Thread: Special Market Update --- Bull Market Coming For Gold?

Default Special Market Update --- Bull Market Coming For Gold?

Special Market Update --- Bull Market Coming For Gold?

Are we on the eve of a new bull market in gold? Ron Paul shares his thoughts below in a Special Market Update.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So is the economy about to collapse and drive up the price of gold? Gold bull markets have been during recessions.

"The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

^ that chart is remarkable. I bet could represent fed balance sheets, money in circulation, and a relative currency valuation (based on historical indicators).
    Don't drone me, bro!

Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    ^ that chart is remarkable. I bet could represent fed balance sheets, money in circulation, and a relative currency valuation (based on historical indicators).
    It is a interesting chart and mostly correlates with what the usdebtclock website says that the price of gold should be. I bet the silver one is even crazier, seeing how the g/s ratio is so far out of whack. Got a silver version of that chart, Zip?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Tracks better with the unemployment rate. Record high spikes occurred in 1980 when it was double digits and it hit 10% again in 2009 (the gold peak was a couple years later on that one). The 1980 spike correlated with the rate of inflation as did the decline over the next 20 years in the price of gold but inflation stayed low during the latest gold spike.

There was no change in the Fed balance sheet in 1980.

There wasn't a money supply bump for either peak.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-30-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.