Thread: Cernovich and Buzzfeed Collaborate on Piece Outing Jon Conyers as a Serial Harasser

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cernovich and Buzzfeed Collaborate on Piece Outing Jon Conyers as a Serial Harasser

I love it. Longest serving congressman from Detroit outed. Maybe they can dig up some dirt on that punk Kinsinger next.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/...9K#.alWwALPJvX

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-20-2017 at 09:08 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well, it is detroit after all. Not exactly the bastion of critical thinking.

Mike Cernovich got the scoop and gave it to buzzfeed so the story would be about Conyers instead of about Mike Cernovich the "conspiracy theorist right wing mens rights pizzagate guy"

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1OwGWMvpb
    Last edited by dannno; 11-20-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is going to start the congressional dominoes..

#UnsealTheDeals

Congress paid out $17 million in settlements.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...in-settlements
    Last edited by dannno; 11-20-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Now they may say this has gone too far. Will the left be able to stop the hysterical witch hunt they have unleashed?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is going to start the congressional dominoes..

#UnsealTheDeals

Congress paid out $17 million in settlements.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...in-settlements
    Yep I want that slush shush fund gone. That is an outrage how much these predators are protected!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

But if something happens to him, who is going to teach us to fight back against the machines?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Whatever happens, you are going to be supporting his sorry derrier for the rest of his life.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Something has to be done about these "bimbo eruptions". Bring back Hillary!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Man, Barney Frank has got to be the luckiest bastard on the planet. He got out way before this all started. Imagine if his kerfuffle happened in this atmosphere?! It would have been epic!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Whatever happens, you are going to be supporting his sorry derrier for the rest of his life.
    That sounds about right .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Something has to be done about these "bimbo eruptions". Bring back Hillary!
    Bimbo is a major brand of mexican baked goods similar to Little Debbie except better . I stop by the Mexican store every great once in awhile to get a cold , sugar cane Coke in the bottle and a Bimbo . it makes me smile .

DC lawyer accuses Conyers of serial harassment:

WaPo reported:
    A high-profile Washington lawyer specializing in congressional ethics said Wednesday that Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.) harassed and verbally abused her when she worked for him on Capitol Hill in the 1990s and that her repeated appeals for help to congressional leadership were ignored.

“There was nothing I could do to stop it,” Melanie Sloan said in an interview. “Not going to leadership, not going to my boss, not going to a women’s group, not going to a reporter. I was dismissed and told I must be mentally unstable. ...

Sloan said that Conyers routinely yelled at and berated her, often criticizing her appearance. On one occasion, she said, he summoned her to his Rayburn Building office, where she found him in his underwear. ...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Conyers stepping down from House Judiciary Committee during the ethics investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yep I want that slush shush fund gone. That is an outrage how much these predators are protected!
    They should open up the list with the amounts, and then those jerks should pay back every penny with interest.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    They should open up the list with the amounts, and then those jerks should pay back every penny with interest.
    Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

First, let me say that I assume he's guilty, mostly because he's a politician.

Second, let me ask the people going to the barricades for Moore: what's the difference, evidence-wise?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    First, let me say that I assume he's guilty, mostly because he's a politician.

Second, let me ask the people going to the barricades for Moore: what's the difference, evidence-wise?
    As far as I know there isn't any difference which is why I haven't jumped on the dog-pile about Conyers.

Unlike the Dems and establishment Reps I give everyone the same benefit of doubt in these cases.

Due to the differences in Moore's and Conyers' characters however I will be much less surprised if it turns out to be true though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

John Conyers Hospitalized; Pelosi Calls For His Resignation

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/john-conyers-hospitalized-detroit
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Nancy said he has to go . I wonder how many of these guys tried to give her a stiff one ?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Cernovich is a boss.
    This was a great power play but Cernovich is just ok.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.