Thread: Breaking: 'Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day'

Breaking: 'Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day'

If this turned out to be non-fakenews, could be troubling development:

Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day: report

By Brandon Carter - 12/09/17

President Trump spends at least four hours a day watching television, according to a new report.

People close to Trump told The New York Times that Trump spends at least that much time in front of a TV each day, and sometimes spends as many as eight hours watching television.

The Times reports that Trump begins each day around 5:30 a.m. by turning on CNN before quickly flipping to Fox News's "Fox & Friends." He occasionally watches MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” because it works him up, Trump’s friends told the Times.
    Trump’s favorite programs include "Fox & Friends" as well as Fox News primetime shows from Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Jeanine Pirro. Trump sometimes “hate-watches” CNN host Don Lemon, according to the report.

The Times also reports that the only people allowed to touch the remote control for the White House television are Trump and White House technical support staffers.
    During his trip to Asia last month, Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One that he doesn’t watch much television at the White House because he’s busy “reading documents.”
    “Believe it or not, even when I’m in Washington or New York, I do not watch much television,” Trump said. "People that don’t know me, they like to say I watch television — people with fake sources. You know, fake reporters, fake sources.”
    “But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot,” Trump continued. “I actually read much more — I read you people much more than I watch television.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...per-day-report

Related

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot,” Trump continued. “I actually read much more — I read you people much more than I watch television.”
    He can read us - he reads us! And documents. Lots of those documents too.

Of course he watches television. Where else is he gonna get the latest breaking news from?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

How many hours/day are "journalists" asking their Mockingbird handlers what to report on?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Of course he watches television. Where else is he gonna get the latest breaking news from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    How many hours/day are "journalists" asking their Mockingbird handlers what to report on?

Above report could be fakenews... 8 hrs a day seems unrealistic even for a very successful former reality TV star.

To be fair, there are no MSM reports claiming that he gets his news by listening like Trump had suggested Obama was getting his news. A sitting potus listening to private news of editors/owners of NYT/NBC, Congress memebers, Pelosi, Schumer etc would be in violation of the Constituion also.

He reads if you've been real or fake, so be real for goodness sake.

more Tabloid drama and anonymous sources by people who wanted Clinton to win and want Trump to fail.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    more Tabloid drama and anonymous sources by people who wanted Clinton to win and want Trump to fail.
    I wish they'd stop. There are other matters to investigate, and he doesn't need any help.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Ding ding you win the nets today. There's nothing wrong with watching television if you know what you're looking for.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It has to be fake news, because according to AJ, Trump is an avid listener of his 4-hour daily show, and the above article makes no mention of Infowars. Fake news, shame on the news that is fake.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber