Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IN-Nurse at Ind. University Health "White babies need to be sacrificed to wolves".

Exclamation IN-Nurse at Ind. University Health "White babies need to be sacrificed to wolves".

How would you like this person caring for your sick infant, or elderly parent, like this poor bastard.

And what never ceases to boggle my mind, is that this charming young black leftist, has venomous hatred toward white people, particularly white "conservatives" who have been for years trying to shut down abortion on demand which has resulted in black genocide.

$#@! Bolsheviks.

And of course, the state media is nowhere to be seen on this story.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets about Killing White Babies

https://pjmedia.com/trending/indiana...-white-babies/

An Indiana University Health nurse is under fire for racist tweets about killing white babies.

Online Redditors and Twitter users tracked nurse Taiyesha Baker to Riley Children's Health, an affiliate of Indiana University Health in Indianapolis. PJ Media reached out to the hospital and received this statement:

We are aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care.

When asked which department Baker works in, the hospital declined to answer. Baker's Twitter feed was littered with anti-white sentiments. Redditors compiled a sampling here.

Nurse Baker's sentiments are troubling for many reasons. People trust that when they go to a hospital for care they will be treated equally and without malice while in their most vulnerable state. How will mothers of white sons feel about trusting racist black nurses to care for them after this? People need to be able to trust one another in order to survive. This does not engender trust, but the opposite: suspicion.
    Since Donald Trump's election, hysterical leftists have claimed that crimes against people of color have skyrocketed, causing racial panic, even though many of them have turned out to be hoaxes. In fact, the opposite is true. According to a recent FBI study, anti-white crimes are on the rise:

A new FBI report indicates that hate crimes committed against white Americans are the fastest growing racial hate crimes in the United States.

The FBI report on 2016 Hate Crime Statistics shows that in 2016, there were 876 reported anti-white hate crime offenses in the United States. In 2015, this number was 734, indicating a 19.34 percent increase.

PJ Media will be following the Indiana University Health investigation and will report any updates.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-27-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: grammar error
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    This is good... could it be that a pendulum is swinging back? Ultimately though I would prefer the pendulum stop swinging.

So whites have the HIGHEST propensity for being rapist, racist, killers and domestic violence all stars? What $#@!ing world does this bitch live in? Is Detroit a predominately white city? Is Oakland? Memphis? St. Louis? Cleveland? I sincerely hope her twitter was hacked or is a fake account. If not she should never work in the health field again. Even as a janitor.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-26-2017 at 12:56 PM.

What a horrible woman to say such a thing.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So whites have the HIGHEST propensity for being rapist, racist, killers and domestic violence all stars? What $#@!ing world does this bitch live in? Is Detroit a predominately white city? Is Oakland? Memphis? St. Louis? Cleveland? I sincerely hope her twitter was hacked or is a fake account. If not she should never work in the health field again. Even as a janitor.
    So she's an RN who can't do math. Shocked. Technically she's right, but adjusted to scale for population blacks are way higher.

This country is heading full-steam into some kind of a fight... I'm not sure how it's going to play out, but it isn't going to be neat and convenient like the Civil War was.

I'm beginning to think that John Titor was right, tho' off on his timing.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So she's an RN who can't do math. Shocked. Technically she's right, but adjusted to scale for population blacks are way higher.
    According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:
    Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
    White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
    American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
    Asian Americans 101 = 1.2%
    When you break that down further, accounting for the fact that the vast majority of those homicides were committed by young black men, it comes to roughly 3% percent of the population committing half of all murders.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    actually, the math tests are pretty stringent in nursing school. I mean its not calculus but they still need to do accurate basic math/conversions to pass. DW's school required you to get 100% on the test.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IF I ever go to Indiana, and IF I ever experience a health crisis, do NOT take me to that hospital.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    When you break that down further, accounting for the fact that the vast majority of those homicides were committed by young black men, it comes to roughly 3% percent of the population committing half of all murders.
    Black men killing other black men.
    Out of 3,005 murders of white persons, 2,509 were killed by a white person.
    Out of 2,491 blacks killed, 2,245 were by another black person.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

Most homicides are committed by somebody who knows or is related to the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

You are nothing, if not predictable.

I scrolled slowly, thinking, "OK, what do you suppose Zip came in to comment on. Certainly won't be the nastiness in the OP. Oh, I know, he'll comment on my statistics!"

Bingo.

LOL

OK, so what does your irrelevancy add to this conversation?

We shouldn't care because it's just blacks killing other blacks?

Tell that to the hapless non black victim of violent crime that happened to wander into one of any of a thousand big city "no go" zones.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-26-2017 at 02:36 PM.

So you agree that the racist nurse is incorrect, and decided to post a bunch of numbers accompanied by an irrevelant statement. Weird, But whatever.

There are idiots of all races and political persuasions. They unfortunately tend to get treated as if they represent everybody from a particular group. Remember when people tried to link Ron Paul with neo- Nazis?

Yes- she is an idiot.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/taiyes...indiana-nurse/

In a statement, Indiana University Health confirmed that contrary to online rumors, Baker does not work at Riley Children’s Hospital. While the tweet is under investigation, Baker is forbidden from dealing with patients. Here is the full statement, via ABC Indianapolis:

IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care.
    A spokesperson named Jason Fechner told the Indianapolis Star that human resources is investigating and confirmed that Baker was an employee of IU when the message was sent. Fechner did not say exactly where Baker worked. Online records show that Backer only got her nurse’s license on October 30. Baker is a graduate of Purdue University.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-26-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Zippy didn't get that big, long red bar by being an honest contributor to this board.

They have a HIGH propensity for doing that.

Yes- she is an idiot.
    Irrelevant, however, how many idiots does it take before it becomes a majority opinion?

This person has demonstrated a venomous racial hatred, while holding a position that potentially puts her in a position of holding life or death over the same people she holds a professed hatred for.

A spokesperson named Jason Fechner told the Indianapolis Star that human resources is investigating and confirmed that Baker was an employee of IU when the message was sent. Fechner did not say exactly where Baker worked. Online records show that Backer only got her nurse’s license on October 30. Baker is a graduate of Purdue University.
    Again, another pointless irrelevancy.

What difference does it make how long she worked for them or when she started?

One day is too many.

If this was a white cop tweeting about black people in same manner, one day would be too long for him as well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Irrelevant, however, how many idiots does it take before it becomes a majority opinion?

This person has demonstrated a venomous racial hatred, while holding a position that potentially puts her in a position of holding life or death over the same people she holds a professed hatred for.

Again, another pointless irrelevancy.

What difference does it make how long she worked for them or when she started?

One day is too many.

If this was a white cop tweeting about black people in same manner, one day would be too long for him as well.
    Agreed.

A nurse at one of the largest hospital systems in the nation who sparked an internal investigation after posting a controversial tweet reportedly "is no longer an employee" at Indiana University Health.

Taiyesha Baker, a nurse at the hospital, allegedly posted a tweet Friday under the account "Night Nurse," saying that white women are raising sons who are "rapists," "racists" and "killers."

In a statement Sunday, a spokesperson for the hospital said "A recently hired IU Health employee tied to troubling posts on social media this weekend is no longer an employee of IU Health," Fox 59 reported.
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/1...alth+-+Text%29

Well, good.

I'm not the biggest fan of social media "witch hunts", but FFS, you post stupid $#@! like that right next to your name and profession, what the $#@! did you think would happen?

The comments are a hoot.

I don't know if this specifically applies to the nurse in the OP but I think there's a lot of black women holding major resentment since black men seem to be flocking to white women and away from black women. Media has heavily supported the expansion of this trend. Try to find a tv show these days that doesn't promote some black man/white woman theme. This is part of the continuing eugenics program to thin (and likely eventually eradicate) the black race. Those black men are breeding with white women instead of black women, thus curtailing purely black children.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    IF I ever go to Indiana, and IF I ever experience a health crisis, do NOT take me to that hospital.
    I try to avoid towns with large , govt funded universities for health care The people like this gravitate to such places .

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't know if this specifically applies to the nurse in the OP but I think there's a lot of black women holding major resentment since black men seem to be flocking to white women and away from black women. Media has heavily supported the expansion of this trend. Try to find a tv show these days that doesn't promote some black man/white woman theme. This is part of the continuing eugenics program to thin (and likely eventually eradicate) the black race. Those black men are breeding with white women instead of black women, thus curtailing purely black children.
    I'm thinking it's not the black race they are looking to eradicate with this programming.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    This country is heading full-steam into some kind of a fight... I'm not sure how it's going to play out, but it isn't going to be neat and convenient like the Civil War was.

I'm beginning to think that John Titor was right, tho' off on his timing.

opportunists rejoice?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm thinking it's not the black race they are looking to eradicate with this programming.
    I thought that too at first but then I looked at history, particularly the origins of PP, the ongoing "philanthropy" of Bill Gates types in Africa, the fact that the worst, most poisonous food is marketing heavily to low income neighborhoods, etc. Add in steering black males away from black women and seems to me that statistically the black race is likely to be wiped out long before whites will.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

My first thought was this is a prank.

And here is an actual post from the @tai_fieri Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/tai_fieri/status/934575965430312960
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Actually it is ALL distinct races that are targeted, THEY want a world of dilute mongrels with no unique traits or cultural differences.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Moving to Hot Topics until confirmed (or proven a hoax).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Moving to Hot Topics until confirmed (or proven a hoax).
    Well, someone was fired over it so....<shrug>

There are no wolves in Bloomington In , but if they start feeding kids to coyotes I will pick a few up for my Militia . LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast