Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' replaces 'LGBT.'

'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' replaces 'LGBT.'

In case you cared to know what all those letters mean.

Gather 'round children! The Canadian Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario has some super interesting new information for you! First, we're going to learn a new acronym. Can you say, "LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP?" Let's try it to the tune of "Old MacDonald!" Everyone sing along! Next, we'll learn what these letters mean. Are you ready?

L — Lesbian (everyone knows what this is, right?)

G — Gay (and I'm sure I don't need to explain this to you smarties!)

G — Gender***** Now this one is new. So let's make sure we all understand what this means. "Gender*****; denoting or relating to a person who does not subscribe to conventional gender distinctions but identifies with neither, both, or a combination of male and female genders." That's easy, isn't it, kids? Basically, this is a person who has no idea who or what xey are, okay?

B — Bisexual (That's self-explanatory, isn't it?)

LGBT Activist Threatens to Burn Down Church
    D — Demisexual Oh boy! Another new one! Let's get out the ever-expanding ***** dictionary to figure it out! "A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone." This used to be known as monogamous love. But now we throw the word "sexual" on it to make it attractive to the kids. Got it?

T — Transgender (You all know all about this one! These are boys or girls who dress up like the opposite sex and want everyone to pretend not to notice!)

T — Transexual (You are familiar with these people too! Same as above, only they've gone through irreversible surgery to remove healthy body parts because feelings. Let them in your bathroom. Everything is fine.)

T — Two-Spirit Oh my goodness! How exciting! It's another category no one on earth has ever heard of! This one is complicated, dear ones. For sure you have to be a Native American. And smoking a lot of peyote could only help to understand what the heck a two-spirit is. It appears to be a third gender not yet discovered by science and only found in the Native American community by gender studies majors who take adventure vacations and hang out in sweat lodges.

I — Intersex (This is that very rare condition that we used to call hermaphrodite, where a child is born with both sex organs of male and female. It is very rare, as in, hardly ever happens. It is a birth defect.)

We are just motoring through all these new terms and if you need a snack to recharge, choose something high protein! We are going to need those brains functioning at peak capacity for this one!

Q — ***** Just when you thought you couldn't use the word "*****" because it's an insult, think again! It's back! ***** is an umbrella term designed to describe all people who aren't normies. I think. It's hard to tell. These things do change on an almost daily basis.

11-Year-Old's Response to Nude Teacher Sex Proposition: 'OK IDC'
    Q — Questioning is a term used for people who are still deciding where they are going to fall on this list. It seems contradictory to the "born that way" theory—to have a bunch of people still questioning their sexuality—but the LGBTQWTF brigade says it's fine, so rest assured, there's nothing to question about questioning.

A — Asexual people have no interest in sex. This also used to be known as people who are married with kids. See the classic TV show "Married with Children" for an example.

A — Allies are people who virtue signal constantly on Twitter about supporting their LGBTQWTF friends and family. These people aren't gay, *****, or even questioning! They're simply shielding themselves from the gaystappo squads who come around looking for people who aren't properly broadcasting their approval of the ***** agenda. Be an ally, children... if you know what's good for you!

P — Pansexual is just a more confusing way to say bisexual. There really is no difference, only we pretend there is so we can use a word that reminds us of Greek mythology and it sounds more interesting than bisexual, which is so last decade.

P — Polyamorous people are basically leftover hippies who miss communes. Or hardcore Mormons. Either way, they are people who like to have more than one partner, sometimes at the same time.

Now that we've finished our lesson for today, children, it's time for questions! What's that? Why are there no furries on the list?

AAAARRRRGHHHH!!! The discrimination is rampant! Get the markers! Add a letter! Print new flyers!
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/teacher...-training-wtf/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forgot furries.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Forgot furries.
    and digisexuals.

Why do Lesbians always get top billing? It seems like just another sign off the heteromalepartriarchy. I proposed we jumble the letters up a bit.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Ironically I was never informed of this. Thus life goes on.....

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I've seen one of those. Its just that their all one person at a time restrooms

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about people who prefer autoeroticism?

IDGAFWYS

(I don't give a $#@! who you screw)

Those that like animals.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I will wait and see how @Danke weighs in on his brothers to the north before I put my two cents in . LOL

ROFLMAOTACOBBQFTWSCUBALOLSNAFUWTF?

ROFL - Rolls On Floor Laughing
    ROFLMAO - Rolls On Floor Laughing My Ass Off
    TACO - An ordinary Taco! Nom Nom Nom!
    BBQ - Barbecue
    FTW - For the Win!
    SCUBA - Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
    LOL - Laugh Out Loud
    SNAFU - Situation Normal, All $#@!ed Up
    WTF - What Teh $#@!?
    Last edited by DamianTV; 11-27-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

They forgot Tri-sexual they will try anything.

This list discriminates against Big Man Tyrone!

Lets be very clear about why any of this gets ANY $#@!ing attention what so ever.

Causing any form of identity confusion in a persons mind, it allows that individual to accept an Assigned Identity much more easily.

The type of Assigned Identity will vary from group to group. Govt wants obedient govt worshippers and businesses want both obedient workers and mindless consumers. Powerful religious organizations (not always christian but including some christian sects) will expect blind obedience to their god / gods (since we are including numerous religions in general). Sexuality has often been a common vector for psychological manipulation by efforts to cause emotions of shame and guilt over any sort of typically normal sexual behavior. Look at how BBW Lovers are typically shamed and given a Scarlett A Label of "Pervert" or "Fetish" or "Kink", inferring "Abnormal Sexual Behavior" in the subconscious of the victim. However what none of these groups seem to want is respect for Self Identity, and all demand Blind Obedience to that group.

Group Think Psychology.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I will wait and see how @Danke weighs in on his brothers to the north before I put my two cents in . LOL
    I have to ask eduardo sometime if danke is gay or quээr. danke's always been too shy to tell us himself for some reason, even when he spends entire days perving me like an 80s f@gboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Funny how they left out the cisgenders and the heteros... no inclusion for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I — Intersex (This is that very rare condition that we used to call hermaphrodite, where a child is born with both sex organs of male and female. It is very rare, as in, hardly ever happens. It is a birth defect.)
    Defect?

-rep for microaggression
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I identify as potato. POTATO JUSTICE NOW!

The word, pervert, is just so much easier to remember.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I've long been a supporter of gays.

Growing up I had several bisexual girlfriends which led to numerous adventures. My brother was gay, 2 good friends were gay, I've had 3 gay bosses and 2 of them were really cool....

But most of that was in the late 90s, and I'll tell ya, there's a different "breed" of gay these days.

A few of the old-school pillow biters and greyhaired carpet munchers are pretty ashamed of what happened to their movement and will speak out, but most have just taken a quiet backseat to this millennial madness.

I blame the media.

LGGBDTTTIQQAAP???... Oh FFS.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    H-B-I is enough. Although this is all heading toward state compelled speech so it won't matter.

Last edited by tommyrp12; 11-28-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Well officially, I am supposed to have quit RPF a while back but every once in a while I decided to lurk to see what silly adventures you kids are up to. Anyway, as is very common with RPF, someone usually posts something outrageously, hard to believe feminist and SJW related article to get everybody riled up.

To cut a long story short because I am on a timer. What evidence is there to support this pic? any shyte stirrer could have easily made it, taken a pic of it and then went ahead to spread it to the masses. I am not saying this is what happened but this could have happened and absent any real evidence to support this pic, I wouldn't go around spreading it like it is gospel

And why do I think this could be fake? for one, go to the elementary teachers federation of Ontario (ETFO) official website and use the calendar function to search for June 6th events and this inclusiveness training doesn't show up, also the website still uses the abbreviation LGBTQ in their documents(need microsoft word to read their documents (type inclusive in the search bar and start reading) posted after the June 6th (2016 maybe?). Does this mean that they disregarded what they learned in their inclusiveness training? that is possible. But seeing as there is really nothing backing this picture, I would definitely stay the hell away from it. You don't want to be the one spreading fake news.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet that confirms your bias. Peace out people.

http://www.etfo.ca/Pages/Home.aspx official website.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    H-B-I is enough. Although this is all heading toward state compelled speech so it won't matter.

I thought just HB covered it. But I’m OK with the addition of “I”
    Last edited by Danke; 11-28-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

W=Weirdosexuals.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-28-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    What evidence is there to support this pic?

I'm selective in my consultation of Snopes for several reasons, but apparently they called the Durham chapter of the EFTO and got a quote. Snopes story is here.

Snopes also traces it back to a source here and here although those might not be as convincing.

I'm inclined to believe the sources, although you could still dig deeper. I really don't think a hoaxster would have gone to all this trouble. And unless somebody working at Snopes really has an axe to grind and totally made up the Durham text, then I'd be inclined to believe it. I also don't think it's that hard to believe. This nonsense is pushed all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'm selective in my consultation of Snopes for several reasons, but apparently they called the Durham chapter of the EFTO and got a quote. Snopes story is here.

Snopes also traces it back to a source here and here although those might not be as convincing.

I'm inclined to believe the sources, although you could still dig deeper. I really don't think a hoaxster would have gone to all this trouble. And unless somebody working at Snopes really has an axe to grind and totally made up the Durham text, then I'd be inclined to believe it. I also don't think it's that hard to believe. This nonsense is pushed all the time.
    He's just bent because there is not a Che-sexual moniker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast