s swing vote is at its maximum. It seems counter intuitive that he would retire as his influence reaches its apex. What’s more, Kennedy has a high opinion of the Court’s capacity to bear moral clarity for a restless nation, making his continued service a matter of duty.
    However true this may be, the justice is 81 and he is, after all, a Republican. Given his age and political inclinations, it is reasonable to assume he would like to retire and would prefer to do so under a Republican president. Jones’ stunning victory Tuesday betrayed the vulnerability of the GOP’s Senate majority, and the very real possibility that Democrats will seize control of the upper chamber in November 2018.

More at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/13/do...ontent=2163597

If the recount doesn't change things we still might get some good out of this fiasco, trading Kennedy for another Gorsuch would be well worth having Jones for 2 years.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Doug Jones’ victory in Tuesday’s special Senate election in Alabama may change Justice Anthony Kennedy’s calculus as he mulls retirement.
    The race’s shock result has imperiled the Republican Senate majority ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, and with it the integrity of the judicial confirmation process, which appears nonfunctional under divided government.
    Though the justice has recently told prospective clerks that he is considering retirement, the prospect of his departure seemed remote. In a political environment as volatile as this, his power as the Court’s swing vote is at its maximum. It seems counter intuitive that he would retire as his influence reaches its apex. What’s more, Kennedy has a high opinion of the Court’s capacity to bear moral clarity for a restless nation, making his continued service a matter of duty.
    However true this may be, the justice is 81 and he is, after all, a Republican. Given his age and political inclinations, it is reasonable to assume he would like to retire and would prefer to do so under a Republican president. Jones’ stunning victory Tuesday betrayed the vulnerability of the GOP’s Senate majority, and the very real possibility that Democrats will seize control of the upper chamber in November 2018.

More at: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/13/do...ontent=2163597

If the recount doesn't change things we still might get some good out of this fiasco, trading Kennedy for another Gorsuch would be well worth having Jones for 2 years.
    There are 34 seats up for re-election in 2018. 24 of those are currently Democratic and eight Republican (two are independent). To take control, the Democrats need to win all the seats they currently have and pick up four more- meaning they need to win 28 out of 34 battles.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast