Thread: Is "killercoke" org campaign supported by facts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anything in moderation. I prefer Pepsi when I want a sweet carbonated cola. About 4 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Tend to agree, once in a while it does have pleasant flavor addition factor. Maybe there is bit of truth to "happiness" they used to advertize despite negative effects of regular consumption.
    Being from the south I tend towards sweet iced tea in most instances. However, I like to pair a Pepsi with a big greasy cheese burger. I've never understood the "Diet" cola trend. If you drink a diet cola then chances are you are simply drinking too much cola.

I finally found some Coke Life and bought a 24 pack.. it was pretty tasty, I haven't seen it since tho. Not as good as regular coke, but infinitely better than diet coke or coke zero..

It has reduced calories, real sugar and some stevia.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pffft...more SJW nonsense.

Coke causes Global Warming? Not humans?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If your coke is bad for you it is because you did not put enough bourbon in it .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your mouth lining, throat and esophagus are all very sensitive to acids like phosphoric acid and may become irritated with regular exposure to cola. But what about your stomach?

Some people believe that because the hydrochloric acid in your stomach is of a lower pH, at around 2 and less than soda’s pH of 2.5, its acidity should have no effect.

Unfortunately, regular exposure to soda and its phosphoric acid appears to reduce the secretion of HCl in your stomach over time. Poor hydrochloric acid secretion is a big problem for proper digestion and drinking soda can affect protein digestion in particular.

Mineral absorption is also impaired with low HCl. But even more relevant in the case of digestive problems, reduced hydrochloric acid in the gastric juices can allow potentially dangerous bacteria, yeasts and other parasites in food to survive the stomach where they are normally neutralized.

These pathogens are then free to move on to the intestines where they can end up causing all manner of long term health issues.

Excess liquids alone can dilute stomach acid, which is bad enough for digestion. Add the phosphoric acid, massive quantities of sugar and the various chemicals in soda to the mix and we are really tempting serious digestion problems.
    http://flatulencecures.com/is-soda-acidic
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pffft...more SJW nonsense.
    a public subsidized recycling program container,
    wrapped around public subsidy water supply,
    infused with dissolved public subsidy sugar beets and corn syrup,
    with residue of public subsidy glyphosate
    retailed to billion dollars of public subsidy food stamps annually
    causing millions of public subsidy healthcare issues costing hundreds of billions of dollars
    acting under the protection of tens of thousands of public subsidy patents, copy rights, and trademarks
    with contracts to 3/4 of public subsidy public schools
    while getting billions in cocacola specific grants, enterprise zone #muhroads projects, reimbursments, and tax breaks on property and income; the rest of us don't get
    their employees even get "commuter benefit program" transportation subsidies
    while bottling plant locals the world over have no restitution when coke's banana republic mega wells drain and taint the local aquifers

I could go on...

did I mention fedgov spends $4 a can shipping coke to alaska?

...but rest assured drinking big soda is essentially jerking off to heartbeat of state "capitalism"

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...