Thread: Just Heard Ron Interviewed By Michael Savage (update: tube added)

Just Heard Ron Interviewed By Michael Savage (update: tube added)

What a difference a few years makes..

Savage introduced him with GREAT accolades. Asked him about Jerusalem and North Korea. After Ron's rant Savage could be heard simply clapping in applause without saying anything. Time ran short - Savage invited him back and gushed with appreciation for Ron's opinions. Moments before the RP interview Savage had lambasted Trump for being an "Israel first" President rather than the "America first" President that he had promised on the campaign trail.

Up is down. But it's nice to see.

--

[mod edit] starts at 34:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE2lKFKNS_c
    Last edited by jct74; 12-07-2017 at 07:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard it too. Apparently Savage has taken a lot of flack because he disagrees with Trump's Jerusalem announcement. Savage ranting about neocons and Israel-firsters is unusual in the media, and will tend to be controversial.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Starts at 34:20. Savage also talks more about Ron after the interview ends and says that is the first time he's been on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE2lKFKNS_c

Apparently this is the controversial article. He wrote an article with concerns about blow-back, and was instantly hit with blow-back...

-----

DO NOT MOVE EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM NOW

By Michael Savage - December 6, 2017

I’ve never seen anything more imbecilic in my life than threatening — and it is a threat to the Arabs — to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem at this time. This may be the biggest mistake this administration could ever make, unless they’re so cunning that they want to trigger a Middle East conflict to distract us from Mueller’s investigation.

This decision invokes Sun Tzu’s five essentials to victory, where he writes, “He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.” Timing is paramount in war and foreign relations; choose the wrong time and it can have dire consequences.

Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem at this time will only appease a few Zionist in the administration. Who else is pushing him to do this now? Why does Israel need this trouble right now? Why would the US need this trouble right now? Why would Jordan need this trouble right now?

Whether you believe that this is correct from a religious point of view is irrelevant. What is important is world peace and stability.

This move will directly cause a resurgence of the Ottoman Empire under Erdogan in Turkey, who has already emerged and said it will be a “red line for Muslims”. This announcement alone should be enough to reconsider this. You might not care about Erdogan or Muslims, but you should know that Jerusalem is home to holy sites for Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Take into consideration that Muslims make up one-fifth of the world’s population. When the leader of one of the most powerful Muslim nations with a strong military says it’s a redline, I would think twice about moving it now.

Why would we want to make a move against Turkey right now? Turkey is an ally of Israel. Unbeknownst to many is that Turkey wields an incredibly powerful military. Turks are historically known for their warrior society. The Israelis know this and have been at peace with Turkey. A tense peace, but they trade with each other and are not at war with one another.

Along with Erdogan, our Arab allies Jordan and Saudi Arabia are opposed to this move, cautioning that this could possibly inflame the Muslim world.

Do you believe that the average Israeli wants their Embassy in Jerusalem? So, who even wants the embassy moved? A group of fanatical religious people and a group of Fundamentalist Christians who believe it will usher the rise of the antichrist and the end of the of the world as we know it.
    More: https://michaelsavage.com/2017/12/06...jerusalem-now/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Recent Tweets by Savage:

https://twitter.com/ASavageNation/st...35770544570368

https://twitter.com/ASavageNation/st...37077711990784

https://twitter.com/ASavageNation/st...30964641411072

https://twitter.com/ASavageNation/st...22127462756352

Within a couple of days, Savage will be praising the neo-cons, preaching war and slamming the Pauls.

In electrical terms, Savage really ought to be hooked up to a diode so he will be all one way or the other to deal with his bipolar disorder.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Within a couple of days, Savage will be praising the neo-cons, preaching war and slamming the Pauls.

In electrical terms, Savage really ought to be hooked up to a diode so he will be all one way or the other to deal with his bipolar disorder.
    He's as confused and fickle as Glenn Beck. It's a shame, since he appears to have double the IQ and knowledge of Beck.