Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wishing a wonderful Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Mine is "Sugared Succotash McGee". Good lord.
    Was anybody McSquanto Pumpkin Pie Pants?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I don't want to be "Buttered Gravy Heap" but if the internet says it's so, it must be so.

Happy Thanksgiving to you that are still around and about. I haven't been on in 10 months and figured it would be interesting to say hello again.
    Happy Thanksgiving buttered heap .

I went with Alices Restaurant yesterday at Noon before first dinner . My festivities begin in earnest again tomorrow .

I ended up having quite the festive Thanksgiving. I got trapped into go to my rich boring aunt's house (mama went gambling) and you can imagine how pissed I was when I got there and there was NO FRIGGIN ALCOHOL. WTF? She told me she didn't put out any booze because there are alcoholics in the family. Anyway, I ended up drinking the bottle of wine I brought her for a gift. She drinks, btw. She only drinks in private, though. My dad told me to never trust a secret drinker. The hightlight of the party is that I finally got sexually harassed. The low light is that it was by my water-headed uncle. He's a known pervert but he never messed with me because he's afraid of my mom. She's told him, she doesn't give a $#@! if he is a water head, she'd come upside that big ass head with a pan if he ever laid a hand on me. I guess he felt brave because she wasn't there and grabbed my ass and pulled me waaayyy too close when he hugged me.#metoo I ended up bringing home a few nephews and cousins kids (what are my cousin's kids? Second cousins?)

The best part is we started a new tradition called "Friendsgiving". My party neighbor must've been $#@!faced by 5:00 because she started texting me that they were out of booze and could they break into my house. Sure, I said but I was on my way. I ended up hanging in the party garage until 3 am. We were drinking jalapeno margaritas. Just typing that made me shudder. Jalapeno margaritas are not one of my best decisions but I had been sexually harassed by my water head uncle so I wasn't in a good frame of mind. Plus, Mr A didn't help things with his jokes about southerners/family/sexual harassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Happy Thanksgiving ! I start tonight and go through Dec 1 . Hopefully Danke does not mind playing pilgrim for my great grand daughters flaming arrow archery practice , I got him some flame retardant gloves .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I ended up having quite the festive Thanksgiving. I got trapped into go to my rich boring aunt's house (mama went gambling) and you can imagine how pissed I was when I got there and there was NO FRIGGIN ALCOHOL. WTF? She told me she didn't put out any booze because there are alcoholics in the family. Anyway, I ended up drinking the bottle of wine I brought her for a gift. She drinks, btw. She only drinks in private, though. My dad told me to never trust a secret drinker. The hightlight of the party is that I finally got sexually harassed. The low light is that it was by my water-headed uncle. He's a known pervert but he never messed with me because he's afraid of my mom. She's told him, she doesn't give a $#@! if he is a water head, she'd come upside that big ass head with a pan if he ever laid a hand on me. I guess he felt brave because she wasn't there and grabbed my ass and pulled me waaayyy too close when he hugged me.#metoo I ended up bringing home a few nephews and cousins kids (what are my cousin's kids? Second cousins?)

The best part is we started a new tradition called "Friendsgiving". My party neighbor must've been $#@!faced by 5:00 because she started texting me that they were out of booze and could they break into my house. Sure, I said but I was on my way. I ended up hanging in the party garage until 3 am. We were drinking jalapeno margaritas. Just typing that made me shudder. Jalapeno margaritas are not one of my best decisions but I had been sexually harassed by my water head uncle so I wasn't in a good frame of mind. Plus, Mr A didn't help things with his jokes about southerners/family/sexual harassment.

Those who have not picked up a turkey yet may want to stop by the local mall.

Want to save money on Christmas this year? Talk about politics during Thanksgiving dinner.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Want to save money on Christmas this year? Talk about politics during Thanksgiving dinner.
    I do it every year.
    Do something Danke

He's in a nursing home now and no one will give him a ride.

He has hair on his head and a stronger jaw but yeah, that's pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

He's in a nursing home now and no one will give him a ride.

He has hair on his head and a stronger jaw but yeah, that's pretty close.
    Well, forgive me for poking fun then.

Well, forgive me for poking fun then.
    Sounds mean but I don't care. He really is a creep. I laugh about it but I wasn't kidding about him creeping on me as a kid and my mom threatening him. He was always inviting me to spend the night at his house.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds mean but I don't care. He really is a creep. I laugh about it but I wasn't kidding about him creeping on me as a kid and my mom threatening him. He was always inviting me to spend the night at his house.
    Yes, very creepy.

Thanksgiving Celebration is the Sugar-Coating of Brutal Genocide

Yes, lest it be [conveniently] forgotten, a truly gruesome history:

In 1637 near present day Groton, Connecticut, over 700 men, women and children of the Pequot Tribe had gathered for their annual Green Corn Festival which is our Thanksgiving celebration. In the predawn hours the sleeping Indians were surrounded by English and Dutch mercenaries who ordered them to come outside. Those who came out were shot or clubbed to death while the terrified women and children who huddled inside the longhouse were burned alive. The next day the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony declared "A Day Of Thanksgiving" because 700 unarmed men, women and children had been murdered.
    of the slaughter of Native Peoples! This account is just one of many examples:

'Cheered by their "victory", the brave colonists and their Indian allies attacked village after village. Women and children over 14 were sold into slavery while the rest were murdered. Boats loaded with a many as 500 slaves regularly left the ports of New England. Bounties were paid for Indian scalps to encourage as many deaths as possible.

Following an especially successful raid against the Pequot in what is now Stamford, Connecticut, the churches announced a second day of "thanksgiving" to celebrate victory over the heathen savages. During the feasting, the hacked off heads of Natives were kicked through the streets like soccer balls. Even the friendly Wampanoag did not escape the madness. Their chief was beheaded, and his head impaled on a pole in Plymouth, Massachusetts -- where it remained on display for 24 years.'

- http://www.manataka.org/page269.html

NOTE: You may find that his topic is outlined/covered BETTER here:

"A More Accurate Historical Thanksgiving"
    - http://www.powwows.com/2011/07/19/a-...f-thanksgiving

Happy GRUESOME Thanksgiving All ! ! !

Many of the California fires are believed to have been started through the use of Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs).

Thanks to Trump, MANY MORE Americans may be Genocided by Directed Energy Weapons in 2019:

"Everybody Here Is Dead"! Cars With Skeletons Burned in California DEW Attack! Most Harrowing Video Since 911!
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmu2-P18Is

How do out-of-control wildfires only burn down houses to the ground while leaving nearby trees completely unaffected
    - https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/terrori...8/2461448.html

California Arsonist Caught! Video Proof that Firestorms Started by DEW!
    - https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/terrori...8/2461448.html

US DoD set to receive funding boost for hypersonic, directed-energy weapons [signed by Trump within 24 hours of this report]
    - https://www.janes.com/article/83400/...energy-weapons

See also this INCREDIBLE article (UPDATED NOV 21, 2018) which relates to this (EVERYTHING you need to know):
    - https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/new-wor...2018/8235.html
    Last edited by RicoCabeza; 11-22-2018 at 06:27 AM.

First Thanksgiving was nice. We watched the Thanksgiving holiday classic Predator and ate too much. I fell asleep on the way home (food coma) and woke up to Mr A and the boys going through the drive thru at Chik-fil-a to buy milkshakes. I bitched about what pigs they are while I drank Mr A's milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by RicoCabeza View Post
    Following an especially successful raid against the Pequot in what is now Stamford, Connecticut, the churches announced a second day of "thanksgiving" to celebrate victory over the heathen savages. During the feasting, the hacked off heads of Natives were kicked through the streets like soccer balls. Even the friendly Wampanoag did not escape the madness. Their chief was beheaded, and his head impaled on a pole in Plymouth, Massachusetts -- where it remained on display for 24 years.
    What a bunch of horse$#@!.

That head belonged to Chief Phillip who had been waging a bloody war for the last two years.

Fallout from that conflict lead to the slaughter of the entire town's population of the town I used to live in over in Maine.

I don't feel in the slightest bit guilty, in New England it was a bloody war of attrition started by the natives and King Philip.

I'm not interested in white guilt shaming me out yet another celebration that has been part of my family and my nation for hundreds of years.

I do not give a $#@! any longer, and if that bothers anybody, then they can just $#@! off back to wherever they came from and get the $#@! out of my country.

I will stand up for and defend my nation, my traditions, my family and my ethnicity, because it's clear to me that's all I have.

That head belonged to Chief Phillip who had been waging a bloody war for the last two years.

Fallout from that conflict lead to the slaughter of the entire town's population of the town I used to live in over in Maine.

I don't feel in the slightest bit guilty, in New England it was a bloody war of attrition started by the natives and King Philip.

I'm not interested in white guilt shaming me out yet another celebration that has been part of my family and my nation for hundreds of years.

I do not give a $#@! any longer, and if that bothers anybody, then they can just $#@! off back to wherever they came from and get the $#@! out of my country.

I will stand up for and defend my nation, my traditions, my family and my ethnicity, because it's clear to me that's all I have.
    Indeed. The behavior written about in that post describes the behavior of the Indians from what I have read. Kidnapping women and children? Check. Taking slaves? Check. Surprise attacks and slaughter? Check.

Nobody is celebrating thanksgiving by cheering slaughter and killing that happened in the past.

$#@! a bunch of revisionists and party poopers.

This. I am so $#@!ing tired of the self-loathing white soy boys whining about how unfair their ancestors were. THere's not a spot of earth on the planet that hasn't had blood spilled over it, so spare me the sanctimoniuos bull$#@!. We're currently at the top of the food chain. I like it there.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving!

https://twitter.com/JohnStossel/stat...27718518095872
    Stossel in a hat explains why Thnaksgiving Day could have easily been starvation day if not for capitalism

Happy Thanksgiving RPF! 75% of the last four posts on this Thanksgiving thread contained profanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just think of all those poor dead turkeys that gave their lives unwillingly so Americans could indulge in utter gluttony while people elsewhere are starving.

The whole thing just makes me...really hungry.
    "The Patriarch"

Just think of all those poor dead turkeys that gave their lives unwillingly so Americans could indulge in utter gluttony while people elsewhere are starving.

The whole thing just makes me...really hungry.
    Ben Franklin was right-the turkey should've been teh national bird. Very noble in its sacrifice, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving RPF! 75% of the last four posts on this Thanksgiving thread contained profanity.
    Only 75%? We're $#@!ing slacking this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Ben Franklin was right-the turkey should've been teh national bird. Very noble in its sacrifice, indeed.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Only 75%? We're $#@!ing slacking this year!

$#@!in' A right!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

True story.

My son went on a rant about unicorn hair and it was hilarious. Best he can figure is different colors stand for different mental illnesses and the ones with lots of colors are complete whack jobs. So here comes my crazy ass niece and her daughter. I love them both dearly but they ain't right. Anyway, my great niece who has dark brown hair now has a purple ponytail. Just the bottom half of her hair is purple. My son said it looked like her crazy was loading. I died.

My nephew started his first year of college and is having a hard time making new friends. He told me it's getting better now that he's started a Bible study group and a gardening club. I told him he should serve Metamucil on Bingo night to really get the party started. Bless his heart...

Is ass still considered a profanity? Is cussing on Thanksgiving extra bad - like cussing in church or in front of children and the handicapped?

True story.

My son went on a rant about unicorn hair and it was hilarious. Best he can figure is different colors stand for different mental illnesses and the ones with lots of colors are complete whack jobs. So here comes my crazy ass niece and her daughter. I love them both dearly but they ain't right. Anyway, my great niece who has dark brown hair now has a purple ponytail. Just the bottom half of her hair is purple. My son said it looked like her crazy was loading. I died.
    Your son is wise beyond his years.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast