Thread: ‘Girls can rape girls.’ Woman accuses best friend, ‘The Voice’ star, of sexual assault

Exclamation ‘Girls can rape girls.’ Woman accuses best friend, ‘The Voice’ star, of sexual assault

‘Girls can rape girls.’ Woman accuses best friend, ‘The Voice’ star, of sexual assault

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/n...188094554.html

BY MANDY MATNEY
    MMATNEY@ISLANDPACKET.COM

DECEMBER 05, 2017 06:39 AM

UPDATED DECEMBER 05, 2017 06:41 AM

Former “The Voice” contestant Melanie Martinez has been accused of sexually assaulting her friend.

Timothy Heller, an aspiring singer, wrote her allegations on Twitter against Martinez, who she described as her former “best friend” who took her in.

“I felt like I owed her my life,” she wrote.

Heller accused Martinez, who rose to stardom after she was a contestant on season three of “The Voice,” of being manipulative and selfish, always making things about her even when Heller was at “rock bottom.”

“Her power and control over me grew and grew into me having a very hard time saying no to her,” she said. “I would do almost anything for her.”

Heller said she’s previously been through sexual abuse and is sensitive when it comes to sexual topics, but said Martinez was “increasingly interested in her sexual preferences” and persistent in asking her to have sex with her.

When I wrote this story about my assault, I initially wasn’t going to make the abuser. But I think it’s important for you all to know this is about Melanie Martinez pic.twitter.com/4PQ5oNI2s9

— Timothy Heller (@timethyheller) December 4, 2017
    “I said no. For two nights straight. It doesn’t matter that I didn’t resist during the action,” Heller wrote on Twitter. “I had been broken down. She knew I didn’t want to, I made that clear. I didn’t scream at her, I didn’t force her off of me, 1, because I loved her. 2, because I just wanted it to be over.”

“Just so there is no confusion, I was molested by my best friend,” she wrote.

Martinez responded on Twitter saying that she’s “‘horrified’ by the allegations,” and that Heller was her friend who “never said no to what we chose together.”

pic.twitter.com/9ZJwqc8Hap

— CRYBABY (@MelanieLBBH) December 5, 2017

“Girls can rape girls. Best friends can rape best friends. Friendship doesn’t equal consent,” Heller wrote.

Heller said their friendship fell apart soon after the incident and she has “kept this secret for years” in fear of the response she would get.

“To the public, she could do no wrong,” Heller wrote, describing Martinez’s loyal fan base.

But in light of the recent #metoo movement that has sparked a flood of sexual harassment claims against some of society’s most powerful people, Heller hoped she would be believed, she wrote.

Her tweet received more than 7,000 responses and 72,000 retweets. Many people accused Heller of lying, saying things like “innocent until proven guilty” and “I don’t see proof.”

People are defending her because there's something called "innocent until proven guilty". Trials by the media ruin people's reputations and careers, it is our job to be skeptical when it is very likely that the accusation is false.

— albi (@onealbano) December 5, 2017
    I'm a woman and having a hard time believing this.

— MADison (@58edca4e164a45a) December 5, 2017
    But many other people came to her support, calling Heller “brave” and “inspiring.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tube - or it didn't happen.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I'm confused. The acuser is named Timothy?

No. Sorry. This does not count or qualify as anything resembling sexual assault.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The chick on the left allegedly raped the chick on the right.

Last edited by dannno; 12-09-2017 at 04:41 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    No. Sorry. This does not count or qualify as anything resembling sexual assault.
    Exactly. This is where it is all heading. Petty complaints about every day human interactions, which the media can selectively use to smear and discredit political opponents.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    I'm confused. The acuser is named Timothy?
    Yes, a girl named Timothy. Apparently the other girl was in the wrong for assuming she was a lesbian.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Exactly. This is where it is all heading. Petty complaints about every day human interactions, which the media can selectively use to smear and discredit political opponents.
    "This one time, he looked at me. He was raping me with his eyes!"

She knew I didn’t want to, I made that clear.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that she made it about as clear as mud. Like she kinda didn't want to, and she sorta made that clear, but she also kinda wanted to and kinda made that clear as well..

Sorry, but if you are giving indecisive signals to someone who wants to have sex with you, you are giving the signal that you want to have sex with them, but that there are some competing feelings that you don't. So now their goal is to help quell those competing feelings and bring out the feelings that you do want to have sex with them.

If you don't want to have sex with somebody it is important to give a very definitive signal and attempt to disengage. Otherwise you are leading them on and making them want it much more badly.

But hey, let's not teach girls about reality, let's teach them about gender disorienting BS...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "This one time, he looked at me. He was raping me with his eyes!"
    That's how I feel whenever @Danke slows his car in front of my house and peels away.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    What a boon for the sex robot industry.
    Who will become obsolete first: men or women?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    That's how I feel whenever @Danke slows his car in front of my house and peels away
    I had no idea you were that chick.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I had no idea you were that chick.
    She's my 6 year old daughter...

She's my 6 year old daughter...

Sorry, she looked 13.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I can arrange your marriage if you'd like.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can arrange your marriage if you'd like.
    How about a lease with the option to buy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

That's how I feel whenever @Danke slows his car in front of my house and peels away.

Who will become obsolete first: men or women?
    Legislation will be enacted. Children will only be allowed to be born from a women's womb with or without male copulation, except in the case that the woman cannot physically/medically have children, in which case a judge will order test tube baby is authorized. Only women can have the say so when it comes to the future.
    Last edited by Schifference; 12-09-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Will the babies end up being accused of rape if it's a natural child birth?
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Legislation will be enacted. Children will only be allowed to be born from a women's womb with or without male copulation, except in the case that the woman cannot physically/medically have children, in which case a judge will order test tube baby is authorized. Only women can have the say so when it comes to the future.
    I'd guess you haven't heard about Arkansas' birth certificate troubles...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    What a boon for the sex robot industry.

Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-09-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The chick on the left allegedly raped the chick on the right.

Well that is definitely rapist lipstick , so , seems legit .