Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Breaking: Flynn says Trump directed him to make contact with Russians...

If only Flynn had deleted government work emails on a private server and lied to the FBI about that, while destroying physical evidence on blackberries and IPADs by having staff destroy them with hammers, or lied to the FBI about a private email server like Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin did, - then of course FBI and Mueller wouldn't bat an eye.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    The problem with Daffy Duck, if you recall, is how, with his very limited mental means and compromised moral imagination, he is always trying to cover up his natural cowardice with vainglorious misadventures. Here he is posing as a fast-drawing gunslinger pulling his guns to threaten some big men playing poker in a saloon - unaware he has actually pulled down his own pants and exposed his colourful underwear.
    Ha

...thinking about how less funny our current cartoon characters are relative Daffy.

Watched MJ after a long time today. Mika and Joe may now get somewhat interesting material to keep on going for next 6 months or so, this could may even lead to outcome they would cheer in the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAZpBHk4sY

December 5, 2017
    Former Trump aide nomination to be Singapore envoy stalled over Russia concerns

Reuters Staff
    2 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The nomination to be ambassador to Singapore of K.T. McFarland, a former security adviser to President Donald Trump, has been delayed due to concerns about her testimony to Congress over communications with Russia, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said on Tuesday.

“Her nomination is frozen for a while until that gets worked out,” Republican Senator Bob Corker told reporters at the U.S. Capitol.
    Trump earlier this year nominated McFarland, a former deputy national security adviser, to be the U.S. envoy to Singapore.

I wonder how this happened:

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week [i.e. during the party convention summer 2016] to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.67b4b87d444a

Must be just because Trump's such a peace-loving reality TV character..

..Yea

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I wonder how this happened:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.67b4b87d444a

Must be just because Trump's such a peace-loving reality TV character..

..Yea
    We already know that Trump wanted better relations with Russia, your speculative insinuations about why are worthless.
    Call me when you have proof of a crime.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We already know that Trump wanted better relations with Russia, your speculative insinuations about why are worthless.

Because you intend to defend him until/unless he's convicted of a crime?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Against spurious attacks with no basis that are designed to force us into bad relations with Russia? Yes

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Against spurious attacks with no basis that are designed to force us into bad relations with Russia? Yes
    Another possibility is that none of this has any real relation to foreign policy.

And he's just a stupid low-grade criminal, trying to build hotels and so forth: i.e a typical politician.

Another possibility is that none of this has any real relation to foreign policy.

And he's just a stupid low-grade criminal, trying to build hotels and so forth: i.e a typical politician.
    That might explain his actions but it doesn't explain the ridiculous Russophobia being pushed by the other side, somebody wants to affect foreign policy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That might explain his actions but it doesn't explain the ridiculous Russophobia being pushed by the other side, somebody wants to affect foreign policy.
    but imagine if this was true!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    If I am going on vacation to an imagination I would prefer to spend it in a utopia not a dystopia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Or somebody is using foreign policy to achieve short term, relatively trivial, political objectives.

...and nothing in the foreign policy realm has changed, or will, Trump or no Trump.

Here is an interesting comment from former judge and prosecutor:

Did the prosecution tell Flynn’s lawyer that their main witness against him was removed for bias? Since Strzok led the interview and his testimony would be needed to establish untruthfulness, he is a critical witness not just a prosecutor. If not disclosed, would this not be a Giglio [Giglio v. United States, 405 U.S. 150 ] violation? This is the kind of misconduct that can get a case dismissed and a lawyer disbarred. It is a Constitutional violation. This has bothered me since I heard about it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can we put this discussion on hold for time being due to embassy move speech of yesterday.
    Why? I can walk and chew gum at the same time, can't you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Caution, MSM polls can be fakish/manipulated at times.

Poll: Two-thirds say Flynn guilty plea in Trump-Russia probe is a ‘serious matter’

By CRISTIANO LIMA
    12/06/2017 07:57 PM EST

Two in three voters say Michael Flynn’s pleading guilty to lying to the FBI and his cooperation with the special counsel’s Russia investigation is “a serious matter” for the Trump administration, according to a CBS poll released Wednesday.
    The findings — the first since Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last Friday to giving misleading statements about his contacts with a Russian official during the 2016 campaign — show Americans still deeply divided over the gravity of the inquiry into ties between the Trump team and Russia.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ia-poll-285215

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth[COLOR=#333333
    ][/COLOR]We already know that Trump wanted better relations with Russia, your speculative insinuations about why are worthless.
    All of the Trump-fans will probably think it's nothing...

Donald Trump rang in the new year together with Joseph Cinque - a convicted felon with ties to the notorious Gambino crime family boss John Gotti: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2932315
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    All of the Trump-fans will probably think it's nothing...

Donald Trump rang in the new year together with Joseph Cinque - a convicted felon with ties to the notorious Gambino crime family boss John Gotti: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2932315
    I have never said Trump was clean, I have only defended him against the spurious charges that the left has been pursuing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Or somebody is using foreign policy to achieve short term, relatively trivial, political objectives.

...and nothing in the foreign policy realm has changed, or will, Trump or no Trump.
    Dear Nostradamus, your predictions have not been entirely accurate in the past. Why are you wasting everybody's time with this garbage? What is missing from your life that you are trying so hard to compensate for here? Is there a problem with your nurse?

Michael Flynn asks judge to spare him from jail time

By Morgan Chalfant - 12/11/18 09:19 PM EST

Michael Flynn, President Trump's one-time national security adviser, has asked a federal judge to spare him from prison time and instead sentence him to at most one year probation, according to a new memo from his defense lawyers.
    Flynn is also offering to do 200 hours of community service, according to the memo filed in federal court in D.C. late Tuesday. Flynn's request comes about one year after he pleaded guilty to one count of lying to FBI agents about his contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's sprawling investigation into Russian interference and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

The filing comes a week after Mueller recommended Flynn serve no jail time for lying to FBI agents about his Russia contacts, citing his “substantial assistance” in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Moscow to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
    “As the Government has made clear, his cooperation was not grudging or delayed," Flynn's attorneys Robert Kelner and Stephen Anthony wrote in the sentencing memo. "Rather, it preceded his guilty plea or any threatened indictment and began shortly after he was first contacted for assistance by the Special Counsel’s Office.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-him-jail-time

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michael Flynn asks judge to spare him from jail time

By Morgan Chalfant - 12/11/18 09:19 PM EST

Michael Flynn, President Trump's one-time national security adviser, has asked a federal judge to spare him from prison time and instead sentence him to at most one year probation, according to a new memo from his defense lawyers.
    Flynn is also offering to do 200 hours of community service, according to the memo filed in federal court in D.C. late Tuesday. Flynn's request comes about one year after he pleaded guilty to one count of lying to FBI agents about his contacts with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller's sprawling investigation into Russian interference and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

The filing comes a week after Mueller recommended Flynn serve no jail time for lying to FBI agents about his Russia contacts, citing his “substantial assistance” in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Moscow to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
    “As the Government has made clear, his cooperation was not grudging or delayed," Flynn's attorneys Robert Kelner and Stephen Anthony wrote in the sentencing memo. "Rather, it preceded his guilty plea or any threatened indictment and began shortly after he was first contacted for assistance by the Special Counsel’s Office.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-him-jail-time
    Sentencing for Gen. Mike Flynn is less than two weeks away but tempers have been brewing for a year by the Flynn family who has largely remained silent, waiting for sentencing.
    Do not expect that silence to continue.
    And on Friday, Joespeh Flynn took Washington Post ‘columnist’ and Deep-State robot David Ignatius to the woodshed.

Expect Joesph Flynn, brother of Mike Flynn, and the entire Flynn clan to become much more vocal in the coming months.
    That includes Mike Flynn.
    And expect this to get messy.

David Ignatius, another smug elitist leftie journo from WAPO has the audacity to condescendingly opine on @GenFlynn as if he knows him personally. Guess what, @IgnatiusPost.he doesn't know you and could give two $#@!s about your opinion. What we do know is that you are
    — Joseph J. Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@JosephJFlynn1) December 7, 2018
    an accomplice to a crime, that of unmasking and leaking the private comms of a US citizen. There is ample evidence that you were willfully involved in this crime along with your friends in the Obama Admin ( RIce, Brennan, Clapper and others). Call it journalism,? We call
    it sedition against a duly elected President and his incoming National Security Advisor. Never know when YOU may be called to testify under oath about who leaked this information.. don't underestimate the Shanty Irish, we have long memories….@BarbaraRedgate @realDonaldTrump

https://truepundit.com/flynn-drops-t...against-trump/

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 44a34b
    No.4158232
    Dec 4 2018 23:42:55 (EST) NEW
    Dc43CR5WAAAy400.jpg-large.jpg

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1070140182907756544

[Dec 4, 2018]

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...38096916799488

"NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance."
    Markers are important.
    [Dec 4, 2017] > [Dec 4, 2018]
    Think No Name.
    Did Mueller have a choice in making the recommendation?
    Who does Mueller 'now' report to?
    Does WHITAKER also oversee HUBER + OIG?
    What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
    Who has the server(s)?
    Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
    Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?
    You are witnessing something [firsthand] that many cannot possibly comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]
    Coincidences > > > reveal w/o violating NAT SEC
    Coincidences > > > mathematically impossible to be 'FALSE'
    Coincidences > > > bypass 'installed' restrictions to prevent future legal attachments
    Comms understood? 5:5?
    SENATE WAS THE TARGET.

Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Federal judge restricts travel of ex-Trump official Michael Flynn after lashing him at hearing

• Judge Emmet Sullivan issued travel restrictions on Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security advisor.
    • That came hours after the federal judge told Flynn "arguably you sold your country out" — and suggested the retired Army lieutenant general could face prison if a sentencing proceeded as scheduled on Tuesday afternoon.
    • The judge also ordered Flynn to surrender his passport, and to check with the court if he wants to travel more than 50 miles from Washington, D.C.

Dan Mangan | Kevin Breuninger
    Published 4 Hours Ago

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234