Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to Awan Bros + Debby Wasserman?

What Happened to Awan Bros + Debby Wasserman?

Vaporgate, Israeli Slumlord Kushner, and Sleeping Boobies have apparently derailed the Awan investigation, because the most recent news I could find was early October.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah, hey where did that story go so suddenly ?

maybe it was that conveniently timed Charlottesville event. . . or that other Las Vegas thingy. . .

United States of Amnesia

SNAP THE $#@! OUT OF IT AMERICA AND SEE WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING

Yeah man, DNC were close to the brink. MSM must have smelled the brimstone and heard the gnashing of teeth, so they stepped up to save Congress.

Their court case will be coming up in the new year...
    He's still wearing an ankle bracelet (his attny filed a motion on the 3rd to have it removed... not a flight risk.. hahaha)
    He's accepted/been served in all 3 of George's civil lawsuits which are active dockets/judges assigned
    George (personally) is pro se in all 3 cases and will be doing all the discoveries/document requests and interrogatories himself...
    He's named EVERYBODY... can't think of anyone he's left out... from Awans to Podestas to McCabe to Strozk and on and on...
    meanwhile...
    he has a LOT of players/congress people/news hounds following his every update/daily commentaries...
    How do we know?
    cuz you even see/hear the latest congressional questioning/hannity/carlson/true pundit following his 'working theories'/connections..
    fun stuff...
    not to worry....
    Awans R definitely not forgotten.

No doubt the FBI investigation into the Awan Brothers was handled by Democrat partisan infiltrators like Peter Strzok. Everything is being swept under the rug, with minimal token charges meant to distract from the real crimes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No doubt the FBI investigation into the Awan Brothers was handled by Democrat partisan infiltrators like Peter Strzok. Everything is being swept under the rug, with minimal token charges meant to distract from the real crimes.
    The GOP-DNC apparatus was too long in the making, too many alliances have been made to scuttle now.

Swept under the rug...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prosecution Motions to Move Awan Case from March 8 to May 4

Anticipating the looming May court date...
    Luke comes out swinging with his best indictment yet.

Luke Rosiak
    A History Of Alleged Intimidation And Tampering In House Hacking Case Marked By Witnesses’ Silence
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/18/im...ion-tampering/

Andre Taggart

Every one of the 44 House Democrats who hired Pakistan-born IT aides who later allegedly made “unauthorized access” to congressional data appears to have chosen to exempt them from background checks, according to congressional documents.

All of them appear to have waived background checks on Imran Awan and his family members, even though the family of server administrators could collectively read all the emails and files of 1 in 5 House Democrats, and despite background checks being recommended for such positions, according to an inspector general’s report. The House security policy requires offices to fill out a form attesting that they’ve initiated background checks, but it also includes a loophole allowing them to simply say that another member vouched for them.

For each server administrator, an “Authorizing Official” from the member’s office must fill out a form on which the office attests: “I have assessed the risk of the prospective Privileged Account holder via background check processes outlined in HISPOL 16.”
    However, there is an alternative: “I have verified that a trustworthiness determination has been made on behalf of this shared resource by another Member.”
    House background check form

The option B does not ask the name of the member that vouched for the employee, and the language does not directly specify that vouching for an employee requires that the earlier member provided a background check.
    The Daily Caller News Foundation reached out to all 44 members, and none disputed that they had not conducted a background check. Not a single one of the 44 would say which of their colleagues vouched for the Awans, nor stated what criteria they used to determine that it was prudent to give them access to all their data.
    Besides Wasserman Schultz, Imran has longstanding personal relationships with Reps. Gregory Meeks and Marcia Fudge of New York, Politico reported. Employers also include Rep. Ted Lieu of California on the Foreign Affairs Committee and three members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence: Reps. Andre Carson of Indiana, Jackie Speier of California and Joaquin Castro of Texas.

More at: http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/01/de...ground-checks/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Every one of the 44 House Democrats who hired Pakistan-born IT aides who later allegedly made “unauthorized access” to congressional data appears to have chosen to exempt them from background checks, according to congressional documents.
    There is NO diffference. Pakistanis. Russians. Norks. Chinese. no difference. think about it. S P Y R I N G. Agency funded. run. abetted. inside.
    Blaming derp Dems. Their sham 'trial' is set for May. NO INVESTIGATION. They remain 'uncharged'. covered and not incarcerated.

44 Democrats Exempted Awans From Background Checks Before Granting Access To Classified Intel
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...assified-intel

Last edited by goldenequity; 04-02-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Awan Judge Jessie K. Liu is...... **drum roll**
    S E S

The father of Imran Awan - a longtime IT aide from Pakistan who made "unauthorized access" to the House computer network - reportedly transferred a USB drive to the former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency, alleges the father's ex-business partner, Rashid Minhas.

Minhas told the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) - which traveled to Pakistan to interview those involved - that Haji Ashraf Awan, Imran Awan's father, had been giving information to Rehman Malik - former head of Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) and current senator. Malik was appointed to Interior Minister in early 2008, only to step down in 2013 after he lost a Supreme Court hearing over holding dual UK citizenship.
    Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.
    Asked for how he knew this, he said that on one occasion in 2008 when a “USB [was] given to Rehman Malik by Imran’s father, my brother Abdul Razzaq was with his father.” -DCNF
    “After Imran’s father deliver (sic) USB to Rehman Malik, four Pakistani [government intelligence] agents were with his father 24-hour on duty to protect him,” he said - however Minhas did not say what was on the USB.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...i-intel-agency

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So many familiar names...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/im...rive-pakistan/

House Sergeant-At-Arms Paul Irving banned the Awans from the congressional network on Feb. 2, 2017 after the IG report alleged that the Awans were making “unauthorized access” to House servers. They logged in using members of Congress’s personal usernames and logged into servers of members for whom they did not work, the IG report said. After some members fired them, they still kept accessing their data, an IG presentation charged.

The behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and “steps are being taken [by the Awans] to conceal their activity,” it said.

In the months before the election, the epicenter of the cyberbreach was the server of the House Democratic Caucus, a sister group of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Authorities said they believe Imran secretly moved all the data of more than a dozen House members’ offices onto the caucus server.

The server may have been “used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information,” an IG presentation said. The Awans logged into it 27 times a day, far more than any other computer they administered.

Imran’s most forceful advocate and longtime employer is Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who led the DNC until she resigned following a hack that exposed committee emails. Wikileaks published those emails, and they show that DNC staff summoned Imran when they needed her password.

Democrats have blamed the DNC hack for former Clinton’s loss in the 2016 presidential race.

Soon after the IG report, the entire House Democratic Caucus server was physically stolen, three government officials said, in what authorities took as evidence tampering. Then-Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra has refused to discuss the incident except to say that he would cooperate with authorities.
    The separation between the legislative and executive branch has complicated the prosecution. Congressmen have refused to publicly address the IG’s findings, and Wasserman Schultz’s brother is a prosecutor in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, which is handling the case.
    The suspects worked for foreign affairs committee members such as Ted Lieu of California and for intelligence committee members Joaquin Castro of Texas, Andre Carson of Indiana, and Jackie Speier of California. All have ignored repeated requests for comment.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (don't say the "A" word... let's just white wash the fetid sepulcher)

You knew this was a big story when the news regarding it first started to break. The fact that we are nearing a year now of this story being widely public, albeit mostly disregarded by the masses and we are virtually no closer to having any form of justice, accountability, or further investigation into who and why such grand access was being given to Awan and his people is a testament to how much they fear this ever gaining real traction. The SES angle for that new judge is interesting indeed and I have had a hunch this is the angle where researchers need to pivot their research to.

I still sometimes wonder how many of these Awan type operations have been working at the highest levels of government. Are there just a few and we got lucky in catching the Awan division of the blackmailing and data manipulation schemes or are there too many at this point to count and Awan was nothing more than a needle in a haystack? I'm betting on the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    (don't say the "A" word... let's just white wash the fetid sepulcher)

Yeah, this isn't the first time either. When they had a committee hearing on these hacking and data manipulation frauds with Tom Fitton and co. many months ago, they almost never mentioned Awan or his company's name at that point either. This seems to be the norm, not the exception, when anything involving these people is discussed in an "official" capacity. Controlled opposition, controlled investigations, controlled inspector generals, controlled "good guys". Who is protecting these people and why?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Would have to guess that this is being swept under the rug because it would reveal that the DNC was spying on Congress. The Democrat domination of the media and deep state means they do not want this revealed and they will do anything to cover up.

The fact that the Awans were Pakistani spies was just an unfortunate side matter in the eyes of the Democrat deep state. If it was simply a case of the Awans spying, then it would be out in the open.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-20-2018 at 09:27 AM.

The curious case of Imran Awan, which sounds like an international spy thriller, is entering its third act. Awan was a congressional IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and he was finally fired just after he was arrested trying to fly to Pakistan last summer.
    Awan and his wife, Hina Alvi, were charged last summer with bank fraud. They now appear poised to strike a plea deal with the Department of Justice. A plea agreement hearing is set for July 3 before U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan in Washington, Fox News reported Wednesday.

Meanwhile, court hearings on the alleged bank fraud Imran Awan and Hina Alvi have been charged with have been delayed again and again. The last hearing took place in October 2017.
    The delays came as Department of Justice prosecutors and defense attorneys have been fighting it out over a laptop found in a cubbyhole (what was once a phone booth) in congressional office building that has the username “REPDWS” (a computer used by Imran Awan that is the property of Rep. Wasserman Schultz’s office).

There is a lot more to come from this explosive case. Before this plea agreement hearing was set the biggest worry was that the government’s odd failure to prosecute Awan for alleged thefts of government equipment (some of which were found in a garage of one of Awan’s rental properties) and the many alleged national security violations pointed to a political cover-up.
    Now it appears the plot is set for a riveting climax.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...plea-deal.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So many familiar names...

Soon after the IG report, the entire House Democratic Caucus server was physically stolen, three government officials said, in what authorities took as evidence tampering. Then-Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra has refused to discuss the incident except to say that he would cooperate with authorities.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/im...rive-pakistan/
    On a side note, Xavier Becerra merrily marched to a first place finish in the race for California AG. Crime does pay, especially when the ignorant partisan masses are the only check.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If the DOJ drops the ball, that would be the final straw that would allow Trump to fire Sessions.

Still no real investigation...

A 'conversation' with Imran's lawyer Chris Gowen

@1:53

Imran Awan’s attorney Chris Gowen is not the brightest bulb in the shed.

The attorney snapped Thursday, unleashed an epic meltdown that could jeopardize his client’s scheduled plea hearing on July 3.

Unglued is not a strong enough word to describe Gowen’s rant, triggered by Crowdsource the Truth editor Jason Goodman who recorded the phone call.

Gowen likely crossed the legal line, offering to sell Goodman evidence in the Awan case for $1,000. That offer came after Goodman declined to wager the same fee against Gowen to which Goodman responded asking the lawyer in the high-profile Awan case if he was a bookie.

Gowen, who previously worked for Bill Clinton, continued to spiral out of control:

“You all think Donald Trump is the hero,” he blurted out. “We’ll show you what Trump (inaudible).”

Gowen accused former U.S. Marine Andre Taggart — who notified the FBI after finding a box of Congressional Blackberry phones linked to Imran Awan — of being a criminal.

“I was totally shocked that a lawyer would twice try to entrap me in a $1000 interstate wager and try to sell me evidence,” Goodman said. “Is that even legal?”

The entire interview is noteworthy, if for no other reason than to listen to a defense lawyer descend into madness. But factually, Gowen remains quite challenged throughout.

But then again, who needs facts when your client is friends with the Clintons, the judge was appointed by Obama, the prosecutor is the brother of Congresswoman Deborah Wasserman Schultz who hired Awan and is linked to a House hacking scandal, and the crooked FBI investigated the case.

In fact, when a case is this rigged, you don’t even need a competent defense attorney.

https://truepundit.com/video-imran-a...ne-a-criminal/

Last edited by goldenequity; 06-07-2018 at 04:32 PM.

A stunning video by investigative journalist Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth reveals that Pakistani IT worker Imran Awan is reportedly answering phones at the office of his attorney, Chris Gowen.
    Gowen notably worked for both Bill and Hillary Clinton in various capacities.

Gowen is a founding partner of Gowen, Rhoades, Winograd and Silva law firm, with offices in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, Penn.
    His official bio on the firm’s web site notes that he “left the Public Defender’s office to work for former President William Jefferson Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton. Chris was a fact checker for President Clinton’s memoir, ‘My Life.'”
    He also served as a traveling aid for President Clinton’s national and international trips. Chris finished his tenure with the Clintons by directing the advance operations for then-Senator Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign.”
    Conservative Review — which first reported Gowen’s extensive Clinton connections Wednesday — said they also include work for the Clinton Foundation and its Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Health Access Initiative. -Daily Caller
    In the video, Goodman can be seen visiting the law offices of Awan's attorney, where he asks to speak with the former House IT staffer. After his request was denied, Goodman asks: "Is Imran here?", to which the employee replies "Uh, he is, why?"
    Goodman responds "'Cause it sounds like he's answering your phones," which drew the retort "What's your point?"
    "Is he working for you?" asks Goodman, to which the employee whispers back "Go away."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...rneys-law-firm

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Clinton crime family keeps them close, or makes sure that they tell no tales...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast