Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes a racist a racist?

What makes a racist a racist?

Biological determinism refers to the idea that all human behavior is innate, determined by genes, brain size, or other biological attributes. This theory stands in contrast to the notion that human behavior is determined by culture or other social forces. Inherent to biological determinism is the denial of free will: individuals have no internal control over their behavior and dispositions, and thus are devoid of responsibility for their actions. Often implicit in this line of reasoning is the idea that because humans lack responsibility for determining their own lives, they are rightfully subject to the control of persons biologically determined in more socially acceptable ways. While few biologists fully believe in the idea of biological determinism, the theory has had cultural and political currency both in the shaping of human racial history and in current debates over the relative importance of our genetic qualities (i.e., nature) versus our socialization process (i.e., nurture) in determining our individual physical and behavioral characteristics.

Racists believe mankind is biologically deterministic and that their blood is genetically superior to others. For the racist, its objectively better to be one people over another (their own), and the racist is biologically determined to think they're the superior race. Systemically, racism conforms to a very convenient logical fallacy, and if the racist buys into the conceit, he has no choice but to believe the conclusion he's of superior stock. Useful when appealing to the feelings of audiences, say during witch hunts.

In our present time, the racist is merely somebody another group of people don't like. Perhaps his thoughtcrimes are repulsive, maybe he has no Latino friends, or maybe he wears a postman's mustache. In either case, the modern use of racist is an epithet for somebody who's offended us or might offend somebody. Its an empty word used to signal our own that the person we've libeled isn't one of us. Its a silly word like you would use to tell the missus why the neighbors are dumb and you're not going to the neighbors bbq.

So, next time you watch a news clip or read an article, just replace racist with smelly and you've got the idea: another meaningless word used in derision when nothing substantive differentiates x's point of view from y's, but y must win an inconsequential argument at all costs -- even at the personal ruin of x.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, number one, you have to be white.

I think that's about it, actually.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well, number one, you have to be white smelly.

I think that's about it, actually.
    In other words, your accuser must be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    In other words, your accuser must be racist.
    Reported!

Whiteness of course, the whiter anything is the more racist it is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Whiteness Smells of course, the whiter smellier anything is the more racist smelly it is.
    Truth

Can you be a racist if you don’t even consider them human? Eg. The Injun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Originally Posted by Swordsmyth

Whiteness Smells of course, the whiter smellier anything is the more racist smelly it is.

Truth
    So white=smelly and racist=smelly? then white must equal racist!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can you be a racist if you don’t even consider them human? Eg. The Injun.
    He who smelt it dealt it.

(If you give him a blanket or take his squaw to wife, you make him human.)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So white=smelly and racist=smelly? then white must equal racist!
    Yes.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 11-30-2017 at 06:29 PM.

He who smelt it dealt it.

(If you give him a blanket or take his squaw to wife, you make him human.)

Yes.

He who denied it, supplied it.

He who sensed it, dispensed it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Just because I am aware I am the master race does not make me racist . It is just one of those many things I learned from my friend Danke .

(If you give him a blanket or take his squaw to wife, you make him human.).
    That would be bestiality.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Someone seems awfully angry.
    Last edited by Lamp; 11-30-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Someone seems awfully angry.
    Are Canucks qualified to judge emotions?

That explains a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Apparently yes. The Canuck gave me a Neg rep.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's my pleasure to counter him with some +rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Collectivism. And what has Ron Paul taught us regarding collectivism?

As long as he apologized then nothing's out of the ordinary.

Right, so Jews, Negros, and assorted other miscreants do things..

Things are being missed..

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    As long as he apologized then nothing's out of the ordinary.
    I'd apologize if he'd not respond with something sarcastic every time I try to make a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Right, so Jews, Negros, and assorted other miscreants do things..

Things are being missed..
    Are you saying jews and negros stole your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I'd apologize if he'd not respond with something sarcastic every time I try to make a thread.
    That's fair.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    The mods don't actually respond whenever I try to pm them about some troll negging me with "You'll never have a girlfriend" (as if having a "girlfriend" ever made anyone make earn more than 100K a year or pay off accumulated student debt etc) or "every picture you post is garbage" so I have tell them off myself.
    Last edited by Lamp; 12-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Are you saying jews and negros stole your car?
    I was just saying in a colorful way that the focus on race/racism is altogether misplaced and that there are more important things.

Racist:A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

There are very few racists really.

One could believe, that whites are generally smarter than blacks that wouldn't qualify as racist, as it doesn't infer that all members of the race are superior, as there would be black geniuses as well, but the probability of a white genius being born in a 100 births would be greater than a black genius being born in a 100 births.

One could believe, that whites are more prone to sociopathy, maybe 3 out of a 100 whites are sociopaths, and 1 out of 100 blacks are sociopaths. Obviously it's better to have less sociopaths. But that isn't racist either, as it does not infer all whites are sociopaths, nor infer no blacks are sociopaths. As in there is a possibility of a equally worthwhile human being black or white.

Racism requires believing all of one race are superior to all of another. End of Story. So, if a person believed a white retarded, rapist, murderer were superior to all blacks, that would be a real racist. If one believes some black people are superior in qualities to some white people, but believe in general whites are superior to black people that would not qualify as racist even. Highly prejudiced sure, but racist. Nope.

A racist will believe the world would be better off if all of the inherently inferior race were replaced with "superior" humans. There wouldn't be exceptions, as racism doesn't allow for exceptions. It's all ******* are useless, or all Crackas are evil rapists, or all kikes are greedy soulless vampires, or etc...

If a person says Most whites are evil greedy kid $#@!ers, that's still not racist, as the Most infers some exceptions.

LOL.

There are lots of highly prejudiced people, very few actual racists.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Well a lot of white people were "evil" and "kid $#@!ers" a thousand years ago but then again people are capable of changing and they have.

All except for the missionaries........
    Last edited by Lamp; 12-02-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Racist:A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

There are very few racists really.

One could believe, that whites are generally smarter than blacks that wouldn't qualify as racist, as it doesn't infer that all members of the race are superior, as there would be black geniuses as well, but the probability of a white genius being born in a 100 births would be greater than a black genius being born in a 100 births.

One could believe, that whites are more prone to sociopathy, maybe 3 out of a 100 whites are sociopaths, and 1 out of 100 blacks are sociopaths. Obviously it's better to have less sociopaths. But that isn't racist either, as it does not infer all whites are sociopaths, nor infer no blacks are sociopaths. As in there is a possibility of a equally worthwhile human being black or white.

Racism requires believing all of one race are superior to all of another. End of Story. So, if a person believed a white retarded, rapist, murderer were superior to all blacks, that would be a real racist. If one believes some black people are superior in qualities to some white people, but believe in general whites are superior to black people that would not qualify as racist even. Highly prejudiced sure, but racist. Nope.

A racist will believe the world would be better off if all of the inherently inferior race were replaced with "superior" humans. There wouldn't be exceptions, as racism doesn't allow for exceptions. It's all ******* are useless, or all Crackas are evil rapists, or all kikes are greedy soulless vampires, or etc...

If a person says Most whites are evil greedy kid $#@!ers, that's still not racist, as the Most infers some exceptions.

LOL.

There are lots of highly prejudiced people, very few actual racists.
    Quite accurate, unfortunately most people are simpletons incapable of understanding such nuances.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast