Thread: The Dangers of a Transgender Ideology [SHORT VIDEO]

The Dangers of a Transgender Ideology [SHORT VIDEO]

This doctor is a very smart girl who has nailed the hide to the barn door.

If you have small children or know people that do who would like to raise healthy children, rather than destroyed, collapsed heaps of human wreckage, then watch this and take it in carefully.

PS: No idea who or what is "The Daily Signal".
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump... good summation.

Says at the end that The Daily Signal is 'brought to you by the Heritage Foundation' so I would assume a mainstream conservative activist group of some sort.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

It's a mad, mad, mad, world we live in these days.

LOL

So in her case study a little boy gets a little sister with special needs, who demands a lot more attention, so the boy associates being a girl with the parent's attention...

and still, we just skirt right on by the special needs kid, now 1 in 36 children in america, and focus instead on the gender identity kid who represents at best 7 out of every thousand.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    This doctor is a very smart girl who has nailed the hide to the barn door.

If you have small children or know people that do who would like to raise healthy children, rather than destroyed, collapsed heaps of human wreckage, then watch this and take it in carefully.

PS: No idea who or what is "The Daily Signal".
    She makes some good points. Making unnecessary permanent changes to children or teenagers should not be standard procedure. It should be a medical standard not to do that, and make that an ethical violation. Cutting off things can't be reversed. Considering that many people live like children in their parent's house until their 30s, the medical profession should not perform any re-assignment surgery before the age of 30. If a person feels they are truly transgender, they are free to live that way without surgery until then. There are too many stories of minds being changed after it is too late.

She is a bit wrong about everyone being born one way or another. There are non-normal genetics and disorders, and people born with a variety of intersex issues. They used to do surgery as infants to make them all "girls". This probably led to the idea that they could arbitrarily change anyone. There was a kid on my street growing up that was born intersex (hermaphrodite) and they cut off the penis and said raise her as a girl. She ended up being a very masculine lesbian. No doubt she would have liked to have that penis back and live as man.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She makes some good points. Making unnecessary permanent changes to children or teenagers should not be standard procedure. It should be a medical standard not to do that, and make that an ethical violation. Cutting off things can't be reversed. Considering that many people live like children in their parent's house until their 30s, the medical profession should not perform any re-assignment surgery before the age of 30. If a person feels they are truly transgender, they are free to live that way without surgery until then. There are too many stories of minds being changed after it is too late.

She is a bit wrong about everyone being born one way or another. There are non-normal genetics and disorders, and people born with a variety of intersex issues. They used to do surgery as infants to make them all "girls". This probably led to the idea that they could arbitrarily change anyone. There was a kid on my street growing up that was born intersex (hermaphrodite) and they cut off the penis and said raise her as a girl. She ended up being a very masculine lesbian. No doubt she would have liked to have that penis back and live as man.
    I agree with the above, however, this represents a very very small fraction of a percentage of the 'trans' community. This is a biological issue and should be treated as such.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She is a bit wrong about everyone being born one way or another. There are non-normal genetics and disorders, and people born with a variety of intersex issues.
    Firstly, she was speaking strictly in terms of DNA-dictated sexual assignment, vis-à-vis "feelings". If there are circumstances of such issues originating in coding outliers, we are speaking about very rare situations that are by no means normal. Conditions such as ovotestis are not at all common, and in such cases I can accept that an individual might want to "choose a side". I suspect the doctor was speaking statistically in the vein of "all else equal".

This probably led to the idea that they could arbitrarily change anyone.
    The hubris of those who exercise their scientific training with no moral compass is repellent beyond words. Several weeks ago I went on a journey of study of the process of lobotomy. I found a youtube video documenting the procedure. If ever there was a valid case for "government" intervention in the wild violation of human rights, this was it. The sheer violence required to drive a stylus through a skull, behind the eye, is apalling... at least to my candy-ass eyes. It made me ill to watch it, not to mention the thought that this was done to a few hundreds of thousands of people. The fact that the inventor of this procedure won a Nobel prize for this is all anyone needs to know when assessing the qualifications of that organization to evaluate the merits of anyone to be recognized for their work. But I digress, as usual.

There was a kid on my street growing up that was born intersex (hermaphrodite) and they cut off the penis and said raise her as a girl. She ended up being a very masculine lesbian.
    Ugh... I'd hunt the doctors to rue the day their mothers opened their legs to their daddies.

No doubt she would have liked to have that penis back and live as man.
    How sad. Given the reality and turning my back on my principles, which are essentially useless in this world in any event, I'd legislatively remove any statute of limitations regarding medical decisions of this sort. Children need to be able to lawyer up and hunt the people who do things like this to them. Such doctors should go to prison for life, no chance of parole. Yeah, this is a REAL hot button for me. How dare anyone do such things.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Here's that disgusting video. Don't watch it if you don't want to see some very disturbing stuff. I stopped when they showed the procedure on a live patient. You've been warned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a job for Government Man!

He will tell you what you should and should not do!

He will tell you what you can and cannot do!

People should NOT be able to do what they want with their own bodies!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-13-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Nice virtue signaling. Do you get a bonus for that?

If you had bothered to watch the video, it was mainly about doing things to minors, such as mastectomy and drugs that prevent puberty.

You SJWs have a problem with consistency. "Roy Moore hit on a 17 year old! String the pedophile up from the nearest tree for sexually assaulting a young child!" "Oh, this 9 year old believes they are a different gender, let's start them on hormone therapy right away, they know what they want to do with their own bodies!"
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-13-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Please feel free to get your wanker cut off, Zip. It will go great with your lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Please feel free to get your wanker cut off, Zip. It will go great with your lobotomy.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    LOL

So in her case study a little boy gets a little sister with special needs, who demands a lot more attention, so the boy associates being a girl with the parent's attention...

and still, we just skirt right on by the special needs kid, now 1 in 36 children in america, and focus instead on the gender identity kid who represents at best 7 out of every thousand.
    Judging by your word, you appear to see this as a dichotomy. I could be mistaken, but I think both children can be paid proper attention. I didn't see anything wrong there at all. How many meaners faced with this situation is going to have the first clue what was at the root of the issue? Next to zero would be my guess. So there you are, a typically ignorant meaner, living paycheck to paycheck, mountains of debt, poorly edumacated, eyes fixed on the usual litany of false virtues that keep their lot imprisoned and impotent, when all of a sudden one of your children pulls a gender stunt. Do you think for a moment they would have the least notion of what to do? Of course not. They go to the doctor who, being a corrupted commodity unworthy of trust to the door, starts throwing criminal inanity into your lap. It's the doctor, so they have to be right... RIGHT?

And so it goes.

Theye are winning, hands down. Make not a one of you the least mistake about that. Theye have cultivated insanities the best horror authors have missed completely, and they have released them into the environment in the most devilishly clever ways. Theye will likely prevail over the long term, providing we don't get embroiled in affairs even they cannot control. I maintain that we should make Themme work for every iota they gain. Make Themme sweat and expend as much as we can demand of them. Who knows, we might get lucky, but have no expectations beyond ultimate defeat. When you no longer care of outcomes, you will become invincible, come what may.

Why are you so fond of polluting threads? Have you nothing more interesting in your life?

Furthermore, if you're going to do it, at least show some art in the doing. This is low-rent amateur hour.

Jesus man, show some self-respect.

Adults of their majority can do as you suggest. Children are a rather different question.

Quick question - There are so many Transgenders. Which way are they going in percentages? I mean 75% are Male to Female and only 25% are Female to Male. (example stat, not an actual figure) Anyone got any stats on that?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Quick question - There are so many Transgenders. Which way are they going in percentages? I mean 75% are Male to Female and only 25% are Female to Male. (example stat, not an actual figure) Anyone got any stats on that?

Too many.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Too many.
    So are there more MtF or more FtM?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Stats are hard to find. Just a guess but the surgery going from male to female is much simpler than going from female to male (and female to male costs about twice as much- they have to build a penis) so probably more going from male to female.

I have seen estimates that transgender people account for 0.3% of the population but again, getting reliable data is very difficult.

I don't know, but my guess would be that far more males fo female. I suspect this for several reasons, the most salient being the political, the goal here being one of social engineering pursuant to the gross feminization of American males. Before anyone declares me a paranoid (at least for this reason), consider the reality: this "transgender" phenomenon seems to have arisen in more or less uniform fashion from sea to shining sea. Then there is the role of public schools, the actions and policies of which cannot be taken as mere accident. Things this vast with such perfectly coordinated timing do not happen without a lot of help. That not only are children manifesting this nonsense in huge numbers across the face of the land, but doctors seem to be pretty uniformly eager to "help" them along this path of self-destruction cannot possibly be coincidental. Anyone with the least knowledge of combinatorics and probability knows this to be indisputable fact. It is literally impossible for it to occur this way in the real world. Therefore, there is some designing hand at work here.

Secondly, going m->f is far, far easier. Women's reproductive apparatus are biochemically very complex, but structurally very simple when compared with those of the male. The penis was no mean feat of engineering. A little girl wanting to become a boy cannot succeed with nearly the same level of convincing appearance and function as can a boy wanting to become a girl.

Thirdly, I suspect there is far less political "need" to masculinize the girls.

I may be completely mistaken on all of this, but knowing people as I do, particularly where high-stakes political chicanery is concerned, I do not find any of it particularly far-fetched. The right sorts of nudges in the right places and people with their pliable stupidity do the rest. This is more true today than at any time in human history of which I can think. Now consider the centralized control of media and the schools.