Thread: Andy Horning for US Senate from Indiana (Republican primary)

Andy Horning for US Senate from Indiana (Republican primary)

Andy Horning is the real deal. He's been a fixture in statewide races in Indiana as a Libertarian Party candidate since before Ron Paul's 2008 presidential run. He was a strong Ron Paul supporter in 2008 and 2012. As LP candidates go, he's done well, and has appeared in televised debates and done well in them against big name major party candidates including Mitch Daniels and Joe Donnelly.

I believe he did run in a Republican primary for a congressional seat some time back before 2008. But since then he's been strictly LP. I never expected him to try the GOP again. But it looks like he's doing it now.

I'm at a point where I've just about given up on any political involvement. But this is something that could possibly draw me back in.

Horning is worth looking into.

Maybe I'll find some links to add later if nobody else beats me to it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump. Andy is a good solid candidate. He's clean, well spoken and truly the real deal.

Horning into GOP race for Indiana US Senate

https://wedeclare.wordpress.com/2017...ana-us-senate/

December 7, 2017

Freedom, IN – Americans want options. We have unlimited choices in coffee, shoes, electronics, cell service…everything, in fact, excepting whatever politicians control.

It’s literally a shame that only two political parties can fully participate in our democratic processes. But it’s even more of a shame when both of those two parties offer only one option: more debt, more inflation, more wars, more regulations, and of course more corruption; meaning less peace, prosperity, security and freedom.

The Republican Party’s platform is actually quite good; it’s yet another shame that with a total lock on both federal and state political power, the GOP has been spitting on their own ideals.

Until today, it was hard to find any substantive differences between the Republican Party candidates for the Indiana US Senate seat.

But today, I’m throwing my hat into the ring as a Republican Party candidate for US Senate, and I have a plan to set things right. I am putting peace, prosperity, Rule of Law, real security, and (you know I’m big on this) freedom, on the ballot.

“Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end.” – Lord Acton

Liberty or Bust!

Andy Horning

Freedom, Indiana

I remember when he ran in the 8th congressional district , it is due west of me .

The Horning campaign is starting to collect signatures to get him on the primary ballot.

If anyone in Indiana wants to help, then there are people you can get in touch with in your congressional district. I'm not in much of a position to help coordinate this, and am not affiliated with the campaign. But if anyone pm's me, I might be able to point them in the right direction.