Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 17 Worst Things a Man Can Say to a Woman

Exclamation The 17 Worst Things a Man Can Say to a Woman

Sorry about Teh Collinz link only post.

It's one of those stupid "slideshows".

#18 "Hello"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tomorrow's article:

"Where have all the good men gone?"

Some of the thing on their list ARE stupid things to say but they are using them to blackwash some perfectly innocent thing to say.
    Typical feminist claptrap.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What a bunch of horse $#@!.

10. MY EXES ARE ALL CRAZY

Translation: I cheat a lot, I lie about it, and when a woman catches me and confronts me about it, I act like she’s just being paranoid.

I've never cheated on any of my exes.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol...

Please don’t assume everything women do in life stems from an effort to make you find them sexually attractive.

(PS: those girls are actually working very hard to maintain an effortlessly hot persona).
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

11. I think you’re just projecting
    LMAO
    I have never heard a man talk like that. As a matter of fact, if I asked Mr A what projecting meant, he'd think I was talking about tv projectors and proceed to mansplain how they work to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LMAO
    I have never heard a man talk like that. As a matter of fact, if I asked Mr A what projecting meant, he'd think I was talking about tv projectors and proceed to mansplain how they work to me.
    We need to talk.

I don't know how that website works, but in related news:

There are 6 healthy benefits to being a cum-guzzling dumpster slut

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I don't know how that website works, but in related news:

There are 6 healthy benefits to being a cum-guzzling dumpster slut

6. It could be the next all-natural fire extinguisher

You read that right. Research that's being conducted at the Polytechnic University of Turin suggests that the DNA in semen could be used to create flame-retardant materials. Right now, they're looking specifically at DNA from herring sperm cells and finding that it converts to a "ceramic-like material when exposed to extreme heat."

The science behind it is a little intense, but simply put, the components found in the DNA could be an environmentally friendly way to protect fabric from flame. While this sounds awesome, I wouldn't go attempting the human fire extinguisher just yet.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

The science behind it is a little intense, but simply put, the components found in the DNA could be an environmentally friendly way to protect fabric from flame. While this sounds awesome, I wouldn't go attempting the human fire extinguisher just yet.
    Why not? Somebody's got to field test these theories. In the name of science...

5. It lowers the risk of prostate cancer (when expelled)

So this last one's not so much a health benefit of semen, but rather the act of semen is released. The Journal of the American Medical Association reported that "high ejaculation frequency was related to decreased risk of total prostate cancer." This means that whether you do it alone or with a friend, if you're ejaculating regularly, you're lowering your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life. Suddenly the term "release your demons" takes on new meaning.
    I'll never have prostate cancer.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-08-2017 at 03:08 PM.

"I do?"
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Is , " was your birthday last Sat. ?" on the list ( following Fri . ) , because I made that mistake once . I do not even remember mine , not really sure why people would expect I remember any more .

FFS...

#18 - "Hello" (from AF, top post)
    #17 - "How are you still single?"
    #16 - "I love it when a girl eats"
    #15 - "You don't need to go to the gym, you're already hot"
    #14 - "You're not that kind of girl"
    #13 - "Don't be such a girl"
    #12 - "Girls shouldn't curse"
    #11 - "I think you're just projecting"
    #10 - "My exes are all crazy"
    #9 - "My girlfriend is jealous of us hanging out. She's so crazy."
    #8 - "That's pretty good for a woman"
    #7 - "It’s so rare to meet a beautiful lawyer/scientist/methematician, you must get all the attention in client meetings"
    #6 - "Oh, please, of course you love shopping"
    #5 - "I didn't know you were smart"
    #4 - "You're definitely the prettiest of all your friends"
    #3 - "Smile"
    #2 - "Hey girl, I'm a feminist"
    #1 - "You're not like the other girls"
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    FFS...

#7 - "It’s so rare to meet a beautiful lawyer/scientist/methematician, you must get all the attention in client meetings"
    #3 - "Smile"
    Well, at least "make me a sammich" isn't on the list ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That pickup line only works in nebraska, the dakotahs, and sometimes ohio
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Are you a spitter or a swallower?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've only said that twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I've only said that twice.
    What stopped you, mom cutting off the allowance money?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yeah, so you can keep saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What stopped you, mom cutting off the allowance money?
    She stopped when she died.

These are the only things from that list a man has ever said to me.

FFS...

Lots of men have said that to me.

Disclaimer - Mr A only said that after I kept asking who he thought was the best looking.

#3 - "Smile"

Do photographers count?

I'm not sure why that isn't a compliment. The whole point of being exclusive with someone is that you think they are different...special. To Mr A, I'm not like the other girls and I think that's the way it should be. He's not like the other guys to me.

These are the only things from that list a man has ever said to me.
    All part of the demasculization of 'murika, turning boys who would be men in several years into full blown wusses fully dependent on the govt for everything.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

All part of the demasculization of 'murika, turning boys who would be men in several years into full blown wusses fully dependent on the govt for everything.
    Including getting laid.

The worst thing a man can say to you...

He can call you an annoying slut. No one wants to be thought of as annoying.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The worst thing a man can say to you...

He can call you an annoying slut. No one wants to be thought of as annoying.
    It's hard to be annoying if you don't talk............

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    It's hard to be annoying if you don't talk............
    Oh, I can annoy Mr A without saying a word.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Oh, I can annoy Mr A without saying a word.
    Inconsensual tickle fights?

FFS...

#3 - "Smile"
    I feel like an $#@! now, cuz I know I've said at least a couple dozen worse things to women than that list.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I feel like an $#@! now, cuz I know I've said at least a couple dozen worse things to women than that list.
    Maybe we ought to be trying to list the bestest or funniest ones?

- "She's just pissed off because someone dropped a house on her sister..."
    - "Who lit the fuse on her tampon?"
    - "Jeez, if you're gonna be two-faced about this, at least make sure one of them is pretty..."

Yes, I know the millennials wont understand any of these.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Inconsensual tickle fights?
    When he's watching tv I like to sneak up on him with the retractable back scratcher. I've also become pretty good at using it when he's cooking, too. Don't touch our "back" scratcher. It's seen more balls and $#@!s than backs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast