Thread: Remember the guy that trolled Janet Yellen?

Remember the guy that trolled Janet Yellen?

Remember 5 months ago a young man trolled Janet Yellen with a sign saying "Buy Bitcoin" and ended up getting some donations?

Well, those donations added up. To this day, his address has received over 7 Bitcoins. That is over $76,000 dollars in today's trading value. And that doesn't even include the price of his Bitcoin Cash, or Bitcoin Gold. Add in those, and the USD value rises to a whopping $88,000!!! For a single act of trolling!!!

All said and done, this guy could become the worlds first Millionaire troll. Has anyone ever gotten $1 Million worth of capital assets just from trolling? He could be the first one. The price of bitcoin would have to reach ~$140,000/BTC Check out his bitcoin address in the link below.

Good luck to him. I know a bright mind like his will allocate those resources in a useful way.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Gwt...9adGcrhQSUnNfY

My article on steemit about the same. Give me a follow and some upvotes there.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@peterjh...d-janet-yellen

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No I don't remember that but hey, who wouldn't wish they came up with that ? In fact, I remember when bitcoin was 5$ or so and I considered buying a bunch of them. Pretty sure I'd have sold them at 50$ and forgot about them though.

Pretty sure that trolls have made more than a million before. Pretty sure other people here could name some. Depending on your definition of trolls of course.
    "I am a bird"

You could make a living finding ways to put your sign in various places. Hrmmm...
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Anyone know jamie dimons speaking schedule