Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Putin Announces Removal of Russian Troops in Syria

Putin Announces Removal of Russian Troops in Syria

Syria frontlines- @SyriaWarReports · 1 min.
    #Putin is at #Hmeimim now – confirmed

Ivan Sidorenko- @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6759" target="_blank">Ivan</a></u>Sidorenko1 · 5 min.
    #Syria #Russia #Russian President Vladimir Putin : Russian military is leaving Syria with victory

Ivan Sidorenko- @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6759" target="_blank">Ivan</a></u>Sidorenko1 · 5 min.
    #Syria #Russia #Russian President Vladimir Putin : Russia is ready to cooperate with Syria's neighbors to fight terrorism

Ivan Sidorenko- @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6759" target="_blank">Ivan</a></u>Sidorenko1 · 4 min.
    #Syria #Russia #Russian President Vladimir Putin : We were able, by the Syrian army's side, in 2 years and half to destroy most terror groups' fighting capabilities.

Ivan Sidorenko- @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=6759" target="_blank">Ivan</a></u>Sidorenko1 · 4 min.
    #Syria #Russia #Russian President Vladimir Putin : We will never forget our victims and losses during the fight against terror here in Syria and in Russia.

Putin orders withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria during surprise visit to Khmeimim Airbase
    https://www.rt.com/news/412690-putin...omes-khmeimim/

Last edited by goldenequity; 12-11-2017 at 07:32 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ivan Sidorenko- @IvanSidorenko1 · 23 sek.
    #Syria #Russia #Russian President Vladimir Putin : The Russian Reconciliation center will continue its work in #Syria

Enrico Ivanov@Russ_Warrior · 6 min.
    "I congratulate the Syrian Army and the #Russian Armed Forces for the defeat of the most powerful terrorist group in the region (#ISIS), in light of this victory it's time to begin the withdrawal of our troops from #Syria" - Putin at Hmeymim

Enrico Ivanov @Russ_Warrior · 11 min
    #Russian SoF and all other ground troops will be gradually withdrawn while an unspecified number of fighter jets will be permanently stationed in Hmeymim, Tartous port will be expanded and the missile defence systems protecting these bases won't be pulled back.
    #Syria

Aldin@aldin_ww · 36 min.
    Latakia and Tartus will continue to be permanent bases of Russian Military in Syria + Reconciliation Center to keep working on the ground.

----------

Egypt: Putin arrives to Cairo for bilateral talks with Sisi

Last edited by goldenequity; 12-11-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Oh think of how much better it would have been if Jeb, Hillary and the other neocons were able to get their no fly zone for ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh think of how much better it would have been if Jeb, Hillary and the other neocons were able to get their no fly zone for ISIS.
    The neocons are SAD, they don't even know how to win, just look at ISIS, Trump won ISIS and he even got the Russians out of Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The neocons are SAD, they don't even know how to win, just look at ISIS, Trump won ISIS and he even got the Russians out of Syria.
    I am not a Trump fan, but of the baby droners that were up for election he was about the best that we could hope for from this electorat.

Yes Paul was fa better, but as I said, it the best that this electorate could give.

Where have I heard that one before? That's it. It was about a year ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...iral-kuznetsov

Russia begins military withdrawal from Syria

First published on Friday 6 January 2017 04.43 EST

Vladimir Putin has signalled “mission semi-accomplished” in Syria as Russia announced the start of a withdrawal of forces, beginning with the departure from the Mediterranean of a naval group led by the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier.

“In accordance with the decision of the supreme commander of the Russian armed forces, [President] Vladimir Putin, the Russian defence ministry is beginning the reduction of the armed deployment to Syria,” the military chief, Valery Gerasimov, said.

And about a year before that- in March, 2016: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-troops-syria

Vladimir Putin orders Russian forces to begin withdrawal from Syria

Russian president says soldiers should begin pulling out of country as military intervention has largely achieved its aims

Tuesday 15 March 2016 03.11 EDT

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has abruptly declared that he is withdrawing the majority of Russian troops from Syria, saying the six-month military intervention had largely achieved its objective.

The news on Monday, relayed personally to the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad, in a telephone call from Putin, followed a meeting in the Kremlin with the Russian defence and foreign ministers. He said the pullout, scaling back an intervention that began at the end of September, is due to start on Tuesday.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.

I'm surprised Swordsmith didn't post this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Where have I heard that one before? That's it. It was about a year ago.
    And about a year before that- in March, 2016
    Yup... might have even been able to pull it off were it not for Western treachery.
    All's well that ends well... 2.5 yrs ain't too bad imo.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know where to put this at the moment.. don't want to start a new thread

Iraqi Shiite leader urges militiamen to hand over weapons to government
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ns-government/

Radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr

►has urged his Saraya al-Salam’s paramilitary units to surrender their weapons
    ►has called on 'his' forces to hand over to Iraq’s security forces the territory they control
    ► warned the paramilitary units against running in the country’s 2018 elections under the banner of the Popular Mobilization Forces.

This guy is a political chameleon... definitely not to be trusted.
    He flew to Riyadh just months ago to collect his stipend from the KSA.
    His goal: to 'harness' Iraq's sovereignty for his 'own' powerbase
    and play both sides against the middle geo-politically...
    'cooling off' the warm relations with Iran...
    the hegemons would pay a LOT for that kind of allegience and access.

Neither Tehran nor Baghdad should trust him... I'm sure they know it.

The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the Iraqi army agreed to form a coordination center to guarantee the security of their common border after defeating the Islamic State, The Daily Star reported Dec. 11. The two parties also discussed ways to eliminate Islamic State mercenaries from the area.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...ilitary-center
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Yup... might have even been able to pull it off were it not for Western treachery.
    All's well that ends well... 2.5 yrs ain't too bad imo.
    Dec 10, 2017
    Pentagon Now Openly Threatens to Shoot Down Russian Jets Over Eastern Syria
    http://www.checkpointasia.net/index....eastern-syria/

U.S. F-22 fighter hindered actively Russia’s two Sukhoi-24 attackers in fulfilling their combat tasks to destroy a command station of the Islamic State near Mayadin,” spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Igor Konashenkov said.

“The F-22 fired heat flares and released braking flaps, constantly maneuvering, to simulate a dogfight.”

I am not a Trump fan, but of the baby droners that were up for election he was about the best that we could hope for from this electorat.

Yes Paul was fa better, but as I said, it the best that this electorate could give.
    Obviously winning was the best choice, I would rather win then lose any day.

Obviously winning was the best choice, I would rather win then lose any day.
    I still don't think we won by any stretch of the imagination.

I still don't think we won by any stretch of the imagination.
    Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Losing So Long He Doesn’t Know How to Win’

President Donald Trump fought back against Sen. John McCain after the veteran senator criticized his decision to launch a military mission in Yemen.

“Sen. McCain should not be talking about the success or failure of a mission to the media. Only emboldens the enemy!

“He’s been losing so long he doesn’t know how to win anymore, just look at the mess our country is in – bogged down in conflict all over the place,”

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the Iraqi army agreed to form a coordination center to guarantee the security of their common border after defeating the Islamic State, The Daily Star reported Dec. 11. The two parties also discussed ways to eliminate Islamic State mercenaries from the area.

More at: https://worldview.stratfor.com/situa...ilitary-center
    Fake news, US backed forces didn't defeat anything in Syria. All the US did was back terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Fake news, US backed forces didn't defeat anything in Syria. All the US did was back terrorists.
    The important part is the cooperation between the SDF and Iraq, it looks like they are switching factions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump ended up looking like the sham wow salesman that he is. Serves him right for caving to the neocon leftist war pigs.

The important part is the cooperation between the SDF and Iraq, it looks like they are switching factions.
    Important to who?

Important to who?
    Important to anyone who wants to keep track of what is going on over there.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-11-2017 at 10:53 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Important to anyone who want to keep track of what is going on over there.
    Like the US military industrial complex?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Dec 10, 2017
    Pentagon Now Openly Threatens to Shoot Down Russian Jets Over Eastern Syria
    http://www.checkpointasia.net/index....eastern-syria/

U.S. F-22 fighter hindered actively Russia’s two Sukhoi-24 attackers in fulfilling their combat tasks to destroy a command station of the Islamic State near Mayadin,” spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Igor Konashenkov said.

“The F-22 fired heat flares and released braking flaps, constantly maneuvering, to simulate a dogfight.”
    Hillary's Pentagon would of shot them down, at least with Trump he gave all of the military powers to the generals and OH MY GOD WE ARE $#@!ED.

Like the US military industrial complex?
    Like some members of this forum, the DOD has it's own sources.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Like some members of this forum, the DOD has it's own sources.

And your acting like something positive has come out of our interventions is making mine hurt. So give it a rest.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are two types of members in this forum, those who say DOD and those who say MIC.
    There are 2 types of English speakers, those who say potAto and those who say potAHto.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And your acting like something positive has come out of our interventions is making mine hurt. So give it a rest.
    I never said any such thing, you are much stupider than I gave you credit for.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Important to anyone who wants to keep track of what is going on over there.
    This is fake news and you know it, Russia is not leaving Syria, someone is filling the ISIS power vacuum as we speak and it won't be the Syrian government. I'll believe the war is over when the fake news ends. Right now there is more fake news going out then during the election, there is serious $#@! happening right now and they are doing their damnedest to keep us misinformed.

I never said any such thing, you are much stupider than I gave you credit for.
    Oh schucks, you're going to make me me cry you big meanie. Lol, blow it out your ass $#@!. I think you would be more at home with the freepers if they're still a thing.

This is fake news and you know it, Russia is not leaving Syria, someone is filling the ISIS power vacuum as we speak and it won't be the Syrian government. I'll believe the war is over when the fake news ends. Right now there is more fake news going out then during the election, there is serious $#@! happening right now and they are doing their damnedest to keep us misinformed.
    In the first place I didn't post this thread, in the second place Putin announced that they are leaving, that is news whether it is true or not.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh schucks, you're going to make me me cry you big meanie. Lol, blow it out your ass $#@!. I think you would be more at home with the freepers if they're still a thing.
    Go ahead, show where I said that our intervention produced anything positive.

Or you can admit that you just make things up out of thin air like an idiot.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast