Thread: We could STILL charge Hillary over her secret server, FBI boss hints

We could STILL charge Hillary over her secret server, FBI boss hints

The FBI Director dramatically raised the possibility on Thursday of Hillary Clinton being charged with mis-handling classified material despite being cleared by his predecessor.
    Chris Wray told the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI Inspector General was looking into whether 'improper political considerations' led to Clinton not being prosecuted, a decision made by James Comey who was later fired by President Donald Trump.
    'If he were to conclude that that’s what happened, then I think at that point we’re in a situation where we have to assess what else might need to be done to un-ring that bell if you will,' Wray told members of Congress.

More at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-FBI-boss.html

LOCK HER UP!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treason, conspiracy, treason, conspiracy, treason! Let her and the DNC have and eat their treason too!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Just of out curiosity, what do those of you interested in the Hillary scandal expect will happen if they lock her up.

Any practical benefits? Some positive change in the political environment?

Because it seems to me that the Clinton niche in the Dem Party would be filled by an identical group and nothing else would change.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Just of out curiosity, what do those of you interested in the Hillary scandal expect will happen if they lock her up.

Because it seems to me that the Clinton niche in the Dem Party would be filled by an identical group and nothing else would change.
    Every case of justice served is a victory in and of itself, and it is to be hoped that if one or hopefully more swamp creatures receives punishment that it might introduce caution into the rest of the swamp's behavior even if it doesn't cause a wave of conversion to the light side.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not seeing you asking stupid questions would definitely be something many can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Every case of justice served is a victory in and of itself
    Sure, but this one gets a disproportionate amount of attention.

If you google "murder suspect" I'm sure you could find dozens of other worthy objects of attention.

and it is to be hoped that if one or hopefully more swamp creatures receives punishment that it might introduce caution into the rest of the swamp's behavior even if it doesn't cause a wave of conversion to the light side.
    Well that's a silly hope. But anyway, I think the real reason for the focus on this (for most GOPers, not for you in particular) is that GOP media has an interest in keeping people distracted with red meat, so they don't interfere with policy, which is the same reason in the inverse that most Dems are so interested in the Trump-Russia scandal.

If you google "murder suspect" I'm sure you could find dozens of other worthy objects of attention.
    Hitlery has caused more death, destruction and misery in this country and around the world than anyone who is not a top level politician could ever cause if they lived 1000 years.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Hitlery has caused more death, destruction and misery in this country and around the world than anyone who is not a top level politician could ever cause if they lived 1000 years.
    That's true, though also true virtually the entire office-holding class.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think it will be the political equivalent to the Weinstein domino effect.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

That's true, though also true virtually the entire office-holding class.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I think it will be the political equivalent to the Weinstein domino effect.
    That's a fair point.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything to actually happen.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Well that's a silly hope. But anyway, I think the real reason for the focus on this (for most GOPers, not for you in particular) is that GOP media has an interest in keeping people distracted with red meat, so they don't interfere with policy, which is the same reason in the inverse that most Dems are so interested in the Trump-Russia scandal.
    Very true. I know probably nothing will change, but I would love to see Bill and her go down just because they are so blatant with their “untouchability.”

It honestly is like a villian on a TV show or movie. You don’t get anything out of it when they meet their demise in that show, except for the satisfaction of “about time,” because you have been so wrapped up in the story.

I have been wrapped up in politics since being awakened by Dr. Ron Paul in 07-08, went on to be a State delegate, etc... all in the name of fighting the system, because it was and is broke, and then only to see that the system is so rigged and no real candidate could ever be president. You get emotionally attached to these attempts though, only to get frustrated because the system would never let a true candidate make it past the primaries (as evident in 2012).

Knowing all that though, I will feel satisfied if Hillary is charged and convicted. I know the MSM will just spin it as some witch hunt, but I will feel a deep warmth of vindication.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I will feel a deep warmth of vindication.
    Karma.

the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on
    Last edited by devil21; 12-11-2017 at 02:05 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Karma.
    Karma is the boomerang that leaves a deep sense of warming vindication as it slices back into thickened Clinton skulls.
    Last edited by Weston White; 12-11-2017 at 04:18 AM.