Thread: Like Dominoes They are Falling....Charlie Rose Suspended Indefinitely for Sexual Improprieties

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Like Dominoes They are Falling....Charlie Rose Suspended Indefinitely for Sexual Improprieties

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlie Rose , LOL , looks creepy as hell , LOL , that is certain .

Just ask Madeline Albright. If 100,000 children had to die to defeat Moore and turn Alabama blue, the collateral damage would be worth it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Seriously , could not any woman just whip charlie rose's ass ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Seriously , could not any woman just whip charlie rose's ass ?
    Is he into that too? (I liked Rose as an interviewer- sad to see this).

Im pretty sure he grabbed Danke's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Im pretty sure he grabbed Danke's ass.
    Probably he and Russell Simmons .

As happy as we are to see these liberals go away, please remember they are men. Women already outnumber men, so if you want to be happy, be happy. Pretty soon liberal women are going to be running the entertainment industry, and then they will pick another one. Before long they will be running everything. Do you really want that?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlie Rose Officially Fired at CBS, Network Cites 'Intolerable Behavior'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/charlie-rose-officially-fired-cbs-174126881.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Where's the proof?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    As happy as we are to see these liberals go away, please remember they are men. Women already outnumber men, so if you want to be happy, be happy. Pretty soon liberal women are going to be running the entertainment industry, and then they will pick another one. Before long they will be running everything. Do you really want that?
    It would be a pretty hilarious way to watch society self-destruct..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It would be a pretty hilarious way to watch society self-destruct..
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

"That whole movement is a very false and phoney issue women are human beings so they need leaders just like man, they need leaders who are man or women as the leaders have earned There is no thing as specifically a leader of women"...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Woman Accuses Charlie Rose of Racism for NOT Harassing Her

"the women Charlie preferred and preyed upon—at least that I witnessed—were white. It was an environment that all but erased me, while simultaneously exploiting me as a black woman. …"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Woman Accuses Charlie Rose of Racism for NOT Harassing Her

"the women Charlie preferred and preyed upon—at least that I witnessed—were white. It was an environment that all but erased me, while simultaneously exploiting me as a black woman. …"
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CBS has been scrambling to have employees sign NDAs in order to silence potential sources ahead of an upcoming Exposé on Charlie Rose in the Washington Post, reports Page Six.
    We’re told that CBS News president David Rhodes, “CBS This Morning” executive producer Ryan Kadro, “60 Minutes” executive producer Jeff Fager and former “CBS This Morning” executive producer Chris Licht are all terrified about a looming Washington Post investigation that’s now been in the works for months.
    There are a lot of executives looking around corners, hoping they’re not named in the story,” an industry insider told us. “[CBS is] trying to suppress [the story] by using the NDAs.” Meanwhile, said the source, “Jeff, Ryan and David are all waiting for the other shoe to drop.” -Page Six
    Page Six notes the hypocrisy of CBS News framing alleged Donald Trump mistress Stormy Daniels as "brave" for breaking her NDA, while forcing their own employees to sign them.
    Rose, a veteran journalist and paragon of the MSM saw his nearly half-century career end within hours of eight women coming forward in a November 2017 Washington Post Exposé - accusing him of predatory "casting couch" behavior similar to Harvey Weinstein.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...scandal-expose

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Charlie Rose , LOL , looks creepy as hell , LOL , that is certain .
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is he into that too? (I liked Rose as an interviewer- sad to see this).
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber