Thread: Former Fox News employee: Trump tried to kiss me on the lips

Former Fox News employee: Trump tried to kiss me on the lips

Could be coincidence but suddenly after Flynn plea deal news around Dec 1, Billy Bush was back in news headlines talking about his infamous tape. And now this.. what is driving such headlines suddenly that were supposed to be "old news"? Are some Trump critics emboldened sensing Trump weakness after Flynn-Mueller plea deal?

Billy Bush: 'Of Course' It's Trump's Voice On 'Access Hollywood' Tape
    December 4, 20175:31 AM ET
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...hollywood-tape

By Avery Anapol - 12/08/17 07:33 PM EST 2,074

A former syndicated Fox News host said Friday that President Trump tried to kiss her in an elevator in "2005 or 2006," which she said surprised her but did not make her feel threatened.
    It's unclear whether Trump was married at the time since Juliet Huddy does not recall the exact date, Page Six reported.
    “He took me for lunch at Trump Tower, just us two,” Huddy said on Compound Media’s “Mornin’! With Bill Schulz.” “He said 'goodbye' to me in an elevator while his security guy was there; rather than kiss me on the cheek he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I wasn’t offended, I was kind of like, ‘Oh my god.' ”

She added that she “didn’t feel threatened,” but was “surprised” that Trump tried to kiss her.
    “It was a weird moment,” she said. “He never tried anything after that, and I was never alone with him.”
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...me-on-the-lips

Related

Al Franken Announces Resignation From U.S. Senate, Blasting Donald Trump, Roy Moore On Way Out

by Lisa de Moraes December 7, 2017 9:20am

CNBC

UPDATED with more details: “Today I am announcing that, in the coming weeks, I will be resigning as a member of the United States Senate,” Al Franken said from the floor of the Senate Thursday morning – one day after more than 30 Dem colleagues suddenly demanded he step down over allegations he had harassed women with unwanted touching and kissing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Could be coincidence but suddenly after Flynn plea deal news around Dec 1, Billy Bush was back in news headlines talking about his infamous tape. And now this.. what is driving such headlines suddenly that were supposed to be "old news"? Are some Trump critics emboldened sensing Trump weakness after Flynn-Mueller plea deal?
    Trump's political weakness might be a factor, but the major reason "why now" is that Weinstein opened the floodgates.

That's "why now" also for Moore, Lauer, Franken, Conyers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump's political weakness might be a factor, but the major reason "why now" is that Weinstein opened the floodgates.

That could be the case. Though Trump like Bill Clinton may feel somewhat 'immunized' because he had faced/handled such charges during campaign.. except this new claim apparently.

One has to wonder why Weinstein happened now and did not in past decades. was any pro Trump people behind that who provided cover to NYT owners against threats from Weinstein intimidation tactics?

Won't be surprised if turned out that inner workings behind various recent expose' were still being kept from public.

That could be the case. Though Trump like Bill Clinton may feel somewhat 'immunized' because he had faced/handled such charges during campaign.. except this new claim apparently.

One has to wonder why Weinstein happened now and did not in past decades. was any pro Trump people behind that who provided cover to NYT owners against threats from Weinstein intimidation tactics?

Won't be surprised if turned out that inner workings behind various recent expose' were still being kept from public.
    Could be, but at this point I'm assuming that Weinstein's outing was sui generis.

It's hard for victims to come foreward, and most only do after somebody else does to set the stage, but somebody's got to go first.

I imagine the first Weinstein accuser just got pissed (had a bad McMuffin that morning) and decided, "what the hell, let's do it."

...but who knows.

I remember this beeotch.

She's a spoiled, bratty, and obviously deeply troubled opportunist.

So what if Trump made a play.

She's ok with it as long as it gets her something.

From Wikipedia:
    Personal life[edit]

She has been married and divorced three times.[7]

Her brother, John Huddy, is a former Fox News journalist who was based in Jerusalem. He was terminated by Fox on October 23, 2017, the same day that Juliet Huddy appeared on Megyn Kelly Today to discuss her sexual harassment claims against former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.[8]
    Sexual harassment lawsuit[edit]

In January 2017, Huddy settled a suit with Fox News alleging sexual harassment from long-time Fox anchor Bill O'Reilly and co-president Jack Abernathy.[9]

@realTrump Juliet tried to kiss me on an elevator once.#MeToo

What's the problem?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's unclear whether Trump was married at the time since Juliet Huddy does not recall the exact date, Page Six reported.
    Among other things, there could be an agenda to divorce Trump from his Christian Evangelicals base in play too.

They could be sensing political opportunity if this is not fakenews:

Pence told RNC he could replace Trump on ticket after 'Access Hollywood' tape came out: report

By Rebecca Savransky - 12/05/17 08:07 AM EST
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-after-access

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Once upon a time the appropriate punishment for the alleged offense was thought to be a slap on the face or a kick to the shins and if the man was married he might get more at home and spend one or more nights on the couch, now it seems that it is an impeachable crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's the problem?
    No handfull of hooter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

This may not sit well with current disruptor-in-chief POTUS who places very high value on loyalty.

Politics
    Sexual Misconduct: A Growing List
    Dec 10 2017

Ambassador Haley says Trump accusers have right to be heard

by Phil McCausland

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said that the women who accused President Donald Trump of sexual impropriety have a right to be heard.
    Haley, speaking on CBS' "Face the Nation," broke from the Trump administration line on the 16 sexual misconduct allegations that face the president. The White House has said that the women who have accused Trump were lying and voters rejected their accusations when they elected Trump.
    Related: The allegations women have made against Donald Trump
    But when asked whether she thought the matter was settled, Haley said “that’s for the people to decide.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/se...-heard-n828201

Related

Ex-'Fox And Friends' Host Says Trump Once Tried to Kiss Her on the Lips
    TheWrap

Trump Loves ‘Fox & Friends.’ Here’s Why.

By TAYLOR ADAMS, JESSIA MA and STUART A. THOMPSON NOV. 1, 2017

[IMG]https://static01.********/newsgraphics/2017/10/30/opinion-chyrons-manafort/d162bb421fe57dadd3e2e111fb142af44611bb3d/fox-508.png[/IMG]

President Donald Trump is an avid viewer of Fox News and its morning program “Fox & Friends,” which is seen as offering more favorable coverage of the administration than other news outlets. His early morning tweets often reference coverage on the program.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ndictment.html

“He took me for lunch at Trump Tower, just us two,” Huddy said on Compound Media’s “Mornin’! With Bill Schulz.”
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

“He took me for lunch at Trump Tower, just us two,” Huddy said
    While the ramifications and consequences of cop contact vs. woeman contact are not as serious, compared side by side, they are, nevertheless, serious enough.

Avoid interaction, never interact alone, record and document any interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

I'm not accusing you of this, but I'm annoyed at the attempt by certain groups to lump all these "crimes" together. As if forcible rape is the same as touching a butt for a photo. That's like lumping shoplifting in with armed bank robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm not accusing you of this, but I'm annoyed at the attempt by certain groups to lump all these "crimes" together. As if forcible rape is the same as touching a butt for a photo. That's like lumping shoplifting in with armed bank robbery.
    Lol, ya, and then there is THIS story, which isn't even as bad as touching a butt for a photo.. trying to kiss someone you went on a date with, and then not kissing them when they pull away, is more like doing a price check on the oreos and then handing them back to the cashier. Not even a crime.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

On a date in 2005 and Trump tried to kiss her . . .

Lol, ya, and then there is THIS story, which isn't even as bad as touching a butt for a photo.. trying to kiss someone you went on a date with, and then not kissing them when they pull away, is more like doing a price check on the oreos and then handing them back to the cashier. Not even a crime.
    Despite this I still think the Dems don't want to get rid of Trump. They just want to make him look bad. My guess is they'd rather run against Trump than Pence in 2020.

Either way I'm predicting a massive sweep by the Dems after the economy collapses. Not that it's Trump's fault but he's not helping anything by taking credit for the bubble.

I wasn’t offended...“didn’t feel threatened,”
    What's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What's the problem?
    Hitlery lost.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My guess is they'd rather run against Trump than Pence in 2020.
    You could be right, but that is retarded thinking on their part.

What's the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    What's the problem?
    That's what I said!

That's what I said!
    Great minds think alike.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So this is the biggest news again, top of gooogle news currently:

Top Stories

Donald Trump
    Megyn Kelly

Three women reassert allegations of sexual harassment against President TrumpWashington Post 1h ago
    That's why the hysteria had to climb. Nobody gives a $#@! if Trump "inappropriately" touches women, that's so 1998 we're done, but as long as the hype train builds steam and the public hear more famous people (who will get their jobs back, or better ones) are being offered up (for nothing at all, or stuff MSM have concealed for decades), their bet is people will want him impeached. If not, that he'll be a one termer. Its bs and I think Trump's safe, but that's their bet.

You could be right, but that is retarded thinking on their part.
    I think that is right . The Dems know they will never have someone as polished as Pence , when they throw out the welfare flavor they have in a debate with him they would look foolish and lose badly . Dems are not smart enough to know dem voters do not care if dem candidates are fools , they do not care about debt , how to pay for more welfare etc.

I completely agree that there's a massive difference, morally and legally, between ass-grabbing and rape.

But as far as momentum building for victims to come forward, the difference doesn't so much matter.

That's all I was talking about (why this is all happening now).

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think that is right . The Dems know they will never have someone as polished as Pence , when they throw out the welfare flavor they have in a debate with him they would look foolish and lose badly . Dems are not smart enough to know dem voters do not care if dem candidates are fools , they do not care about debt , how to pay for more welfare etc.
    Plus he has perfect hair for a president.

CNN , who never reported on this controversial Obama scandal video, is at it again:

Trump gets into the gutter with Gillibrand tweet

By Jill Filipovic
    Updated 3:30 PM ET, Tue December 12, 2017

Sen. Gillibrand: Trump's tweet a sexist smear 00:47

(CNN)In one of his early morning tweets Tuesday, the President of the United States lashed out at a sitting US senator, appeared to imply that she offered to trade sexual favors for campaign donations, and then called her "used."

"Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office "begging" for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!" Trump tweeted.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/opinio...vic/index.html

Trump's tweet about Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand fuels growing call for hearings, resignation
    USA TODAY 2h ago