Thread: Understanding Bitcoin's Surge And Its Use Around The World (CNBC)

Understanding Bitcoin's Surge And Its Use Around The World (CNBC)

no more sarcastic comments from the hosts. hahaha. best video for ages on CNBC.

i have "lost" lots of money in the last correction. Didn't miss a heart beat... See you on the moon!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Altucher being involved is a sure sign this is not a scam. The best moment is at 5:00 mark.

Right now Bitcoin trading at 15,223.0 USD. Crypto-analysts claim that during the next US crisis, not only will global investors shift towards cryptocurrencies (i.e. the dollar will lose its status as a safe haven and become a high-risk, unreliable asset), but American citizens will also look to exchange their dollars for crypto, bringing about a total collapse of the US dollar. I Used to fx profit calculator the value has grown more than 2000% in a month. The increase is much

bitcoin is on another 20 percent up run at the moment.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    Did you say, 20%?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    i can't believe gold bugs who love good Money can't see the light. at MINIMUM buy 1% of net worth of crypto