Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    did, thx.
    I see those Georgia Bulldogs knocked off that over ranked Florida team .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I see those Georgia Bulldogs knocked off that over ranked Florida team .
    indeed they did.

Also happy to see Clemson over UNC.

Fun season, lots of volatility this year across the board it seems.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Considering Conf tournaments and auto bids I will mention these 35 teams and expect the sweet 16 comes from it . Xavier , Creighton , Seton Hall , Montana , Purdue , Ohio St , Mich St , Northern Ky , Wright St , Western Ky , Old Dominion , Middle Tenn ,Loyola , Nevada , Boise St , New Mexico St , St Marys , Villanova , Virginia , Clemson , Duke , Kansas , OK , Texas Tech , Rhode Island , Vermont , Louisville , Cincy , Houston , Wichita St , Louisiana , FGCU , Kansas St , Michigan and West Virginia .

After a crappy fourth quarter , Pacers sneak one out @ home 105 - 101 but I think they might still be 1 1/2 games out of first place . Army - Bucknell has been a good game tonight , also Indiana St - Valpo

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tonight we have Creighton - Villanova , Wichita St - Temple , San Diego Toreros - Gonzaga , San Francisco - St Marys etc

Tonight IUPUI - Detroit , Rhode Island - VCU should be good games.

Hoosiers have been beasts on the boards tonight out rebounding michigan state 2 - 1 but not shooting well from the field tonight ( 13 of 49 ) , 11 1/2 minutes to play , trail by 10 . We are though in the bonus the rest of the way . Ouch , lost by 3 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-05-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Duke , Kansas , Kentucky all lose on the same day for first time in 13 years . Villanova , Virginia and Purdue look like final four teams .

Rutgers had first sell out in 15 years I think Sun against Purdue . A Pacers win tonight would get them to 31 , most in the Central .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-05-2018 at 05:45 PM.

West Virginia - OK tonight I think .

Muh Hoosiers get a road win 65 - 43 . Still cannot hit any free throws though , our two leading scorers ( one Forward , one Guard ) were 3 of 11 from the line , the other two Guards that get most of those other minutes were 1 of 3 at the line .

Tonight Xavier - Butler I think

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great second half by Butler tonight to push that into OT . michigan state - Iowa has been very good . Iowa will have a shot for OT with 8 seconds remaining .

St John's , Marquette , Dayton , Penn St . , Lafayette , Temple all winners tonight .

The Hot teams not in the top 6 right now are Texas Tech , Ohio St and St Marys . That and the top 6 look like the teams most likely right now to fill final 8 spots ....

Tonight I went with GB - Wright St . Been a great game .

Hoosiers up early 12 - 4 in Bloomington tonight against Dankes Golden Gophers .

Rhode Island peels off 15th straight win tonight . Hoosiers have a chance to move to 8 - 7 in Big Ten play Wed . Won tonight , but missed 9 Free Throws . Pacers get win # 31 tonight , but probably still 1 1/2 games out of first place .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-09-2018 at 09:05 PM.

I hope everyone caught the Xavier - Creighton game .

Biggest winners today , probably OK State , Baylor and Iowa State so far

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I caught the very end of Xavier-Creighton. I don't see how they called that foul against Creighton at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

After this weekend , these teams like Tennessee , Kentucky , Miami that do not really any longer belong in top 25 standings should start to slide out .

Looks like the current top 8 is finally Legit .

Tonight , Richmond Spiders - Rhode Island , Mich St at Dankes Golden Gophers .

Ball St at Akron has been good . Zippys team is Akron .

Hoosiers go on a 14 point run , lead 26 - 14 with 7 minutes to Half .

Hoosiers play even in the second half , struggled with turnovers by the guards against the press ( 18 total turnovers , only two by front court players) , miss 9 free throws and win by 10 , 78 - 68 . Pretty ugly , they made it look hard even though they shot 60 percent from the field .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-15-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Cincy - Houston tonight , should be a good game . Cincy looks poised for a deep run .

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Northern Ky - Wright St tonight , IUPUI is at Milwaukee , Bowling Green @ Buffalo ....

IUPUI Jags pull off the upset win in Milwaukee tonight .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast