Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 51 of 51

Thread: IN-Nurse at Ind. University Health "White babies need to be sacrificed to wolves".

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, someone was fired over it so....<shrug>
    This is the latest news I could find:

    On Saturday afternoon, IU Health released another statement with more information.

    “IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care.”

    Editor’s note: In a push alert Sunday, we said that IU Health fired Baker. That’s inaccurate as details around the decision are not known at this time.
    (Updated at 12:12PM, November 27, 2017)
    ...
    http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-healt...versial-tweet/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    @Brian4Liberty

    Fox news reporting, as of yesterday afternoon, that she "no longer is an employee".

    IU Health nurse no longer an employee after investigation into controversial tweet

    http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-healt...versial-tweet/

    POSTED 1:48 PM, NOVEMBER 25, 2017, BY FOX59 WEB, UPDATED AT 12:12PM, NOVEMBER 27, 2017

    INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – An IU Health nurse is no longer an employee after an investigation was launched Saturday into a controversial Tweet.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Brian4Liberty

    Fox news reporting, as of yesterday afternoon, that she "no longer is an employee".

    IU Health nurse no longer an employee after investigation into controversial tweet

    http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-healt...versial-tweet/

    POSTED 1:48 PM, NOVEMBER 25, 2017, BY FOX59 WEB, UPDATED AT 12:12PM, NOVEMBER 27, 2017

    INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – An IU Health nurse is no longer an employee after an investigation was launched Saturday into a controversial Tweet.
    Yeah, that the same update I referenced above. They added the editor's note "In a push alert Sunday, we said that IU Health fired Baker. That’s inaccurate as details around the decision are not known at this time." That caveat was added to more than one report.

    Why they did that is up for speculation. Most likely sweeping it all under the rug if true. If it was false, you'd think they would publicize that with a bullhorn.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #34
    Wonder where Taiyesha Baker got her degree? She just got her RN license a month ago. I would like to know what pigpen school put this woman through their program and didn't know she was one of the worst people on earth. I also want to know how much we are on the hook for her student loans.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, that the same update I referenced above. They added the editor's note "In a push alert Sunday, we said that IU Health fired Baker. That’s inaccurate as details around the decision are not known at this time." That caveat was added to more than one report.

    Why they did that is up for speculation. Most likely sweeping it all under the rug if true. If it was false, you'd think they would publicize that with a bullhorn.
    I see that now.

    I just glanced at it when I replied.

    I have no reason to doubt it, the Bolshevik SJWs have been screaming for blood now for months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

  8. #36
    I'll go ahead and move it back to the Open Discussion forum. We wouldn't want to smear an innocent woman, but based on the fact that we have not seen any reports denying an actual employee at IH Health had posted those Tweets, it is more likely true than false. If it was fake, the MSM would be more than happy to report that, as would IH Health and Snopes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Wonder where Taiyesha Baker got her degree? She just got her RN license a month ago. I would like to know what pigpen school put this woman through their program and didn't know she was one of the worst people on earth. I also want to know how much we are on the hook for her student loans.
    She probably got through the school with the aid of Affirmative Action.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'll go ahead and move it back to the Open Discussion forum. We wouldn't want to smear an innocent woman, but based on the fact that we have not seen any reports denying an actual employee at IH Health had posted those Tweets, it is more likely true than false. If it was fake, the MSM would be more than happy to report that, as would IH Health and Snopes.
    Thanks, and yeah, count on it.

    If it could in any way be plausibly passed off as false, they would do it.

    Since it's quietly "being handled", I'd bet it was authentic.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    My first thought was this is a prank.

    And here is an actual post from the @tai_fieri Twitter account:


    https://twitter.com/tai_fieri/status/934575965430312960
    This is what shows up now:



    I'm going to assume the account was deleted.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Irrelevant, however, how many idiots does it take before it becomes a majority opinion?

    This person has demonstrated a venomous racial hatred, while holding a position that potentially puts her in a position of holding life or death over the same people she holds a professed hatred for.
    Equally troubling is that she doesn't seem to be the product of a ghetto childhood; according to this 2015 article, she's well traveled. Most poor people don't chat casually about their travels to locales like Ireland and Spain.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Equally troubling is that she doesn't seem to be the product of a ghetto childhood; according to this 2015 article, she's well traveled. Most poor people don't chat casually about their travels to locales like Ireland and Spain.
    More than likely received $100,000 college "education" as well.

    This is not an extremely rare opinion among heavily educated and financially well off leftists of all stripes.

    Fairly common for these violent Bolsheviks to call for wholesale slaughter of whites.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Wonder where Taiyesha Baker got her degree? She just got her RN license a month ago. I would like to know what pigpen school put this woman through their program and didn't know she was one of the worst people on earth. I also want to know how much we are on the hook for her student loans.
    I think the original article said Purdue ?

  16. #43
    It's hard to find a lot of relevant info about her.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    More than likely received $100,000 college "education" as well.

    This is not an extremely rare opinion among heavily educated and financially well off leftists of all stripes.

    Fairly common for these violent Bolsheviks to call for wholesale slaughter of whites.
    Maybe as much as 130 to 160k . Ball State is the only one I can think of other than IUPUI within 2 or 3 hours of here where I think you could get in under 81k .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-29-2017 at 07:46 AM.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Maybe as much as 130 to 160k . Ball State is the only one I can think of other than IUPUI within 2 or 3 hours of here where I think you could gt in under 81k .
    Bad decisions. DW got her RN associates for under 10k at the local community college. Got a nursing job with it, then had employers pay for her entire Bachelors of nursing and almost her entire Masters (12 more credits). So she'll have a masters in nursing for basically 10k, plus years of getting a salary while earning the rest. And these programs are not rare.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Bad decisions. DW got her RN associates for under 10k at the local community college. Got a nursing job with it, then had employers pay for her entire Bachelors of nursing and almost her entire Masters (12 more credits). So she'll have a masters in nursing for basically 10k, plus years of getting a salary while earning the rest. And these programs are not rare.
    Yes , thats how to do it . I spent a total of nothing on my higher ed , employers pd for it all . If a young person needs to pay themselves just work and use the community col and pay as you go .

  20. #47
    I wholeheartedly agree.

    Just shifting the context of the OP, why can't we say, "It's not the strength of the evidence, but the seriouslness of the charges"?

    In a world where people think everything on the internet is true....
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    In a world where people think everything on the internet is true....
    I wish I could come up with a little something more substantial on this particular incident, but like I previously posted, this sort of opinion is not rare at all.

    It's becoming fairly common.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , thats how to do it . I spent a total of nothing on my higher ed , employers pd for it all . If a young person needs to pay themselves just work and use the community col and pay as you go .
    Isn’t becoming a medicine man free? It’s a mentor program right?
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Isn’t becoming a medicine man free? It’s a mentor program right?
    Rural appropriation.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Isn’t becoming a medicine man free? It’s a mentor program right?
    Those before me did not charge that is true . I am considering fees now based on the devaluing currency .......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2017, 07:56 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 03:21 PM
  3. Wolves, "Sheepdogs," and the Gospel of Leviathan
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2015, 02:02 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:11 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •