Thread: John McCain’s Walking Boot Mysteriously Swaps Sides Weeks After Treatment For Torn Tendon

Question John McCain’s Walking Boot Mysteriously Swaps Sides Weeks After Treatment For Torn Tendon

McCain was treated for a tear to his achilles tendon at Walter Reed medical center – emerging on November 6th in a walking boot on his right leg:
    I can't tell you how much I hate wearing this boot! https://t.co/W6zClDRpFb pic.twitter.com/x3mDC4n11H
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 6, 2017

Somehow, some way, it appears McCain’s tear has switched sides two weeks later!
    Mother, father & puppy of the bride in beautiful Cornville #Arizona yesterday! pic.twitter.com/sd3rsye1OV
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 22, 2017

Maybe the honorable Senator from AZ is feeling
    so great two weeks after tearing his tendon that he forgot which side the injury was on?
    Looks like @SenJohnMcCain forgot which Achilles tendon tore two weeks after he walked out in a boot on Nov 6th. pic.twitter.com/z5si5J40Bq
    — ZeroPointNow (@ZeroPointNow) November 22, 2017
    To verify that the images weren’t reversed, one can observe the buttons on McCain’s blazer on McCain’s right side in both pictures.

Also - reversing the image from today puts Meghan McCain's ring on the wrong hand (h/t shimmy). John McCain meanwhile is never pictured without his wedding ring (not visible in picture clutching cane).
    McCain was wearing the boot on his right on Nov. 14th (h/t @Mark_woodard)
    Deeply honored to be with @ArmyChiefStaff & @USArmy for tonight's "Salute from the Chief" Twighlight Tattoo. Watch live at 6:30pm ET: https://t.co/whxI7v45o5 pic.twitter.com/2WcsrRSg4i
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 14, 2017

From the comments:

johnnyBoy Nov 22, 2017 5:29 PM
    Are Hillary’s and John McCain’s orthopedic boots actually ankle bracelets? That was the rumor but now that he has swithced legs I think the rumor maybe true!

Dickweed Wang johnnyBoy Nov 22, 2017 5:46 PM
    Connect the dots . . . we see them both in "walking boots" about the same time we hear about dozens of sealed indictments in the DC Federal Court.

One of We Nov 22, 2017 5:23 PM
    The ankle monitor doesn't care which leg its on.

imbrbing One of We Nov 22, 2017 5:53 PM
    They probably had to change the batteries, and to $#@! with him strapped it
    on his other leg knowing he would have to swap the boot.
    He was hoping we wouldn't notice the change. His type really think we are that dumb.

Reynard Fox Nov 22, 2017 4:32 PM
    He's senile. And/or the boot is phony.

HedgeJunkie Reynard Fox Nov 22, 2017 5:38 PM
    FBI switched sides on his ankle bracelet.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...eatment-torn-a

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lying piece of $#@! turned traitor and left p.o.w. to die forgotten. Not surprised he faked his injuries now either.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    2nd picture isn't John Mccain its someone pretending to be him.
    You are joking, right?

That is McCain's twitter account, the same account as the first picture.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You are joking, right?

That is McCain's twitter account, the same account as the first picture.
    Someone is pretending to be McCain's twitter, and they seem to have John's wife, someone better tell him quick, I hope she's okay..

Someone is pretending to be McCain's twitter, and they seem to have John's wife, someone better tell him quick, I hope she's okay..
    Better shoot both Johns just to be sure.

His walking boot switches sides.
    Songbird John McCain has never had any issue switching sides before:

Songbird McCain
    McCain Collaborator
    Tokyo Rose McCain
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-23-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Better shoot both Johns just to be sure.
    This is probably not a good sign if they already have actors in place. This means all of the important guys are in a nuclear hardened bunker sipping martinis and blood doping and taking hgh.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McCain was treated for a tear to his achilles tendon at Walter Reed medical center – emerging on November 6th in a walking boot on his right leg:
    I can't tell you how much I hate wearing this boot! https://t.co/W6zClDRpFb pic.twitter.com/x3mDC4n11H
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 6, 2017

Somehow, some way, it appears McCain’s tear has switched sides two weeks later!
    Mother, father & puppy of the bride in beautiful Cornville #Arizona yesterday! pic.twitter.com/sd3rsye1OV
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 22, 2017

Maybe the honorable Senator from AZ is feeling
    so great two weeks after tearing his tendon that he forgot which side the injury was on?
    Looks like @SenJohnMcCain forgot which Achilles tendon tore two weeks after he walked out in a boot on Nov 6th. pic.twitter.com/z5si5J40Bq
    — ZeroPointNow (@ZeroPointNow) November 22, 2017
    To verify that the images weren’t reversed, one can observe the buttons on McCain’s blazer on McCain’s right side in both pictures.

Also - reversing the image from today puts Meghan McCain's ring on the wrong hand (h/t shimmy). John McCain meanwhile is never pictured without his wedding ring (not visible in picture clutching cane).
    McCain was wearing the boot on his right on Nov. 14th (h/t @Mark_woodard)
    Deeply honored to be with @ArmyChiefStaff & @USArmy for tonight's "Salute from the Chief" Twighlight Tattoo. Watch live at 6:30pm ET: https://t.co/whxI7v45o5 pic.twitter.com/2WcsrRSg4i
    — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 14, 2017

From the comments:

johnnyBoy Nov 22, 2017 5:29 PM
    Are Hillary’s and John McCain’s orthopedic boots actually ankle bracelets? That was the rumor but now that he has swithced legs I think the rumor maybe true!

Dickweed Wang johnnyBoy Nov 22, 2017 5:46 PM
    Connect the dots . . . we see them both in "walking boots" about the same time we hear about dozens of sealed indictments in the DC Federal Court.

One of We Nov 22, 2017 5:23 PM
    The ankle monitor doesn't care which leg its on.

imbrbing One of We Nov 22, 2017 5:53 PM
    They probably had to change the batteries, and to $#@! with him strapped it
    on his other leg knowing he would have to swap the boot.
    He was hoping we wouldn't notice the change. His type really think we are that dumb.

Reynard Fox Nov 22, 2017 4:32 PM
    He's senile. And/or the boot is phony.

HedgeJunkie Reynard Fox Nov 22, 2017 5:38 PM
    FBI switched sides on his ankle bracelet.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...eatment-torn-a

Who is the woman groping John in the photo?

In all of the pictures, his hands look like dummy hands.
    The very top picture looks like it was taken in a wax museum.

This is probably not a good sign if they already have actors in place. This means all of the important guys are in a nuclear hardened bunker sipping martinis and blood doping and taking hgh.
    They thought he was a myth, until they met the legend...

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    In all of the pictures, his hands look like dummy hands.
    The very top picture looks like it was taken in a wax museum.
    They're fish hands:

You don't switch the boot to give your leg a break, one leg needs it the other doesn't.

How stupid does he think we are?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Who is the woman groping John in the photo?
    That is his wife.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You don't switch the boot to give your leg a break, one leg needs it the other doesn't.

How stupid does he think we are?
    LOL! I think its going to get more cartoonish the more down this rabbit hole. Its not that they think people are stupid, they just think no one is paying attention, they think that the people are distracted, hell this might even be some sort of test to see how distracted we are.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    \hell this might even be some sort of test to see how distracted we are.
    did i pass or fail

did i pass or fail
    I dunno I myself am more interested with how many forces we have over seas, our foreign policy. I find it odd that the president wanted to give the military a special message- but these boots are getting really distracting and its kind of nice to be distracted from the cold war becoming a hot war.

I must be missing something...

Do I have to click the twitter feeds to get the incriminating images?

Because, all I see is three photos, only one of which has any boot at all...

...so, the comparison is between that photo and what?

I'm starting to think this whole thing might be fake news.

I dunno I myself am more interested with how many forces we have over seas, our foreign policy. I find it odd that the president wanted to give the military a special message- but these boots are getting really distracting and its kind of nice to be distracted from the cold war becoming a hot war.

Now, that seems more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I must be missing something...

Do I have to click the twitter feeds to get the incriminating images?

Because, all I see is three photos, only one of which has any boot at all...

...so, the comparison is between that photo and what?

I'm starting to think this whole thing might be fake news.

Now, that seems more realistic.
    Yes, I had trouble posting the relevant pictures, they are available at the twitter links.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 12-16-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She looks too much like Frank.

I've got this thing where I never dated or slept with a girl if I'd met her parents first, or knew her dad before her, because their faces look identical to me in my mind's eye. If that makes sense. Anybody been there?

She looks too much like Frank.

I've got this thing where I never dated or slept with a girl if I'd met her parents first, or knew her dad before her, because their faces look identical to me in my mind's eye. If that makes sense. Anybody been there?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Why Is Hillary Clinton Still Wearing Surgical Boot Two Months After Breaking Her Toe?

What's going on with Hillary Clinton's toe?
    The former Secretary of State was spotted wearing a black surgical boot during a Vancouver stop along her book tour, two months after she says she took a tumble down some stairs in high heels while holding a cup of coffee.

Clinton ambled onto the stage in some sort of black outfit to promote her book What Happened - which details why her election loss is everyone's fault but hers, when onlookers were confronted with the orthopedic device she's worn since October.
    While recounting her harrowing incident, Clinton said 'I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards. 'I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe."
    Toe fractures generally take four to six weeks to heal:
    "If your toe is crooked after the injury, the bone may be out of place... ...It can take 4 to 6 weeks for complete healing," according to medlineplus.gov.

More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...eaking-her-toe

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

A pair of concrete boots would be more fitting for that rat-bastard.

He and Hillary are trying to hide their ankle monitors so they can't leave the country.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Johnny Wetstart smiling and waving goodbye to all of us shmucks.

He's about to go off to his retirement paradise on the Bush ranch in Paraguay along with Ken Lay, Tim Osman, and Timothy McVay.

Now Biden has the boot.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."