Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Basketball

Halfway through the first half , Hoosiers 18 Louisville 13 .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boston C knocks off Duke . Cincinnati - Florida later tonight . Seton Hall wins , Indianapolis and Indiana State in a close one .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hoosiers up 31 points with two minutes to go . After a great victory over a very good Notre Dame team and a second half defensive total collapse against Ft Wayne , looking more consistent today .

Hoosiers up 25 with 1 1/2 minutes and the bench is being put in the game in Bloomington .

Butler - Xavier tonight . Should be good .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-02-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Hoosiers up at Wisconsin 33 - 30 at Half , biggest lead was 7 , three times. We have only won there once since they opened that stadium , that was probably the year it opened in '98 or '99 . Be a huge win for the first year Indiana coach if they can scratch one out .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-02-2018 at 06:57 PM.

No undefeated teams going into January. First time since the 48-49 season (I heard that, anyway).

I earlier saw Ariz. State ranked in the top five. That has to be a first. Xavier also in the top 5, but not sure if that is a first.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

My Hoosiers knocked off Dankes Golden Gophers at Minn , not an easy place to get a road win . Senior guard finally knocked some shots down this season after shooting for a bad percentage the past 15 games .

Early start in Bloomington tonight , I like it . Hoosiers up 4 on Penn St at Half . We shot badly ( 3 - 17 from three ) but rebounding and defense kept us in it . Our biggest lead was 8 .

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No undefeated teams going into January. First time since the 48-49 season (I heard that, anyway).

I earlier saw Ariz. State ranked in the top five. That has to be a first. Xavier also in the top 5, but not sure if that is a first.
    Xavier is very good .

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

The '48 NCAA tournament was 8 teams . Kentucky won . Holy Cross probably the second best team in that tournament followed by Baylor , Kansas State , Michigan , Washington , Wyoming and Columbia . The following yr , '48 - '49 Kentucky won again and finished 32 - 2 beating Oklahoma A & M , seems like there were no other repeat teams if I recall ?, Minnesota lost three games and Villanova , Illinois and Western Kentucky ea finished with four losses that season . All other teams had more .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-12-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Marquette - Butler tonight should be good , also Nebraska - Penn St , VCU - Dayton , Green Bay - IUPUI.......

Creighton looks like a team that might surprise some people

Louisville - Notre Dame been good tonight, tied with about 3 1/2 to go .

Ohio St - Northwestern tonight . Earlier Auburn Texas Tech and Wichita St both were beaten . Villanova won easily . Seton Hall and Tennessee are losing .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-17-2018 at 09:34 PM.

I am expecting big games from Nebraska and St Mary's tonight .

Pretty much a must win tonight in Bloomington for muh Hoosiers . Hoosiers up 42 - 39 and the ball , five seconds to half .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-22-2018 at 06:47 PM.

3:10 left , Hoosiers up 64 -62 on a 7 point run .Maryland calls timeout .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hoosiers win by 3 , 71 -68 , missed 4 of 6 free throws inside one minute though to give Maryland a shot to tie at the end, should have won by 7 . We also got beaten badly on the boards but kind of made up for it with deflections and steals . Ohio St - Nebraska should be a good game tonight , two point game at the Half . Next game ( Illinois ) a must win too .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-23-2018 at 03:11 PM.

I think the Hoosiers have a chance to finish 17 - 13 or better ( 10-8 in Big Ten ) , maybe get into the NIT at 18 -14 if they win a tournament game, are currently 12- 8 ( 5-3) .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-23-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Tonight , Vanderbilt - Tenn , Clemson - Virginia , OK St - Texas Tech , Ball St - Kent St , should be good games .

Muh Hoosiers lose on the road tonight by 2 . They missed 13 Free Throws which is about the only way you can lose and shoot 57 percent from the floor . Disappointing .

Penn St - Ohio St in progress now . Been pretty good .

Biggest game of the yr probably for muh Hoosiers today in Bloomington with rival Purdue . Hoosiers up 18 - 12 halfway through the first half and at the line for one .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-28-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Pacers have charlotte tonight , pretty good game first half . Tonight , ongoing is Notre Dame - Duke and Northwestern - Michigan , both should be good .

you ok tonight, o?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    you ok tonight, o?
    Oh yeah , been busy , stacking firewood , listening to high school sectional basketball , watching IU at Ohio St and working on muh coin collection .

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    you ok tonight, o?
    Hope you caught Vandy - UK tonight .

Baylor - Ok has been a close one tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hope you caught Vandy - UK tonight .
    did, thx.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast