Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kate Steinle Verdict - Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Selecting 10 million native-born Americans at random and deporting them would prevent many tragedies.
    Let's start with California...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Non-violent drug crimes which were irrelevant to the charge of murder. But he was an immigrant- he must be guilty of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Non-violent drug crimes which were irrelevant to the charge of murder. But he was an immigrant- he must be guilty of something.
    Your State made the rules... if It's not going to enforce them, what's the point? Or do you advocate selective enforcement? Now THAT'S a slippery slope, kid.

Optics bro. Both now, and unfortunately, rallying cries prior to the next elections.

Optics bro. Both now, and unfortunately, rallying cries prior to the next elections.
    Yes, fear sells. However unrealistic and irrational it may be. They need a boogeyman to protect you from. All they ask in return is your vote, your liberty, and a few $billion to pay for it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, fear sells. However unrealistic and irrational it may be. They need a boogeyman to protect you from. All they ask in return is your vote, your liberty, and a few $billion to pay for it.
    Sorry, but when the murderer of a high profile woman (to which her story partially got Trump elected) gets off scott free, it's going to forever piss off at minimum - all of whom who voted for him the first time. Remind them later and it's game over. I don't hail from a sanctuary hotspot so I don't fear illegals personally; however, I feel empathy for those that have had bad experiences. Trump is doing way better than the alternative and the world is finally talking and taking interest in something near and dear to my heart and wallet: bitcoin.

Maybe he meant Dobie Gillis.

Holy $#@!, it's Bob $#@!ing Denver!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sorry, but when the murderer of a high profile woman (to which her story partially got Trump elected) gets off scott free, it's going to forever piss off at minimum - all of whom who voted for him the first time. Remind them later and it's game over. I don't hail from a sanctuary hotspot so I don't fear illegals personally; however, I feel empathy for those that have had bad experiences. Trump is doing way better than the alternative and the world is finally talking and taking interest in something near and dear to my heart and wallet: bitcoin.
    Jury got to look at the evidence and decided that it wasn't murder but a tragic accident.

This verdict is a joke. The jury were serious uninformed and I sure hope no one on that jury, in the future, have a crime like what happened to Kate and her family happen to any of them.

They want a civil war--this is becoming clearer every day...and when there is no justice, there is just-us.
    Last edited by donnay; 12-01-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: typo=want
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Jury got to look at the evidence and decided that it wasn't murder but a tragic accident.
    The accident wouldn't have happened if he were not here to have it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

whitey deserves to die.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I've lived in sanctuary type hotspots, or areas with very high concentrations of legal and illegal hispanic immigrants my whole life.. I don't fear them at all, some are bad but most behave really well because they don't want to have to leave here and go back, or they are at least grateful for being here.

Where I have come to fear them most is the ballot box..

But if people have an irrational fear of them for other reasons, well, the ballot box is probably more dangerous than those other reasons anyway.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Holy $#@!, it's Bob $#@!ing Denver!!
    AKA Maynard G Krebs- resident beatnik.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The accident wouldn't have happened if he were not here to have it.
    If the pier wasn't there, it would not have happened since nobody would be there (unless they were in the water). If Stenle wasn't there the accident would not have happened. If the group of people seen on video at the location believed to have left the gun behind didn't leave it, it would not have happened. If the BLM agent hadn't left a loaded weapon in his vehicle and had it stolen, this would not have happened (he was not reprimanded but was instead promoted later in the year). If he had left a gun lock on his gun (as required), it could not have been fired. Nobody has been charged with the theft of the gun. Lots of "if not".
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-01-2017 at 06:01 PM.

AKA Maynard G Krebs- resident beatnik.

If the pier wasn't there, it would not have happened since nobody would be there (unless they were in the water). If Stenle wasn't there the accident would not have happened. If the group of people seen on video at the location believed to have left the gun behind didn't leave it, it would not have happened. If the BLM agent hadn't left a loaded weapon in his vehicle and had it stolen, this would not have happened (he was not reprimanded but was instead promoted later in the year). If he had left a gun lock on his gun (as required), it could not have been fired. Nobody has been charged with the theft of the gun. Lots of "if not".
    I believe there are accidents, this clearly wasn't an accident. He had broken the law just by being illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I believe there are accidents, this clearly wasn't an accident. He had broken the law just by being illegal.
    Why was it not an accident? No single witness can say they saw him pointing a gun at anybody.

He had broken the law just by being illegal.
    That is why some assume he must be guilty of murder- because he wasn't legally in the country. They are all criminals, rapists and murders!

Can we stand for our own?

Even if it was an accident, how is that not at least manslaughter? He picked up a weapon and "the gun" fired in a direction where people were situated. The gun firing by itself, while plausible, is no way provable, and only did so after being handled by the man. How he didn't get convicted of something​ is beyond me

Let's ask these guys how allowing millions of people hostile to them, their people, their way of life, ideals, customs and traditions; unfettered immigration, a demographic invasion, to their ancestral lands and homes, worked out for them.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Even if it was an accident, how is that not at least manslaughter? He picked up a weapon and "the gun" fired in a direction where people were situated. The gun firing by itself, while plausible, is no way provable, and only did so after being handled by the man. How he didn't get convicted of something​ is beyond me
    How about possession of stolen property? (the gun)

He claimed to have been shooting at a sea lion so how on earth does anyone claim the gun fired by accident?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    How about possession of stolen property? (the gun)

He claimed to have been shooting at a sea lion so how on earth does anyone claim the gun fired by accident?
    I think he changed his story a time or two, who knows what the real story was at this point

now that I think about, he was convicted of possessing an illegal firearm. But of course I meant something related to the actual killing

If he had been shooting at her and accidentally hit the seal he'd likely be in prison for the rest of his life. They're protected.

I think he changed his story a time or two, who knows what the real story was at this point
    Of course he changed his story after someone told him that shooting at a sea lion was a crime and it left him open to manslaughter, but the fact is he admitted firing the gun, anything less incriminating can be taken for a lie after that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why was it not an accident? No single witness can say they saw him pointing a gun at anybody.
    Is it a common practice for people to walk on the pier in San Francisco and shoot a gun?

That is why some assume he must be guilty of murder- because he wasn't legally in the country. They are all criminals, rapists and murders!
    To be 'illegal' means he broke the law from the get-go. Citizens in San Francisco don't open carry or are they allowed to exercise their second amendment? What makes him better than the citizens of the country he is illegally in?
    Last edited by donnay; 12-01-2017 at 07:31 PM.

now that I think about, he was convicted of possessing an illegal firearm. But of course I meant something related to the actual killing
    Per Molyneux's video, his original claim was that he was firing the gun at sea lions, but that fell apart and he then claimed that the gun was wrapped in some cloth or something and he unwrapped it and it just started firing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Let's ask these guys how allowing millions of people hostile to them, their people, their way of life, ideals, customs and traditions; unfettered immigration, a demographic invasion, to their ancestral lands and homes, worked out for them.

Most
    guns don't fire themselves.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-01-2017 at 07:36 PM.

After Kate Steinle’s Illegal Killer Goes Scot-Free, His Attorney’s ‘Sick Secret’ Comes Out

December 1, 2017 Rebecca Diserio

The horrible injustice of the “not guilty” verdict in the Kate Steinle’s case is rocking the nation, and the man behind the killer’s defense, Attorney Matt Gonzalez, couldn’t wait to get on live TV immediately after the verdict and bash President Donald Trump. As Kate’s family was trying to leave the San Francisco courthouse, Gonzalez was grabbing the mic and started politicizing the verdict. You’ll be livid over his “sick secret” that just got exposed.

Attorney Matt Gonzalez is a hardcore leftist who was assigned to represent Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the illegal alien who was deported multiple times and was awaiting yet another deportation at the time he shot Steinle. So, how was Zarate walking around free in San Francisco after he was in the custody of the San Francisco sheriff’s department?

“Before the shooting, the San Francisco sheriff’s department had released him from jail despite a federal immigration request to detain him for deportation. San Francisco’s ‘sanctuary city’ law limits cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities,” reports USA Today.

Who is the sheriff of San Francisco, who decided to look the other way and let Zarate go free before the ICE agents could take custody of him? His name is Ross Mirkarimi, and as the sheriff at the time of Steinle’s murder, he has been under fire for letting Zarate walk away when ICE was coming to deport him.

Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi has some explaining to do. President Donald Trump was all over this case, as were patriotic Americans who are demanding answers as to why this guy was walking around free, and for his own self-preservation, former Sheriff Mirkarimi knew it was imperative to get a not guilty verdict.

So, is it any coincidence that his best friend, Attorney Matt Gonzalez, was assigned the case? That’s right, Mirkarimi and Gonzalez are best buddies. The San Fransico Chronicle reports, “The path that has brought him [Attorney Matt Gonzalez] to center stage in the [Garcia-Zarate] case has often intersected with that of Mirkarimi, another player in the drama.”

The report adds, “The two first met in 1999 when Mirkarimi managed Hallinan’s re-election campaign against Gonzalez. Mirkarimi later ran Gonzalez’s 2003 campaign for mayor, then succeeded Gonzalez as the district’s supervisor in 2005, a position he held until he was elected sheriff in 2011. Gonzalez left the Democratic Party in 2003 and registered with the California Green Party, which Mirkarimi had helped to found in 1990.”

Ross Mirkarimi is no lawman. He started out as a leftist politician who termed out as a County Supervisor and decided to run for sheriff. He had no business being in charge of the San Francisco sheriff’s department, but as a guy with the right connections, he made sure – with the help of his good buddy Attorney Matt Gonzalez – that his part in Steinle’s murder would be swept under the rug.

Ross Mirkarimi has a long history of run-ins with the law. That’s how crazy it is that this guy was actually the sheriff of San Francisco. On January 13, 2012, Mirkarimi was charged with domestic violence battery, child endangerment, and dissuading a witness, his wife. He beat up his wife, then got her to drop the charges. The liberal loser even had his own drivers license revoked while he served as sheriff.

Gonzalez is a leftist loony who ran as Green Party’s Ralph Nadar’s vice-presidential candidate in 2008. He is part of the San Francisco swamp represented by Nancy Pelosi.

The sick secret is the political maneuvering that went on behind the scenes by Mirkarimi, making sure his good friend Gonzalez was assigned this case. Gonzalez made sure the jury heard nothing of Zarate’s record and defended his friend Mirkarimi’s criminal act of letting this illegal alien go when he knew full well ICE was en route to pick him up.

Then, we have Attorney Gonzalez’s sick presser, politicizing the murder of an American citizen after the verdict. “For those who might be critical of this verdict, there are a number of people that have commented on this case in the last couple of years — the attorney general of the United States, the president and vice president of the United States — let me just remind them that they are themselves are under investigation by a special prosecutor in Washington, D.C.,” Gonzalez said outside court, reports the San Francisco Gate.

Kate Steinle and her family never had a chance where justice is concerned. The sheriff at the time of her murder is a corrupt politician who had zero law enforcement experience. He used his post as sheriff to let illegal aliens go, and it was a cause he was proud of, along with his cohort who loved championing sanctuary cities, Attorney Matt Gonzalez.

Kate Steinle wasn’t in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing about her murder was an “accident.” She is a victim of the sick leftists, Mirkarimi who swore to protect illegals and Kate’s representative, Nancy Pelosi, who has championed illegals and sanctuary cities for years. They care nothing about protecting American citizens. Matt Gonzalez was brought on to protect Mirkarimi and Pelosi, to make sure a murderer walked free.

Kate Steinle’s death and the corruption in the trial that followed was all orchestrated by hardcore leftists. They have blood on their hands, as Gonzalez blathers on about justice and President Trump. It’s time Attorney Jeff Sessions pursue federal charges against Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, and he better do it fast before those rats in San Francisco let him get away, again.
    http://madworldnews.com/kate-steinle...zen.yandex.com

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast