Thread: Mongolian Throat Singing

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Mongolian Throat Singing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Swedish throat singing...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I've heard that before. I'll give it a try when I'm done with my chant scholarship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Interesting fact. When I fly over the pole and enter Russian airspace, it is very difficult to understand their English on the radio. When I enter Mongolia it is almost like they are native American English speakers. Then I enter Chinese airspace and again the air traffic controllers are as hard to understand as the Russians speaking English. HB, why is that?

Mongolia has only around 2,700,000 people today but is a large nation, 18th in land mass.

And at one time they ruled over 20% of the earth. The Chinese even built a Great Wall to try to stop those savages.

Was that Oyarde's tribe which finally give up and moved to America to take advantage of the indigenous people here before they were eventually conquered by the Vikings?
    Last edited by Danke; 11-21-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-28-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He really breaks it down about the 35 second mark

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Interesting fact. When I fly over the pole and enter Russian airspace, it is very difficult to understand their English on the radio. When I enter Mongolia it is almost like they are native American English speakers. Then I enter Chinese airspace and again the air traffic controllers are as hard to understand as the Russians speaking English. HB, why is that?

Mongolia has only around 2,700,000 people today but is a large nation, 18th in land mass.

And at one time they ruled over 20% of the earth. The Chinese even built a Great Wall to try to stop those savages.

Was that Oyarde's tribe which finally give up and moved to America to take advantage of the indigenous people here before they were eventually conquered by the Vikings?
    Native Russian speakers have a lot of trouble with English vowels because they're dramatically different. The sounds that we have in English-aeiou-are emphasized differently and there is a vowel that has no equivalent in English except in certain unstressed instances-the "ы".

IDK about Mongolian, but if it's like Japanese, the vowel sounds are more like English and easier for the natives to acquire.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    He really breaks it down about the 35 second mark

Rare find of one HBs many protégés.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Nerdized Tuvan Throat Singing

We have fans of that show here too...not that I'm saying anything is wrong with that...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Rare find of one HBs many protégés.
    LOLOL Nah. I'm not nearly good enough to teach yet. And I'm a bass baritone so I couldn't teach someone with that guy's range anyway. LOL